Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48610
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-18-2015, 11:03 PM   #16
bartipero
Valued Poster

Visualize "asshat" for a moment. I go into a clothing store and say, "Hi, I'm going to a wedding and I need an asshat." The reply, "You mean an ascot?" My answer, "No, an asshat." Or maybe awaiting medical testing. "Nurse, we're going to be awhile so he is going to need an asshat."

Now, if someone points to BCPL as an asshat, then there is only one asshat. If I need 2 asshats, then it may not fit the same. I'll bet Carly Fiorina thinks Donald Trump is an asshat, but he probably doesn't look much like BCPL so at least we know there are a variety of shapes and sizes and some fit better than others.

I can see some uses for an asshat. For example, on a cold day jeans may not be enough, so I would want my asshat handy. I'll bet Pharell Williams has an asshat, so lots of people will want one like his. The captain of the Nautilus probably had an asshat. It's probably in the Smithsonian somewhere.

And like many things it can spill over to other areas. Like plumbing parts. I can turn the direction of a pipe with an 'elbow.' But if I don't want to permanently cap a pipe, perhaps I could use an asshat. Or astrophysics. I think you can see where I'm going there.

Technology plays a part, too. BCPL is a good example. Since there is only one to have a good fit as an asshat it would need to be malleable because asses need to move. So we can use computer assisted 3-D imaging to see how well the asshat will fit and move and then a 3-D printer to make it. So that's the way around having only one and you wouldn't want it to fail.

Then there are asshats in lore. I've never heard Wyatt Earp wore an asshat, but some might say the bolar on Bat Masterson's head looked like a small one because it was perfectly round. For obvious reasons that discussion didn't get a lot of traction.

And then there is sports. Thursday night the Chiefs lost because they were wearing too many asshats, so you can see how one can interfere with your game.
Old 09-19-2015, 08:24 AM   #17
Doccook
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
Visualize "asshat" for a moment. I go into a clothing store and say, "Hi, I'm going to a wedding and I need an asshat." The reply, "You mean an ascot?" My answer, "No, an asshat." Or maybe awaiting medical testing. "Nurse, we're going to be awhile so he is going to need an asshat."

Now, if someone points to BCPL as an asshat, then there is only one asshat. If I need 2 asshats, then it may not fit the same. I'll bet Carly Fiorina thinks Donald Trump is an asshat, but he probably doesn't look much like BCPL so at least we know there are a variety of shapes and sizes and some fit better than others.

I can see some uses for an asshat. For example, on a cold day jeans may not be enough, so I would want my asshat handy. I'll bet Pharell Williams has an asshat, so lots of people will want one like his. The captain of the Nautilus probably had an asshat. It's probably in the Smithsonian somewhere.

And like many things it can spill over to other areas. Like plumbing parts. I can turn the direction of a pipe with an 'elbow.' But if I don't want to permanently cap a pipe, perhaps I could use an asshat. Or astrophysics. I think you can see where I'm going there.

Technology plays a part, too. BCPL is a good example. Since there is only one to have a good fit as an asshat it would need to be malleable because asses need to move. So we can use computer assisted 3-D imaging to see how well the asshat will fit and move and then a 3-D printer to make it. So that's the way around having only one and you wouldn't want it to fail.

Then there are asshats in lore. I've never heard Wyatt Earp wore an asshat, but some might say the bolar on Bat Masterson's head looked like a small one because it was perfectly round. For obvious reasons that discussion didn't get a lot of traction.

And then there is sports. Thursday night the Chiefs lost because they were wearing too many asshats, so you can see how one can interfere with your game.
That is just f*cking hilarious. 😂
Old 09-19-2015, 08:52 AM   #18
kc810m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Here come all the fat people in defense.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

BCPL could have put it a bit more politely however I agree with everything he says. People blame everything and everyone else but themselves when it comes to being overweight/obese/fat whatever you feel is the 'polite' descriptor. Bottom line is this nation overall is getting fatter and fatter. Type 2 diabetes is even showing up IN KIDS!!! Insurance premiums are going through the roof because of all the co-morbidities associated with being fat.

So what's the solution? Make the damn lifestyle changes, stop being lazy and feeling sorry for yourself. Be more active, get out and help others and you will feel better about yourself. Start by going on long walks, then pick up the pace. Next step get a trainer and learn how to lose weight in the gym working with weights and cardiovascular exercises.

We can sit and BS each other all day long but fat is fat and we need to make changes or this will get even uglier than it is now.
Old 09-19-2015, 10:17 AM   #19
bartipero
Valued Poster

True enough, but it's a weighty subject to tackle.
Old 09-19-2015, 10:58 AM   #20
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc810m View Post

BCPL could have put it a bit more politely however I agree with everything he says. People blame everything and everyone else but themselves when it comes to being overweight/obese/fat whatever you feel is the 'polite' descriptor. Bottom line is this nation overall is getting fatter and fatter. Type 2 diabetes is even showing up IN KIDS!!! Insurance premiums are going through the roof because of all the co-morbidities associated with being fat.

So what's the solution? Make the damn lifestyle changes, stop being lazy and feeling sorry for yourself. Be more active, get out and help others and you will feel better about yourself. Start by going on long walks, then pick up the pace. Next step get a trainer and learn how to lose weight in the gym working with weights and cardiovascular exercises.

We can sit and BS each other all day long but fat is fat and we need to make changes or this will get even uglier than it is now.
I don't think the poster came here and wrote his post to be bashed. He asked a simple question. Some of these replies are wayyyyyy off topic for the original post. For all any of us know, he has recovered from his injury, and is on a regimented diet and exercise program. We don't know this... All we know is that he would like to visit with a provider that will show him a nice time.

I along with many other ladies do not judge clients based on their weight, but rather other criteria. For the OP, hopefully you can disregard the negative posts, and take in the positive, and have a great time soon.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:00 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Had a bit on the news, showed a very large woman who had run several marathons, taught cross country, and stated she liked long runs.When the reporter asked how long, she said 4-6 hours. With all that running you would think she would be thin, so exercise does not always result in weight loss.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:31 AM   #22
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I don't think the poster came here and wrote his post to be bashed. He asked a simple question. Some of these replies are wayyyyyy off topic for the original post. For all any of us know, he has recovered from his injury, and is on a regimented diet and exercise program. We don't know this... All we know is that he would like to visit with a provider that will show him a nice time.

I along with many other ladies do not judge clients based on their weight, but rather other criteria. For the OP, hopefully you can disregard the negative posts, and take in the positive, and have a great time soon.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:23 PM   #23
lovethickgirls
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

if you bother to do a little research you will see that childhood obesity rate is down roughly 45% in the last decade as well as obesity as a whole in America is on a decline..... just saying.....don't be an ass he had a valid question he didn't ask to be ridiculed
Old 09-19-2015, 04:43 PM   #24
kc810m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Had a bit on the news, showed a very large woman who had run several marathons, taught cross country, and stated she liked long runs.When the reporter asked how long, she said 4-6 hours. With all that running you would think she would be thin, so exercise does not always result in weight loss.
You are 100% correct. Exercise is extremely important but even more so is what you're putting in your body. Yes, I've always said diet is 75% of the effort and exercise is the remaining 25% effort.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:49 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have several gents that are extremely overweight...it all comes down to just make the best of the situation and do what ya gotta do to have ultimate fun

I prefer chubby men...my motto...I need a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey!!
Old 09-19-2015, 04:51 PM   #26
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default definition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I was always curious what the term "asshat" meant, now I know.
Technically...

According to the Urban dictionary...

asshat
One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat. Asshat
Old 09-19-2015, 06:58 PM   #27
AlbusMilitis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

To the OP:

I've become a bit of a fatty, and it has never been an issue seeing providers. Don't even worry about it.
Old 09-19-2015, 10:42 PM   #28
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Well done Sir. You simultaneously won the Asshat Of The Year Award, while contributing absolutely nothing whatsoever of value to the topic of the thread.

To the original poster: So sorry for the asshat poster. I would be happy to give you a cardio workout that is alot more fun than anything BCPL might suggest. And just because his comment really pissed me smooth off, I will also be very happy to offer you a welcome to the hobby special!

BCPL - you really need to learn that sex is about much more than a number on a weight scale, and that humanity can never be measured by calories. If I do nothing else as a provider, I hope to God that every man who comes to see me - regardless of whether they are short or tall, skinny or fat, old or young, black, white, brown, or pink polka dotted, disabled, scarred, flawless - they walk away knowing they were not judged, and knowing they were accepted unconditionally.

The original poster will always be welcome at my incall. You on the other hand, are ugly on the inside where nothing can fix it, and would never be.
I've gotten PMs telling me I was spot on with my questions about his concerns.
I understand why people get fat, food is a natural drugs, carbs raise DA in the brain and that release of dopamine causes feelings of intense pleasure.
stetching out of the stomach also turns off Ghrenlin(which tells our brain your stomach is empty)
so people want to eat
I understand, nothing wrong with that,

so why am I am I called names?

A guy has concerns that he is too fat and seems fearful he will be rejected
So I ask
"are you clean?"]
That's a known issue by providers that guys come to them and need showers?
-anyone here seen a lady in a medical clinic who has huge breasts and does not clean under them?
well, it's disgusting
so that was a legit question

he is fat, so he has high estrogen/estraidol and likel low T(as the aromatase is responsible for the aromatization of androgens into estrogens. ) and stomach fat is high in aromatase.
so asking if he can get it up is a valid question, since he didnt say his idea of spending time with a provider to talk and shoot the shit, so the default is he wants to bang her, but but might sufffer from some ED issues
which is likely for his current condition. and is TITLE

Best provider for overweight guys.

he isnt looking for the best provider he is looking for one with the caveat he is FAT
so what's that means?
means a provider who is going to deal witth:
-his lack of hygiene?
no,which is why I asked about that

-his looks? LOL no, otherwise no one on this board is getting laid
-ED issues? Maybe?

he wasnt clear, but why do you think he was posting this?
do guys who get giant boners have self-esteem issues?

cause this guy seems to by posting this

finally
his excuse about why he was fat..
people have been taught by tv/magazines that they must eat every 2-4 hours or the body will
-go in STARAVATION mode and the BMR drops 8000% or some lunacy
wrong
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=minnesota+starvation+diet

all it takes to not be fat is a caloric deficit and time
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08...iet.professor/

lifting weights to retain muscle
keep skin nice
helps, but you need to make a caloric deficit which is done by underrating, not over exercising
so his bum foot is moot

I end the post with an upbeat sentiment since I was not bashing him, nor did I say anything derogatory.

the peanut gallery is what is wrong with america
instead of helping this guy get healthy
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22530540

or addressing his real question, you all said,
" sure you are alright, here have a trophy! and BCPL, shame on you for being REAL and not giving this guy a trophy, everyone is great,. no matter what size, how much they eat, how much they study or how late they sleep"
everyone is a winner!"
Old 09-19-2015, 10:44 PM   #29
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethickgirls View Post
if you bother to do a little research you will see that childhood obesity rate is down roughly 45% in the last decade as well as obesity as a whole in America is on a decline..... just saying.....don't be an ass he had a valid question he didn't ask to be ridiculed
didnt ridicule him, dont be obtuse
Old 09-20-2015, 08:42 AM   #30
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I won't disagree with you that obesity is becoming a serious problem. If you would care to mosey on over to the Sandbox, I will be happy to share my thoughts with you on the causes and solutions for obesity.

However, please quote for me the part of the original poster's thread where he asked to be lectured to, because I sure missed it. He came here to ask a question. Answer his question or just move the hell on.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women