Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ah, yes. Another lesson in reason and civility from our very own, self-admitted Master Debater.

Thank you, Assup, for setting the standard of conduct we should all try to follow.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Then I guess you support Michelle...

that wouldn't surprise me.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'll admit, I support whoever there is who wants to overturn Obamacare. I don't support much of what Bachmann does, but I'm with her on this.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:39 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

another research project, you young sack of shit. Im gonna have to send you a bill for my hours ...
Old 01-07-2013, 05:24 AM   #20
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Send me the bill, I have a spare nickle.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

OK, Whiny, please provide links to the "most things" on which you've publicly disagreed with Michelle Bachman. Im guessing more often than not your posts have defended her positions.

please prove you're not a liar.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't have to prove I'm not a liar. The fact that you can't find any lies I've told proves it for me.

But I don't agree that the country should be run on evangelical Christian values. I don't the federal government should have any role or say in whether a woman has an abortion. I don't agree with her that we need a massive defense presence all over the world. I don't agree with her that we need continue the illegal wars we've started. I don't agree that we need to start more wars. I don't agree with her that we have to support every word uttered by Bibi Netanyahu. I don't agree with her that we need to continue to increase defense spending.

But I do agree with her that Obamacare should be repealed. Happy now?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #23
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Words like "typical" place you in the basic right wing soup, boiled of talking points, tea and Jesus.

Go fuck yourself. I know my mother. You know yours, Asshole? I DO!
Um, I think the saying is did your know your daddy. Knowing your mama isn't really all that hard unless your an orphan.

But back on point. Bachman along with the Left Wingnuts on the other side are the kind of Americans that are destroying this country and ensuring that both parties only represent about 20% [each] of the American constituency. Their extreme views on things disenfranchises about 60% of Americans. I do not care to elect our representatives based on abortion, gay marriage, class warfare, PCness and an abortion of a health care law that that does nothing but add trillions in taxes and bureaucratic red tape in the form of a we-can't-do-what-you-and-your-doctor-want because we are the all powerful Oz of a bureaucrat and have to guard our fiefdom.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #24
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Assup, you epitomize the typical liberal that cannot make a sensible argument so you resort to name calling. This is your pattern that you keep repeating.
In case you have not been told, your response shows a severe lack of intelligence and the ability to string together a few cognitive thoughts. Did your mother drink heavily while she was pregnant?
It's ok 2d's, I will make up for the name calling on our side....... they are all a bunch of COCKSUCKERS....... LMMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Boy howdy, ain't nothing like getting insulted by a fair and balanced moderator.

Well, if you're not wearing your mod hat in here, 2dogs, then you won't mind when I point out your horribly regressive viewpoints are far more indicative of the product of an alcoholic pregnancy than anything you could say against me and my mother.

But since you've gone there...

Those who can hobby. Those who can't moderate.

We all know what kind of life you have.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #26
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Don't worry about it 2 Dogs. Yssup has some problem sort of problem understanding that the Mod "badge" doesn't apply in the Sandbox. And if there are any "badge" communication need to be had, those will always be via private means. He doesn't think we can be impartial, even though with all his shit he has yet to receive ANY points or warnings for anything in here. We been over it several times but its not sinking in.

Not one other person in here has expressed those concerns, even the ones that I have had a private communications with.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #27
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Or to make it simpler, for simple folks like me CC. 2d's, just consider the source, and ignore it. LMAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Or to make it simpler, for simple folks like me CC. 2d's, just consider the source, and ignore it. LMAO
That's exactly what is regularly done by posters from both sides of the aisle.

After delivering a few parting shots, of course!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Don't worry about it 2 Dogs. Yssup has some problem sort of problem understanding that the Mod "badge" doesn't apply in the Sandbox. And if there are any "badge" communication need to be had, those will always be via private means. He doesn't think we can be impartial, even though with all his shit he has yet to receive ANY points or warnings for anything in here. We been over it several times but its not sinking in.

Not one other person in here has expressed those concerns, even the ones that I have had a private communications with.
Guys, I want to apologize for that spit of paranoia. Over the years I've been burned by a bunch of guys who couldn't take their mod hats off. I guess y'all are all different than those who came before you.

If I was out of line, I'm sorry. However, as Tea Wipes, you've got to know that we've got our eyes on you for that one post that "crosses the line." And then I suppose our paranoia will be justified.

Until then:

EXCUUUUUUSEEEE MEEEEEE!

Also know that by hanging with guys like THE 2013 DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR, you're sullying your own shorts. Choose your friends wisely, my King Solomons...
Old 01-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

LOL! This is not a good side of you, please get back to the dipshitery.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women