Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #16
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Don't ever say that...ever
I wouldn't, nor did it suggest he did. I said, "say something to the effect . . ."

In other words, make your intentions clear.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #17
KatieKatie
Account Disabled

User ID: 81791
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Haha, MaryBeth!!! So true!
KatieKatie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #18
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

To me it almost sounds like you need to schedule more time. Especially for those who require MSOG. You also need to keep a mental clock running so you know when to pick up the pace and when you have time to slow things down. Some girls usually don't mind if you run a little over but don't take advantage. After all they are running a business.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #19
Jamielove532
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 197575
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always get up and clean my gentlemen off, and usually crawl back in bed with them. But I also am very conscience about taking my time n not rushing.

Some guys are unable to do a second, some girls don't offer it. Pay closer attention to her reviews, and see girls that other reviewers mention a second with. If you research your girls, you should find what your looking for, no?
Jamielove532 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #20
Jamielove532
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 197575
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Time

I also agree, though, that you should at least schedule 90 mins. And if you research your girl right, will leave happy with your experience. I would think.
Jamielove532 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #21
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Tell the girl before hand that you expect to play the entire time. Tell her you expect MSOG. I've never had a lady turn down the request when she knows it is expected. I'm very respectful of a lady and her time. I also know by body. If I don't think I can get that last pop in, I let her know. If on the other hand, I think I have it in me, I'll tell "let's go again". I have my internal clock running. If I know I'm pushing the time and I still haven't popped. I'll stop trying to esnure we are done by when we are suppose to be done. If you want to get that first pop out of the way quickly, have her blow you as soon as you arrive. Get that out of the way. While junior is recharging, you go down on her for your DATY. Once finished there, you should have plenty of time to pop again. FYI, just the other day, I popped 3 times in less than an hour. I booked a 2 hour appt. We chilled out together for the second half of the date. SInce I knew I had 2 hours, I didn't feel the pressure to pop quickly even though I did.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #22
bdnewt007
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I think that's what make's the difference in a true gfe provider, IMHO if you pay for a hour you should get the hour, if you go over that time limit by all means let the provider say something.
she shouldn't have to say anything, the client should be conscience of their time! In my own personal experience i have had lady's ask what would you like to do for the rest of the time, Now that is good service!

P.S that is what makes you want to leave a good "tip"
bdnewt007 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #23
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I second that
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:04 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdnewt007 View Post
I think that's what make's the difference in a true gfe provider, IMHO if you pay for a hour you should get the hour, if you go over that time limit by all means let the provider say something.
she shouldn't have to say anything, the client should be conscience of their time!

P.S that is what makes you want to leave a good "tip"
Yeah right. Most of the fucktards book 30 minutes and state they stayed well over the half hour. Rarely will you find one that states he tipped extra for the extra time. The problem remains if the lady mentions the time her review will say she is a clock watcher. Whereas I am a taint watcher.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:30 PM   #25
bdnewt007
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Yeah right. Most of the fucktards book 30 minutes and state they stayed well over the half hour. Rarely will you find one that states he tipped extra for the extra time. The problem remains if the lady mentions the time her review will say she is a clock watcher. Whereas I am a taint watcher.
+1
bdnewt007 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women