Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2015, 09:55 AM   #16
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Sounds like it caters to single ladies and couples? Can men go as singles?
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:58 AM   #17
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Spoke to soon - I see single male fees posted too..

Really intrigued by this...
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:38 AM   #18
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudiej View Post
Spoke to soon - I see single male fees posted too..

Really intrigued by this...
Definitely cheaper if you go as a couple.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 12:55 PM   #19
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The spot is a swingers club in as much it is attended by people of the lifestyle. It is a place to meet other swingers, but it has a no touch rule. There are no orgy rooms or private rooms for encounters. Basically if you meet a couple, you arrange a meeting outside the club
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 01:03 PM   #20
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudiej View Post
These places have always intrigued me as well. I love the idea I could window shop before 'entering'...

I have no clue how they operate or how to TCB or what is allowed...

Is there a website that documents the 'ins and outs' of said places? Are they different from city to city like strip clubs? Do you go, pick up, and then have to find an incall?

Would love to know more about how this works!!!
Although most clubs follow the same rules, each is unique. If the club has a website, they should have a set of house rules posted.
Old 08-19-2015, 01:08 PM   #21
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Now I'm disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
The spot is a swingers club in as much it is attended by people of the lifestyle. It is a place to meet other swingers, but it has a no touch rule. There are no orgy rooms or private rooms for encounters. Basically if you meet a couple, you arrange a meeting outside the club
Oh well that sucks.... :/
I was so turned on by the thought of all that action!
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 01:08 PM   #22
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

I am by no means an expert on swingers club. Most seem to frown on lone wolfs and several don't want the other half of the couple to be a pro.

I have been to the Green Door in Vegas. It was fairly dead that night and no action that night - no other couples playing. So we used the voyeur room and put on a show for the few that were there. Nikki Avalon was a wild ride.
Old 08-19-2015, 03:00 PM   #23
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I've been to a few swinger parties that were pretty good. One thing to do is join C4P.com. Once you join (Free), the home page lists clubs and parties in the area. The parties I've been to were a lot of people socializing in the kitchen and living room. Then there were several private rooms, and one public room for public or group sex. As the night wears on though people just having sex wherever they feel like it and other people joining in. Mostly couples, some single females and too many single males! The number of single males is usually limited.

If you go with a date, you should be very in tune with each other sexually (not a first date).

One more thing - On C4P it's best if you become "validated". So if you create a handle and I've met you, let me know and I'll validate you. Also paid members have more access to profile pictures.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 03:03 PM   #24
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews

Good Shit! Thanks got the info!
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:49 PM   #25
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

It's also kind of a faux pas to bring a "professional" as your date to a swingers club. A guy who brings a professional, or really any woman who he isn't really involved with, is said to be bringing a "ticket" (as in, she is his ticket to getting in to the club). It's usually frowned upon, although each club has its own culture and unwritten rules.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:50 PM   #26
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

but i wouldnt want to go as a "professional"....just a lady and her date out for a good time
i thought the Spott actually had parties in a big house where different things were happening in different rooms? thats what i am looking for. not just another couple to hook up with
so Fishfork... will you validate me if I create a handle on that site?
Hmm. now just need that special guy to be by my side. someone strong and protective
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:07 PM   #27
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
Hmm. now just need that special guy to be by my side. someone strong and protective
Damn, that counts me out. LOL
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM   #28
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
but i wouldnt want to go as a "professional"....just a lady and her date out for a good time
Sure, that's cool if you and your date are comfortable with each other. it is pretty obvious when a couple isn't really a couple, though. It's not usually an issue in most places. You or he might get some dirty looks, or maybe not. It really just depends on the group dynamics.

It was just a heads up.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 05:39 AM   #29
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
so Fishfork... will you validate me if I create a handle on that site?
Yes just PM me your handle and I'll validate you. I think you will find what you are looking for at the various house parties. Check out Gina's house party tonight. She has parties about every other month.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:30 PM   #30
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Swinging in KC

A little background, I was introduced to the high end swinging scene at 20 yrs old in NYC, Miami and Atlanta. These were huge clubs, but on the low, like you have to know where the non marked entrance is along a NYC building.

These are swing clubs that anyone can pair up, pay the membership fee on the spot and join in an orgy type scene with complete limits of respect, classy places. They all have their own personality. One outside of Philly was more like a nudist camp with cabins.

Typically they limit how many single men can attend, if any at all. If so, they pay a high fee. A couple fee is in the middle, usually 100-200, and single ladies are free or a very low fee.

In KC they unfortunately closed the higher end PlayPlace in Shawnee. Most high quality professionals use C4P, which is designed for couples seeking other couples. In other words, it's more relationship building, than a one time meeting. I have to say that the people whom I met there, when I had a partner, we're top quality. I would highly recommend it for couples.

If you want to go with a provider friend, there are a ton of choices for a one time situation.....Scarlett Room in Denver, Trapeze in Ft. Lauderdale and Atlanta, and that one door on the street in NYC. That was a scene I will never get out of my mind.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women