Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35661
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2015, 06:36 PM   #16
swarley69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Tuckahoe nailed it . You never know what kind of person you'll meet in this hobby. When I meet a provider I always treat her with respect , to get respect you have to give respect. I've yet to have a bad experience with a provider, hopefully I never will. So if find someone you have chemistry with , hey run with it . You might find a little happiness. If even for just a minute.
swarley69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:08 PM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
Yeah... But it's a pretty powerful, pretty unique chemical!
Makes one do things, that one wouldn't normally even consider!!
So does money...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:34 PM   #18
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haylee Dawn View Post
Meant a really sweet man from here tonight. . And sometimes I wonder why I can't meet men like this in the real world ?? .
for one he could be honest. he didn't have to pretend he wasn't interested in gettin naked right out of the gate, but still wonder how he could finagle it.

just wait till we meet!
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 06:12 AM   #19
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

I have met some wonderful men in this hobby that I have daydreamed about having a "real world" relationship with.
I don't date because the person that introduced me to this profession told me A relationship with someone you have seen will never work. I don't want to start a relationship with lies (telling him what ALL I do for a living) and she said I don't want to be in a relationship with a man that is "ok" with me continuing to work.
Oddly enough she is now in a serious relationship with a client and she continues to work.
It is an individual thing I believe. We are all different and may miss the chance or love of a lifetime if we don't keep open minds!!!!!
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:46 AM   #20
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Because they pretend just like the ladies do when on the clock. Give him a week and all the bad will become noticeable.
All of us on on our best behavior when we first meet. We all have some defects, and there will never be the perfect dream person. To me, one of the responsibilities of a relationship is to help each other to be better, which means we have to be accepting of a partners willingness to help.

[QUOTE=Ginger Doll;1057193566]True, Tuck... The hobby is definitely my "real world" and has been for nearly 8 years. I think you may have taken what I said slightly out of context. I was referring to "non-hobby" dating.
The real world part came from Halley Dawn and from many old threads in which the term is used. I understand your comments about "non-hobby" dating and I appreciate you post. One of the first things I noticed about this thread were those ladies who responded first.I am not familiar with YummyMarie. I do know that Ginger is a good person. And Jami-Lynn NEVER posts, yet this thread caused her to chime in. I have never met her, but always suspected she was someone special. Her response enforces that opinion.
tuckahoe is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:57 AM   #21
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Casey View Post
I have met some wonderful men in this hobby that I have daydreamed about having a "real world" relationship with.
I don't date because the person that introduced me to this profession told me A relationship with someone you have seen will never work. I don't want to start a relationship with lies (telling him what ALL I do for a living) and she said I don't want to be in a relationship with a man that is "ok" with me continuing to work.
Oddly enough she is now in a serious relationship with a client and she continues to work.
It is an individual thing I believe. We are all different and may miss the chance or love of a lifetime if we don't keep open minds!!!!!
Good comments, Sweet Casey!
If a lady met me at the gas station, and didn't know I dated Eccie girls, would I be a better man for her? If she were a prostitute and I didn't know it, would it matter? Would she withhold from me that she a prostitute? Even if I met a woman outside of Eccie in so called "real life", I would eventually have to tell her I had dated prostitutes. I could not go through life with a mate and hold back anything from her. There must be open communication and understanding and forgiveness. If a woman leaves me because I admit what I did, she wouldn't be a good mate anyway. But if she knew and understood what I did, she would know my weakness, and be able to protect me from temptation. I think it might be an advantage to marry a former prostitute, because she will be more likely to have understanding about me than would a "good" girl. If a woman is right for me, she is right for me regardless of whether she has ever been a prostitute or not. Whether a man has dated prostitutes or whether a woman has been a prostitute does not keep that person from being lovable. There is an endless variety of reasons men date prostitutes; maybe it is wise to understand WHY we date. As for me, it is a prostitute or no woman at all, and I can't live without a tender female touch and connection.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:35 PM   #22
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Delicate, very delicate subject. I fully understand the lines here. But I am one (so far) to see the ladies I enjoy 3 or 4 or 5 times. That number will grow larger in the future, I'm sure, with some. Some I just click with. Yes, some I have feelings for. I sincerely like them and hope that is returned but I'm not fooling myself. That that does not mean love, it means a mutuality respectful hobby relationship. It's possible if you pick your companions wisely.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:15 AM   #23
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask him to make you an honest woman~
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:58 AM   #24
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Delicate, very delicate subject. I fully understand the lines here. But I am one (so far) to see the ladies I enjoy 3 or 4 or 5 times. That number will grow larger in the future, I'm sure, with some. Some I just click with. Yes, some I have feelings for. I sincerely like them and hope that is returned but I'm not fooling myself. That that does not mean love, it means a mutuality respectful hobby relationship. It's possible if you pick your companions wisely.
Love won't normally happen here. It is no place to plan on finding a girlfriend, at least anything more than a one hour girlfriend. But sometimes things do happen we don't expect. Good post and am glad you are enjoying the ladies.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:58 AM   #25
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

It is wonderful Haylee Dawn began this thread. It is a meaningful thread!! I was wondering if there was anyone else in the whole world who still had a heart and had any feelings. It is uplifting to see a few others do have feelings. It refreshes my heart to see there are others whose hearts are not hardened.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:46 PM   #26
TechOne
Valued Poster

Great thread Haylee. I'm just waiting my turn to inscribe my initials on your heart. When do you think you might make it all the way to Little Rock? I'd even settle for Conway, but Russellville is just too far for one date...
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:07 PM   #27
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ivory View Post
Ask him to make you an honest woman~

honest or respectable?
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:16 AM   #28
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
honest or respectable?
Sounds like she was quite honest by beginning this thread and she is certainly respectable to me.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:50 PM   #29
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Speaking of love in the hobby...

I don't get it. Is she a hooker? Or is this just an unfortunate match.com misdirect?

http://joplin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...rtner/17619847
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:01 PM   #30
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Looks like she wanted love more than one hour at a time!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women