Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2011, 07:17 PM   #16
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Unlike everyone else it appears you are simply unable to enjoy a humorious story. I am not a novice and know how to schedule. Just sit back and relax

[quote=StoneTemplePilot;1668120]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
After the fact, it is quite funny. I though abut just giving her a face fuck since it was already there but got worried she might gag and bite

(I find that consideration, a bit troubling.)

“I went through a cancelation, then a NS, then another cancelation”

I am just curious, were the arrangements made via written or verbal communications?
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #17
StoneTemplePilot
BANNED

I am extremely relaxed, thank you,

Sir I am not sure every or any right thinking person would consider, Throat fucking someone while they are sleeping, under any circumstance is an acceptable behavior?

Kinda sounds like a date rape.

Of course that is just my opinion, you’re- or you are the moderator so different rules may apply?

StoneTemplePilot is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #18
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

You are are just a plain idiot. No one else beleived I would actualy do any such thing. Take a chill pill, a drink or get laid. Maybe you need all three. Makes me wonder what your other handles are or were. How many times have you been banned under other handles? No matter. you will give yourself away at some point and we can be rid of another troll. Of course, the fact you have been pointed 4 times for rudeness has nothing to do with your asine posts i am sure. i think in your case, your location is correct as your clearly not of this world
Old 09-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #19
repairman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Bubba...lucky for you, she is not a teeth grinder when she sleeps.
repairman is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #20
StoneTemplePilot
BANNED

[quote=Bubba3452;1668479]You are are just a plain idiot. No one else beleived I would actualy do any such thing. Take a chill pill, a drink or get laid. Maybe you need all three. Makes me wonder what your other handles are or were. How many times have you been banned under other handles? No matter. you will give yourself away at some point and we can be rid of another troll. Of course, the fact you have been pointed 4 times for rudeness has nothing to do with your asine posts i am sure. i think in your case, your location is correct as your clearly not of this world[/quote]

Sir your response seems a bit defensive, hostile and threatening, very unbecoming of the quality of moderation I had come to expect from this board.

Sir I think that is very disrespectful, inappropriate, and an unfounded accusation, I was merely expressing my impressions of your post.

If I have violated any rules in this thread please explain publicly!

I had assumed if you were free to express yourself, I would be extended that same liberty.
StoneTemplePilot is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:22 PM   #21
AT6Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

[quote=StoneTemplePilot;1668685]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
You are are just a plain idiot. No one else beleived I would actualy do any such thing. Take a chill pill, a drink or get laid. Maybe you need all three. Makes me wonder what your other handles are or were. How many times have you been banned under other handles? No matter. you will give yourself away at some point and we can be rid of another troll. Of course, the fact you have been pointed 4 times for rudeness has nothing to do with your asine posts i am sure. i think in your case, your location is correct as your clearly not of this world[/quote]

Sir your response seems a bit defensive, hostile and threatening, very unbecoming of the quality of moderation I had come to expect from this board.

Sir I think that is very disrespectful, inappropriate, and an unfounded accusation, I was merely expressing my impressions of your post.

If I have violated any rules in this thread please explain publicly!

I had assumed if you were free to express yourself, I would be extended that same liberty.

Wow this has to be a bit right?
AT6Texan is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:34 PM   #22
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

[QUOTE=AT6Texan;1668698]
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneTemplePilot View Post

Wow this has to be a bit right?
Yep, and it's getting old. It's one thing to call out a mod when they're in the wrong. It's another to stalk one and be an obtuse ass about an obvious joke.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #23
surfindick
Account Disabled

[quote=TheBizz;1668722]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT6Texan View Post

Yep, and it's getting old. It's one thing to call out a mod when they're in the wrong. It's another to stalk one and be an obtuse ass about an obvious joke.
totally agree...this one's done
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:55 PM   #24
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Yeah, let that shit go fellas...Stone Temple....Bubba was just kidding when he said that...you are being way too melodramatic.
And Bubba, I would not pay any more attention to his drivel.
Back to the main theme....you must have been one horny-horn-dog MF to pursue 6 attempts.
I would have long ago rubbed out with my BFF Rosie and told myself, there'll be another day.
"Hobby Karma must be frowning on me today."

On a side note...once with a GF and passed out at the beach from drinking all day...I suddenly woke up fucking.
Honest to God, I have no memory of the intro or how we got there but when I suddenly achieved consciousness, I was in the act and pounding away in mish.
That kind of blew my mind for a few years. Kind of like waking up out of a dream...and into a dream.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:51 PM   #25
DragginKnee32
Valued Poster

LMFAO. this thread should be sticky, bwahahahahaha I would have had to take my phone out and snapped a picture of that for sure.
DragginKnee32 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:16 AM   #26
SirThomasTew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Definitely be careful there Bubba. The last time a dancer passed out on me it was due to her marching powder being cut with Phenobarb. Those goofy loiters in the long coats are crafty that way. Sounds like a funny time otherwise and it was good you were there to check her breathing.
SirThomasTew is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:46 AM   #27
peterwhistle
Registered Member

Encounters: 10

Bubba feel you brother, back in 2005 I was in Dallas made a date with a provider I knew got in hotel reg routine and bcd started with lfk, dfk, and bbbj wtf she has nodded off. I did not wake her just left and still giggle a little about it still and when I read your post I knew the pain all too well.
peterwhistle is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:06 AM   #28
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Too funny. Someone should start a "funny thing happened to me the other day while hobbying", thread.
Reminds me of the old Warner Bros. cartoons where Daffy (other characters as well) has a moral dilemma with the angel on one shoulder and devil on the other. Should I face fuck her and get off, or be the gentleman and call it a night? LOL
Slipping her a few 20's at the end of it all, classy. No doubt that will earn you brownie points if you ever try her in VIP again.
Thanks for sharing Bubba.
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:55 AM   #29
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

The devil / angel morality dilemma was also played out in Animal House, ant the situation was very close to what Bubba described.
One of the funniest parts of the movie, IMO, and one of the finniest posts in a while.

One question.
Does the stripper know she didn't finish, or did she wake up with a t-back full of 20's and a puzzled look?
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #30
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Yea, it was an interesting day to say the least. Unfortuanly, turns out the girl had other "issues" which I suppect contributed to falling asleep on me. I know I can be boring at times but still.... Anyway, she got fired. Ah well. But Karma does roll around. Very next day, I got a HJ at one club and CFS & daty at another. First 2 in one day I have had in along time

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women