Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60222
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2014, 05:18 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
That was a good post from TheDaliLama, dam it

looking at the rules
it should not be hard job
no cat herding
just watch for the "the big forbidden topics"
yet please not me

"or you said something stupid and got your ass handed to you"
LOL Fucking TheDaliLama got me on the first reply.
yet taint no crying here, I just rolled with it LOL

as you all have to know I would hope, my Doove poll is as dumb as hell LOL.
as I have been banned for life from eccie with this very handle.
I should have gotten 90 days for what I did. But was given a gift of 24 hours

For Life? perma ban? Give us a link, don't make me go to upset and read all that shit... please.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 06:17 PM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
For Life? perma ban? Give us a link, don't make me go to upset and read all that shit... please.
crap, December 2013. I think the thread was in Upset NY coed. or was it sandbox. crap I can't remember without looking. Anyways its a thread where I was asking a banned member XY to clean up a blog so I could post a link. Btw XY got back latter but got his ass banned again. The now banned member GP was the mod that was after me and the one that banned me. XY did clean up most of the names/handles in that outing blog. I also missed to ask to clean out some real life info on one gal after he did clean out real name and not hobby phone number of another gal.

Thinking blog was all set, yet it was not really I post the link. GP life time banned me as I was writing my next post. I started when I submitted that post and it came back you be banned for life sucker. Hell I had to close all tabs of eccie just to even read eccie. Before I went out for a beer and a hook err ops provider, my play email started filling up with emails from eccie members. When I got back I started emailing with admins, ya 30 or 90 days would be better for what I did wrong posting a link that still had way to much fucking outing crap in it. Even if much of it was cleaned up. It was a game of I was posting clean this and that, and the banned member did. GP would have been alright if he gave me 90 days and right to do so.

As I asking for about a mouth and 1/2 by email, I was given a gift and was back I think it was the next day, or was it a day after the next day.

Anyways my plan was not to post for a month and 1/2. But I only made it about a week. err or was that almost. Well look at my post count LOL how long can a post slut not post if he/she could LOL

I never even thought of a 2nd handle, GP was looking for that and I'm sure was praying I would. He would have loved asking a admin is that handle a 2nd then getting the ok ta ban my ass again

errr something like that as I remember without looking at past posts and threads.
your welcome to dig if you want.

I may latter, but about to go out for a beer and... That by the way I can review now if I want.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 06:31 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
crap, December 2013. I think the thread was in Upset NY coed. or was it sandbox. crap I can't remember without looking. Anyways its a thread where I was asking a banned member XY to clean up a blog so I could post a link. Btw XY got back latter but got his ass banned again. The now banned member GP was the mod that was after me and the one that banned me. XY did clean up most of the names/handles in that outing blog. I also missed to ask to clean out some real life info on one gal after he did clean out real name and not hobby phone number of another gal.

Thinking blog was all set, yet it was not really I post the link. GP life time banned me as I was writing my next post. I started when I submitted that post and it came back you be banned for life sucker. Hell I had to close all tabs of eccie just to even read eccie. Before I went out for a beer and a hook err ops provider, my play email started filling up with emails from eccie members. When I got back I started emailing with admins, ya 30 or 90 days would be better for what I did wrong posting a link that still had way to much fucking outing crap in it. Even if much of it was cleaned up. It was a game of I was posting clean this and that, and the banned member did. GP would have been alright if he gave me 90 days and right to do so.

As I asking for about a mouth and 1/2 by email, I was given a gift and was back I think it was the next day, or was it a day after the next day.

Anyways my plan was not to post for a month and 1/2. But I only made it about a week. err or was that almost. Well look at my post count LOL how long can a post slut not post if he/she could LOL

I never even thought of a 2nd handle, GP was looking for that and I'm sure was praying I would. He would have loved asking a admin is that handle a 2nd then getting the ok ta ban my ass again

errr something like that as I remember without looking at past posts and threads.
your welcome to dig if you want.

I read that stuff back then but how can you post now, if you are banned. I'm kind of out of the loop.

Once you become a Political animal on eccie, you know you will be banned on the open board in 5-10 posts... LOL

Just wondering?
Old 09-20-2014, 10:37 PM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read that stuff back then but how can you post now, if you are banned. I'm kind of out of the loop.

Once you become a Political animal on eccie, you know you will be banned on the open board in 5-10 posts... LOL

Just wondering?
well, GP as mod then over stepped with the life time ban of me. So by email(not PM) was chatting with admins if I should get 30 to 90 days ban. But then I was given a gift, so was only banned a day or two. If I got nailed with 30, 60 or 90 days, that is what I would have had to served for my mistake. But as mod nailed me for life, it was only a day or two. Believe me, it was a gift.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:18 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I'm kind of out of the loop.
Ya think?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:46 AM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Absolutely not.

Although I disagree with almost all of his opinions...this forum is open to free speech and free exchange. The anonymity of it's posters frees up that exchange.

Doove has his own style and wit and even if I shit on his opinions..I would never shit on him.

I also hate posts that single out an individual.
+ a whole bunch on this.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 12:45 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ya think?

Miracles do happen!
Old 09-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #23
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Well all u have to do is .... Call a mod on their shit or piss off a mods ATF and they will ban you!
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 01:20 PM   #24
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
Well all u have to do is .... Call a mod on their shit or piss off a mods ATF and they will ban you!
well my poll started as a joke, yet I have learned from it
shhhh don't tell Doove LOL

dirty mod, sweet. Love going after that crap.

who, where and prof please
Old 09-21-2014, 03:22 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Who is Doove nowadays?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women