Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #16
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I respond to every message regardless of the answer I send. Yay or nay. AT least every message I get a notification about, I'm not on the site everyday so if a notice doesn't go to my email I don't know it's here.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #17
BlueFaery
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 166001
My ECCIE Reviews

You may be frustrated with no reply communications, I am very frustrated with confirmed meet and greet only to pay in advance for a room and get burned by a flake out. Or led down a winding road to outcall to have no one be there. I always try to respond to my email and text/voice messages. Some times I just don't get the message until its too late. One time I had just purchased a new phone and service provider and accidentally deleted all of my messages. So sometimes we just have life happen to us, please don't take it personally. Like the 10CC song says; the problem is the question to the answer...
BlueFaery is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I send all forms of communication when I want to book. I email the details, text and say I sent an email with the info needed saying its safe to contact me back and when, I send a p411 mail message and an eccie pm, and then and only then if I don't get a response I call (once) as I usually book in advance. I won't leave a voicemail though. If I need a same day appointment I do all of the above.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #19
Lacylynn
Account Disabled

User ID: 36129
My ECCIE Reviews

Tiny... I've never received a message email or anything from you. I would remember that handle. I always respond back to clients.
Lacylynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #20
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
No answer usually is an answer. No point sitting around waiting for a phone call. I know I never wait.

Shit happens, whinning about it gets you nowhere
+1

It is Summer, they will respond in a week or 2 or 3 or 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesdoctor View Post
So the short of it is this -- return e-mails, PM's, texts, calls, etc. And if you can't make the meeting, just say so and that way the potential client can move on and not worry if they've set up multiple appointments for the same time. This is really simple.

Other than that, I understand what providers do and I'm very grateful to all of you for that (and if you've met me, then you know that I"m very, very generous and kind).
This is caused by Regulars or a Provider's life out side the Hobby like girlfriends wanting to do lunch or other providers wanting to do a girl outing.

A NCNS should go to the bottom of list

If a provider can't make a meeting and NCNS U, then the provider can get U to come another day as a make up. Pussy Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
I will tell any gentleman to be observant with the type of companion he selects. Some ladies don't take kindly to pre-booking, as it seems like a waste of time. If you're not trying to see them immediately, you're counted out.

Look for the kind of lady who thinks differently about you booking ahead of time, since it's a sign of respect, and knows how to make sure you BOTH anticipate your time together.

Happy hunting!
+1 short notice is best
Go to P411 and see who has posted a current ad
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #21
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

1. when you make an appointment request on P411 you have no idea if she ever got it.. i have sent one and the provider never responded so i messaged her and asked her and she said "yeah i got it!" i was like ok? no response? well as said above if they respond it goes to P411 and not you.. so its better to private message her on there.. also do you have references on P411 yet? if not then you need to find newbie friendly providers in your area that are also on P411 and go with them first.. its like building credit. also set your profile to see when the provider clicks on your profile to look. if she looks at your profile and still doesn't respond then she isn't interested for whatever reason and you should move on

2. on eccie if you message a provider who hasn't signed on for 2 or 3 weeks you have to remember when they do come back how many messages they will have.. try and message active providers who check their messages frequently.. its not hard to click on them on here and see how often they post or show up.

3. If i see a provider post she will be in my town I will message her and introduce myself, tell her I am on P411 and give her my name on there and I will say I would like to see you on X day at Y time. this way she knows you are serious. if that time is no good then she will come back and say it has to be later or earlier in the day. and i will act accordingly.

4. as you get more and more involved and meet providers you won't need to message them anymore. i have many that message me and let me know they are coming to my town.. once you establish yourself as someone who is friendly and respectful they will be chasing you to be their client.. i find it amazing how providers remember so many specific details about myself, even the ones that are high volume. women are very blessed with the ability to remember little details, and when i see a provider again she remembers exactly what i like.. its really cool and kind of wish i had got into the hobby sooner rather than wasting my time in relationships with selfish woman
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
With respect to the women you see on eccie, I only remember that happening to me once, with LacyLynn. Ironically she's currently annoyed with clients in Amarillo who flaked out.
Apologies to LacyLynn. I got a PM from her where she said that she replies to all inquiries, including prospective clients she doesn't see. So I believe what happened is that she overlooked my appointment request on P411. I have to admit the same thing happens to me -- I get an email, overlook it or forget to respond, and a couple of weeks later someone lets me know they're annoyed I didn't get back with them. Or it's possible P411 screwed up.

Lacy, I don't use the handle Tiny on P411 btw.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:56 AM   #23
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 131565
My ECCIE Reviews

That's a slippery slope in certain areas of the country, which brings up my next question.. If you see a Provider's account is inactive on P411 do you still try to see them? I've been having issues with guys from there trying to book appointments(while my account is deactivated for the summer) and not wanting to screen any further than their P411 handles. I cant..
NotUrOlLady is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #24
laurakennedy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194691

I try to respond to all courteous first emails or pm's. Usually after 2 or 3 messages you can tell whether the gentleman is serious or not. I tend not to respond to text messages because they are usually the "r u available" variety.
laurakennedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women