Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #16
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Didn't the Justices state that these seaches were only for arrested persons who were going into general population. I assume "the tank" that most people get thrown into when first arrested is considered "general population".

Wouldn't you want this?
Actually the holding cell is not considered the general population. (anywhere from 8-10 people depending on the size of the holding cell) As I said before the strip searches happen when you are taken from the holding cell to be processed into jail then that is when they do the very invasive strip search and only then.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:54 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Ive watched Jail several times .. drunks dont get a strip search before being tossed into a holding cell with other offenders, several of them. Ive seen it get violent with my own eyes, if someone had a ballpoint pen they could stab another drunk, or an officer trying to break up the fight. I saw one guy get a beat down using the phone in a large waiting room before he even made it to a holding tank. IMO people who are capable of going to jail are capable of most anything
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #18
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Ive watched Jail several times .. drunks dont get a strip search before being tossed into a holding cell with other offenders, several of them. Ive seen it get violent with my own eyes, if someone had a ballpoint pen they could stab another drunk, or an officer trying to break up the fight. I saw one guy get a beat down using the phone in a large waiting room before he even made it to a holding tank. IMO people who are capable of going to jail are capable of most anything

Well I guess I can only speak from personal experience then. Don't know what jail you experienced this in sounds to me like the department was not organized or someone wasn't paying attention someone was seriously slacking. Most people on minor offenses bond out before processing or pay their outstanding ticket before processing. Now if it is something more serious like a felony or a class A misdemeanor then your going to be processed into the Jail system. I have been to jail.. yea I said it. So I kinda know what I am talking about. I have never seen in the few times I did experience it (not just here in Houston by the way) any of the type of violence your talking about. But hey, maybe that's just on the men's side eh? I recall watching the males being brought into Harris county and their holding cell was right across from the ladies holding cell. Believe me they had tight control of them. Lets see "face the wall don't look at the police officer, do not turn around until they say so".. etc. etc. At the time they had 3-4 officers controlling them. The same thing was done with the ladies. In fact one young teenager got hysterical and freaked out and they took her into the next holding cell room and beat the shit out of her. Then brought her back and believe me she didn't misbehave after that.

FYI on Houston Harris procedures: http://webservices.hcso.hctx.net/PublicSvcs/ipc/

I can only say that Houston, Dallas, and Austin are what I am talking about. Maybe your jails are differently run where you are from. I have been put in with the drunks too on a traffic ticket warrant. They do search you.. at least here in Texas. You just don't get the invasive strip search where you have to strip naked, bend over and cough possibly a cavity search if they think you do have something up your ass or twat.. no they only do this if you are going into the jail system.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, I have been in jail, (long ago, in a galaxy far away), and the Harris County Holding Tank will hold about 100 men.

You go in there with traffic warrant violators, drunks, thieves, drug dealers, rapist, and mass murderers. You will be in that "tank" for about 8 hours.

For some reason I would see no reason NOT to search any one going in.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #20
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

The only people that would agree with it are people that haven't been stripped searched because they didn't have a ringing bell on their bicycle.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Well I guess I can only speak from personal experience then. Don't know what jail you experienced this in sounds to me like the department was not organized or someone wasn't paying attention someone was seriously slacking. Most people on minor offenses bond out before processing or pay their outstanding ticket before processing. Now if it is something more serious like a felony or a class A misdemeanor then your going to be processed into the Jail system. I have been to jail.. yea I said it. So I kinda know what I am talking about. I have never seen in the few times I did experience it (not just here in Houston by the way) any of the type of violence your talking about. But hey, maybe that's just on the men's side eh? I recall watching the males being brought into Harris county and their holding cell was right across from the ladies holding cell. Believe me they had tight control of them. Lets see "face the wall don't look at the police officer, do not turn around until they say so".. etc. etc. At the time they had 3-4 officers controlling them. The same thing was done with the ladies. In fact one young teenager got hysterical and freaked out and they took her into the next holding cell room and beat the shit out of her. Then brought her back and believe me she didn't misbehave after that.

FYI on Houston Harris procedures: http://webservices.hcso.hctx.net/PublicSvcs/ipc/

I can only say that Houston, Dallas, and Austin are what I am talking about. Maybe your jails are differently run where you are from. I have been put in with the drunks too on a traffic ticket warrant. They do search you.. at least here in Texas. You just don't get the invasive strip search where you have to strip naked, bend over and cough possibly a cavity search if they think you do have something up your ass or twat.. no they only do this if you are going into the jail system.

http://www.tvrage.com/Jail
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Olivia, when I got thrown into the Harris County Jail, they did everything but stick a cattle prod up my ass, and I was in there for a Class B Misdomeanor.

If you refused to be searched, I think that is when they get out the cattle prod.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #23
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The only people that would agree with it are people that haven't been stripped searched because they didn't have a ringing bell on their bicycle.
LMAO.. so true! I don't think some who have never experienced understand the truly dehumanizing and invasive nature that it is. What cracks me up is when I did get processed into the jail system they lined up about 10 or so ladies and they had female guards there that looked like men..lol anyway, we are all completely naked and they are telling us to touch our toes run our fingers through our hair then turn around and bend our knees while bending over, then squat and cough. So after having done all this.. one of the ladies had some xanax up her twat.. and it never came out from this procedure. LMAO

Unless they think you do have something up there, or you piss them off then your getting the cavity search! They aren't gentle like your gyno trust me..
Old 04-03-2012, 05:21 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well, I have been in jail, (long ago, in a galaxy far away), and the Harris County Holding Tank will hold about 100 men.

You go in there with traffic warrant violators, drunks, thieves, drug dealers, rapist, and mass murderers. You will be in that "tank" for about 8 hours.

For some reason I would see no reason NOT to search any one going in.
It is not a matter of searching, it is strip searching.

Shit just take'em out to the airport!

Run'em through there for minor shit!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #25
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Since when did hulu start charging to watch the tv programs? Can't see it hun I don't have a hulu account. I am interested in watching.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #26
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Olivia, when I got thrown into the Harris County Jail, they did everything but stick a cattle prod up my ass, and I was in there for a Class B Misdomeanor.

If you refused to be searched, I think that is when they get out the cattle prod.
Well Jackie if it was Harris County and you were not processed into jail then you didn't get the real strip search routine. The one that this is all about.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

funny thing, very bad people wanted for big crimes get picked up for doing little stupid shit like not paying traffic fines
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Since when did hulu start charging to watch the tv programs? Can't see it hun I don't have a hulu account. I am interested in watching.

its Versus TV in my part of the world ... part of my digital cable package
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #29
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Hey Sexyeccentric, I spent three days in that shit hole. I think that is what they call "being in jail'.
When you go into that shower and that "cop" makes you bend down and touch your knees, you are being "searched"
Old 04-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
its Versus TV in my part of the world ... part of my digital cable package

I was wrong, forgot CBS bought Versus
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women