Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162500
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35826
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2024, 09:04 PM   #16
cupcak
Lifetime Premium Access

and afterwards stop by Kellers for a burger
cupcak is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 07:56 PM   #17
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
I was there last Sunday when my dick just happened to stumble across some hot street talent. If you ask me the best way to indulge is to rent a local hotel room just after 3 pm and then take your time and cruise/walk the area. Your options will be many as the economy implodes and thus a lot more inventory hits the streets while the buyers/tricks withdraw due to being broke and scared.

I was there yesterday and did the above and hit a home run. Approached a 19-year-old black hottie I found while I was walking the track and told her I could do 60 at my hotel (That's not a typo). She came over at 5 pm and spent the night and left at 8 am in the morning. Opportunity favors the bold.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 04:19 PM   #18
ElMaverick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Which hotel did you book?... I'm curious to try this.. got myself a free night next week
ElMaverick is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 07:35 PM   #19
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

There's plenty of options around the men's club. So just do a google maps search and you'll have several motels and hotels to choose from in the area.

Here's a pro tip...the girls that congregate at paris adult bookstore are mostly hustlers and thieves. They are mostly clockwatchers and upsellers hunting for simps, and there's no extras from them. The hookers are organized in that parking lot, meaning that they are all pulling the same quick visit scam and hustle on all of the men that approach them.

To find the gems you have to go down the side streets, avoid peek days like Friday and Saturday nights between 6 pm and 4 am, be very patient and know how to spit some game. That's where and how you'll strike gold and hit all the home runs.
Old 09-14-2024, 06:44 AM   #20
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post

I was there yesterday and did the above and hit a home run. Approached a 19-year-old black hottie I found while I was walking the track and told her I could do 60 at my hotel (That's not a typo). She came over at 5 pm and spent the night and left at 8 am in the morning. Opportunity favors the bold.
Congrats on your good fortune. I don't know of any attractive Dallas independents that will do an overnight for just 60 roses.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 01:04 PM   #21
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

He leaves out the part about taking her to a nice dinner and having drinks.....I can't see him going all night without food.

The real Vanilla Gorilla, see YouTube video for clarification

https://youtube.com/shorts/j7-PgviC-...f3ZnOwkY7_g6XH
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 07:04 PM   #22
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Congrats on your good fortune. I don't know of any attractive Dallas independents that will do an overnight for just 60 roses.
Thank you...You're right, I over paid. If they dig your vibe they'll do it for free. Don't ask me how I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
He leaves out the part about taking her to a nice dinner and having drinks.....I can't see him going all night without food.
Busty you would have been proud of me. I was a real gentleman and offered to take the girl out to dinner at Burger King. I didn't want to brag about spending an extra 15 dollars but you made me do it. Girls with daddy issues just love masculine men. Deal with it.

BTW how are your 12 cats doing? I hear you've gained a lot of weight, ran out of head meds and your phone is cricket's. Do share!
Old 09-14-2024, 07:41 PM   #23
Busty
2Recent References plz

awww, He is still bitter over our breakup.
Handsome, you know I'm allergic to cats.
Since you have memory problems we don't eat at booger King, the restaurant was the cheesecake factory. I put you on blast for getting drunk & falling asleep.
Love you Loco
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 08:03 PM   #24
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Busty I don't give my attention away for free like those simps that use to visit you eighty pounds ago. CashApp me 1200 dollars now and I will allow you to mow my lawn, do my laundry, rub my feet and make me a sandwich.
Old 09-14-2024, 08:39 PM   #25
Busty
2Recent References plz

We have proof you do take women out to dinner, WINE & DINE them. Quit calling the men, "Simps"....
Acting hard when you a softy with a heart of gold.
A bit grouchy in his old age..

Busty is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 10:04 PM   #26
Fantasia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 627842

Quote:
We have proof you do take women out to dinner, WINE & DINE them. Quit calling the men, "Simps"....

This Was Hilarious...
Fantasia is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:21 AM   #27
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Quote:
That was lame..There is a reason why women comedians suck, because they're not funny. Don't quit your day job at seven eleven Busty you're not ready for prime time. BTW I received your 1200 this morning and your list of chores is ready and wanting for you. Be at my barn at 6 am sharp with mop and bucket in hand, and don't be late or their will be consequences.
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM   #28
Busty
2Recent References plz

Default Free Dining & no dessert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasia View Post
This Was Hilarious...
He acts like it's match.com
You should hear the phone calls, real polite, intelligent, and the fine dining is a way of building a connection. When she figures out it's a way to bamboozle her for a $60 session,she walks away after dinner is over & he doesn't get laid.
Hey, He does try
His persona is a lifetime channel character

The men have figured out his motives, envy with green for the real men that are getting it right.

He is always angry because rejection is a real B*tch. If he was a real happy man he wouldn't be judging men for who they choose to see & how much they spend. FACTS
Busty is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM   #29
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Woke Karens and Simps guys, this is why we can't have nice things. Woke Karens and Simps have destroyed western society. Here's your proof right above this post. Enjoy the decline.

Moderators this thread is being hijacked by Busty and she is trolling/stalking me. I therfore am in fear of my life and consider her psychological and emotional abuse unacceptable and ask you to ban her from Eccie permanently. I do suggest a love letter, points and permanent vacation to the above mentioned person is appropriate as she is in love/obsessed with me and can not take a hint. Thank you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women