Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60221
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2014, 12:38 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Why don't we deport anyone that's not indigenous.
I can't wait to hear your definition of what is indigenous. Remember, your ancestors came here from somewhere else even if it was thousands of years (if we take your claims at face value) ago and your lineage is pure. Don't want to worry about any pilgrims in your GGGrandmas wood pile do you?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:40 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Of course that is what a homo like JD wants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm positive that we should limit the vote to producers and not takers.
Coming from an asshole that has been on the government tit his whole lufe....you'd be fucked at the polls.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:43 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I can't wait to hear your definition of what is indigenous. Remember, your ancestors came here from somewhere else even if it was thousands of years (if we take your claims at face value) ago and your lineage is pure. Don't want to worry about any pilgrims in your GGGrandmas wood pile do you?
Maybe dumb fucks who miss the point of slingblade's post should not be able to vote....again that would be you JD.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:38 PM   #19
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Thanks for admitting that "everyone" comes from somewhere else. Now lets get to the nut cutting. In your mind who would be the baseline for being eligible to live here. Mexicans were here well before the white man and Texas in particular used to be part of Mexico. From what I understand the note owed to Spain has yet to paid off so maybe only Spaniards should be here. If only they would have not let Stephen F. Austin come here the Mexicans would still be welcome.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:43 PM   #20
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Coming from an asshole that has been on the government tit his whole lufe....you'd be fucked at the polls.

I dont know about JD but the "producers would be the Mexicans and the takers would be the rich. they work hard and cheap. Rich play hard and are cheap
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:12 PM   #21
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I dont know about JD but the "producers would be the Mexicans and the takers would be the rich. they work hard and cheap. Rich play hard and are cheap
In capitalism, output is measured in dollars, and so are taxes, so no matter how hard one "works" by any subjective definition, the true producers are the rich, even if they are assholes.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 07:15 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
In capitalism, output is measured in dollars, and so are taxes, so no matter how hard one "works" by any subjective definition, the true producers are the rich, even if they are assholes.
Sounds like you are saying homebuilders are the producers , fuck the workers.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 08:41 PM   #23
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sounds like you are saying homebuilders are the producers , fuck the workers.
The home builders make it happen. The workers are treated by harsh builders as a commodity, so they go with the cheaper Mexican option, greedily cheating American workers out of their birthright - a decent job from a patriarchal boss who does not take advantage, and cares for their welfare.
I believe the phrase was "close cooperation between the management and the men" so stated by the Father of Scientific Management, Frederick Taylor.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:10 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Birthright?

Holy chit!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:58 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If we had simply adhered to the Constitution, and not put government in charge of everything, we wouldn't have this conversation.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 01:44 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for admitting that "everyone" comes from somewhere else. Now lets get to the nut cutting. In your mind who would be the baseline for being eligible to live here. Mexicans were here well before the white man and Texas in particular used to be part of Mexico. From what I understand the note owed to Spain has yet to paid off so maybe only Spaniards should be here. If only they would have not let Stephen F. Austin come here the Mexicans would still be welcome.
You haven't answered my question yet. Who, according to you, is indigenous?
Old 09-23-2014, 01:51 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kind of beat me to it but in physics work is not equivalent to effort. Something has to be changed for work to be accomplished so many of your illegals (you refer to them as Mexicans and that makes you a racist) would not be producers. They are merely cogs for someone else who is producing a product. A product that people are willing to purchase or trade for. This causes a job to be created. The cog did not produce the job. The cog works the job. So all those people you malign are the real producers. The small business person, the large business person, the corporate head, they all produce for someone else.

I remember the lines that John Wayne spoke in "Mclintock". He was telling a possible suitor for his daughter that he worked for everyone in the United States. Everyone who ate his beef. A man with tens of thousands of head of cattle, thousands of acres, and more money that he knew what to do with said that he was working for everyone.

An example that I used many years ago. A group of workers will not and cannot build a railroad. They can handle pickaxes, shovels, and surveyors equipment but they will not make it happen. It takes a person who wants the railroad to be built that makes it happen. He (traditionally) hires the workers, plans the route, bribes the government officials, and builds a railroad.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:28 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You haven't answered my question yet. Who, according to you, is indigenous?

LOL JD still does not get slingblade's point!

Hint....JD, he was saying nobody! You dumb fuck.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 09:34 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The home builders make it happen. The workers are treated by harsh builders as a commodity, so they go with the cheaper Mexican option, greedily cheating American workers out of their birthright - a decent job from a patriarchal boss who does not take advantage, and cares for their welfare.
I believe the phrase was "close cooperation between the management and the men" so stated by the Father of Scientific Management, Frederick Taylor.
Workers are a commodity....that is why you treat great workers as a valuable commodity and care for their welfare.

You do not care for workers that expect a job as their birth right as much as those that work to earn that job!

Are you a Union guy JL?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:53 AM   #30
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

How to make America great again?

We can start by getting rid of that knuckle head in the White House.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women