Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2023, 02:39 AM   #16
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Besottes!
Besos. i think that was her trademark signoff..

this thread is (unintentionally) hilarious..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 05:10 AM   #17
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Besos. i think that was her trademark signoff..

this thread is (unintentionally) hilarious..
Besitos - little kisses
Besottes - big kisses, hence my reply (and in the style of DFK in line with another thread crossover event)
Besos - regular kisses

All this Bezos talk makes me wonder if the former Ms Bezos is ready to share her Amazon $ with husband number 3? Where did I put her number?

Went out with my ATF yesterday evening who goes for the Asian version of FK. But we’ve been together so long it just gets more passionate. So when you read about my untimely heart attack know I went out with a bang!

Don’t forget your mm lottery ticket. I bought ATF one after our session- we went together to the store so I’m on video again…. Last time she made me sign it - I scribbled something. This time she said don’t sign it, that was bad luck; not the fact the numbers didn’t match, lol.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 08:22 AM   #18
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ymmv isn't meant to mean "I may not be in the mood" it's meant as a disclaimer incase she gets a RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL customer.. kinda how stores with individual owners say they have the ROGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. It simply means the customer isn't ALWAYS right..

I mean imagine..

If you walked into a situation where the provider was using,sloppy drunk,cursing enough to make a sailor blush,or just a Debbie downer .. you wouldn't want to stay around either would you? Well that's how we feel.. not all of us like recreational use, some don't like alcohol at all,and nobody likes disrespectful banter .. ( unless bdsm is your thing and that needs to be cleared up before encountering) it's a failsafe it's saying you act like a "childhood your usual "fratboy" she has and will most likely walk out. Fake it well you said.. that's laughable last I checked there aren't any GRAMMY WINNERS here.. how bout we just say "let's be straight up" not everyone will vibe and some of you ( both ladoes and men) have a very "negative aura" and your energy can rub off ..( kinda like how they say never hold a crying baby when your frustrated it will only make things worse" at the end of the day it's up to BOTH parties to make sure they are giving good vibes .. So if your having a poop of a day just reschedule or don't schedule for that day at all. And everyone will have a ( Mr Mackay voice) " good time mmmkay"
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 08:58 AM   #19
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^as a general rule, excepting an outcall, do you return or keep the donation in that case?

i see ymmv a bit differently. backstory, i've been an entrepreneur my whole life, starting my first two businesses at age 15, teaching tennis-my beginner students loved me because i encouraged them to knock the fizz off the ball-and providing janitorial services. during covid, my primary current business took a big hit, so i tried a side hustle as a fbsm provider to women only, and took out ads on BP. i got 0 responses. 0. that's when i got solid confirmation i was a loser..

but anyway, there are some sexual acts that i'm very selective on: dfk and daty. for a gal with a perfect bubble butt booty and perfect hygiene-that's a must-i actually prefer dato over daty. and for me to want to dfk, i have to be totally "in the moment."

so i offered fbsm as my service, but daty and dfk are very much "ymmv." so if a gal gets that in a fbsm session, that's a bonus. if she writes a review, she should say that, or just leave it out of the review. my ad clearly stated that i'm "not bfe," and therefore if someone expects that just cause the reviewer forgot to add ymmv, that's a problem. so ymmv has a legit place in the hobby. therefore, in light of that, i disagree with the OP's original point.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 09:14 AM   #20
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Well,
Isn't the donation for time?
Which can easily include wasted time.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 09:47 AM   #21
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo View Post
Ymmv isn't meant to mean "I may not be in the mood" it's meant as a disclaimer incase she gets a RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL customer.. kinda how stores with individual owners say they have the ROGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. It simply means the customer isn't ALWAYS right..

I mean imagine..

If you walked into a situation where the provider was using,sloppy drunk,cursing enough to make a sailor blush,or just a Debbie downer .. you wouldn't want to stay around either would you? Well that's how we feel.. not all of us like recreational use, some don't like alcohol at all,and nobody likes disrespectful banter .. ( unless bdsm is your thing and that needs to be cleared up before encountering) it's a failsafe it's saying you act like a "childhood your usual "fratboy" she has and will most likely walk out. Fake it well you said.. that's laughable last I checked there aren't any GRAMMY WINNERS here.. how bout we just say "let's be straight up" not everyone will vibe and some of you ( both ladoes and men) have a very "negative aura" and your energy can rub off ..( kinda like how they say never hold a crying baby when your frustrated it will only make things worse" at the end of the day it's up to BOTH parties to make sure they are giving good vibes .. So if your having a poop of a day just reschedule or don't schedule for that day at all. And everyone will have a ( Mr Mackay voice) " good time mmmkay"
I disagree. I do my job no matter how anyone treats me. I do it well to everyone and I'm not a Emmy winner by far.

Case I'm point, yesterday I had a great session with X. I might do a review it just depends on how I'm treated around here my willingness to share gems. Anyway I had just spent 2 hours in Houston traffic. I was in a crappy mood once I got there. Then she gave me the wrong room number which really pisses me off.

The reason why the wrong room number pissed me off is because as a black male knocking at the wrong address or room in a place can sometimes have disastrous effects

She gives me the right room and yes I walked in with a crappy attitude. She immediately went into her job mode, soothed me, caressed me and the rest is history. We had a great time and now I'm evaluating my roster to see who I'm removing to make room for her

That's the job. Like the royals say never complain. Do the job. A job providers are paid well to do so perhaps pay for some acting lessons
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 09:59 PM   #22
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow so if she did her instructions correctly and you still had that attitude you expect nothing less then a spectacular vibe.. I mean I'm well versed in having a "calming and soothing" effect/approach.. but some people are just in general looking to degrade or demean another in order to feel better about thereself.. but speaking of jobs how many of you deal with the "average joe" on a daily basisbasis.. see you guys have security to watch and maintain certain safety measures where we as ladies do not..( well most of us don't have someone waiting in the parking lot I can't speak for all)
Old 08-08-2023, 10:00 PM   #23
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And I can't speak on deposits because I don't take them ..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women