Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2015, 11:31 AM   #16
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion437 View Post
You've been a stable and reliable fixture long enough that no reasonable person could fault you for having to cancel for personal reasons.
Which is why I am thousands of times more likely to schedule with someone of your reputation than someone who is constantly flaking out on appointments. If you, or someone with a similar rep cancels we can be pretty sure it is for a legit reason. Hope you're back to normal soon !
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 11:51 AM   #17
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Just be honest, don't try and fake it to get through a session. The good clients won't hold it against you. I would much rather have a genuinely enthusiastic partner than someone who fakes it just to get through.

I was with a provider once who just wasn't feeling it at the time. She admitted she was having a difficult day and asked if I would be upset if we stopped. She said she wouldn't charge me and would make it up to me on our next session (if I didn't hold this against her). So we stopped activities and snuggled naked for a while. She really appreciated it, and gave me much more on my return visit.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 12:22 PM   #18
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah this irritates the fuck out of me. I have this major high sex drive and I only see eccie guys. I don't do bp or any other sites. Also I work too with a real life day job. When I take lunch or take time from the clock and I'm taking a trip and paying for a room. I expect to get some action. I enjoy this as much as the guys lol maybe a little more but I hate it at that very minute oh.I just got rear ended. OK yeah there are dumb drivers and but I am not a dummy. Oh here is my favorite one " the family dog died." I have had that told to me and that was an automatic block. Anywho sometimes I think that a lot of guys here are full of bs when there is no reason to be like that. So I hope that will get better and put a list of time wasters.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 04:27 PM   #19
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kaylee, I will be the first to admit I've been somewhat notorious this last year for cancellations. I have apologized to those and offered a discounted session upon a rescheduled visit. Whether it was that I simply was ill or that family came first, I have honored those discounts or offered extended time.

I absolutely sympathize with your situation as I have been going through something similar myself with the recovery of my recent breast augmentation and a hormonal imbalance.

I know the last thing these gentleman want to hear is an excuse but hopefully they will be understanding. Sometimes it's out of our control and I certainly will not go into a session where I half ass it. That just doesn't make for good company.

Life Happens...

Hope you feel better Kaylee
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 04:38 PM   #20
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What ticks me is Providers who scream obscenities when I have an emergency and have to cancel. The last one- hot water tank burst. Guess the Provider never had it happen.

I never explode when I get the cancellation- shit happens, people. J

Just had one this afternoon. And I am praying her baby will be ok.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 05:34 PM   #21
Google1000
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Discounted session is the correct answer here. Take 20% off the rate.

Being known as a provider who goes the extra mile to please her clients is also good for business.
Google1000 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 06:32 PM   #22
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Life happens!

If you have to cancel, do so in a timely manner. Most of us will understand, so be honest, but don't give out too much RL info.

None of us like being stood up, a simple email, text, or call is lots better than going silent.
200K is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:02 PM   #23
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It's not life or death people ...I always tell my regulars if you get a better offer go for it. They know where I will be when their done. It's called play save, have fun and keep in touch.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:24 PM   #24
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

NM
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:32 PM   #25
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Just reverse things and think about how it makes you feel when someone cancels on you last minute. What do you need to feel we aren't just wasting your time but had a legit reason for canceling. Personally all I need is " sorry honey, something has come up and I have to cancel but I would love to see you some other time if you still would like to see me ".
My personal opinion is cancelation fees are bull shit and should not be paid or expected. If the hobbyist cancels it would be nice if he offers to pay a little extra at the next appointment but it should be his choice and not her insistence. Conversely, if the provider cancels it would be cool if she offered a slight discount or extended time on the next appointment but the hobbyist really shouldn't expect it.
This is a hobby, just a little break or getaway from our reality but sometimes the reality gets in the way and neither side should be punished for handling our real life situations as they arise.
Now if canceling becomes habitual the that's another story.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:57 PM   #26
hedster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Advance Notice if possible helps

Kaylee/SexyPlatinum,

Life happens to the best of us sometimes, with respectful, reasonable people this is as easy as rescheduling but the the frustration might possibly cause some behavioral quirks to manifest themselves, the right thing to do is to offer an alternative time before the person leaves for the appointment. The earlier the better....
hedster is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 10:05 PM   #27
Ashi

Encounters: 63

IMHO , if the appointment is set days in advance, there is always higher chance of something unexpected occurring so we should have that in mind, on both sides. The shorter the time before actual appointment , the more unpleasant can be because of the long hours of anticipation. At the same time, since compensation did not take place no one can claim of being tricked, it is only an issue of diminishing trust. Sometimes , as I was told by a very nice lady yesterday, you can be surprised by"Mother Nature calling" . You do not want to play against Mother Nature! Communicating upfront the chances of a cancellation, makes the situation much easier to reset. If anything, the provider side has a monetary incentive not to cancel... Short, clear, to the point communication is the classy way. Being understanding and gentlemen like should be appreciated.
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:26 AM   #28
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Cancellations happen...but I think if a girl has to cancel (especially last minute) I would think or hope that she would set up a re-scheduled day/time.

Cancelling is one thing...blowing someone off with no responses or a N/S is another...
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:20 AM   #29
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

It all boils down to communication
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:49 AM   #30
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys.

These last few days has been a bumpy ride but thankfully things are getting back to normal.

I appreciate the great feed back.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women