Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #16
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Well we're talking real pussy here for arguments sake.. not that there is an argument because real pussy is well, priceless!
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #17
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearslut View Post
If you can get the same quality from someone else for less money that has my expertise and experience then go do it. The first time I did it I asked around what the going rate was from a few people and took it from there. I'd think it's pretty similar about pricing out companionship.
You are correct. You look at it from both aspects; a reflective look and track record of your accomplisments and talents, as well as what you feel the perceived value in the market is. Of course those rates are subject to manipulation (of your own choosing of course) and very rarely remain static, whether they go up or down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666 View Post
I'm not a Provider. But I can say that I don't think a Providers rate has anything to do with their self esteem. I been with Providers who charged 200-250 an hour and all I could say was WOW!!! after the session, they were that good! I have also been with a supermodel looking New York Provider lady who charged me 1,000 for one hour...and her performance was disappointing to me.
Very good point, but both factors do come into play.

Perhaps the first lady did not pediment her rates upon her exceptional talents (which for my arguments sake I will label self worth). I label it so because if you have a talent that you excel at, that very few can match, most times you know this and it affects how you charge.. unless you value it as less than others do because of your own perception.

Perhaps the lady from NY put too much emphasis on her self worth (her looks) and did not espy the fact that her perceived value to everyone else was less or that she may be over what the market will bear for her services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKym View Post
I just see it more from a business perspective. I wouldn't consider it a matter of self esteem. I know I'm good, great in fact- not to brag but I also realize there is a lot of other competition out there, so like any business owner I keep my rates competitive and give my best service every time, but I don't promise something I can't or won't do.
And this is a great attitude to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana Vess View Post
Your rate is very reasonable, but either way if it was $100, someone would try to negotiate it to $80. If it was $1000, someone would try to negotiate it to $800. Someone people are just cheap, some find fun in the 'game' of negotiating...
^^Preach sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post
The "get more" is better looking, better performance, nicer location, combination. This doesn't always work out, unfortunately.
No it is not, either because they are ignorant to the fact that their shit isn't the bee's knees, or they do know it and are scamming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino9 View Post
Lots of good thoughts here...some based on reality...some based on perception of reality.

Unlike some posters on here...a large majority of "members" will not even contact you if your prices are 200/hr or over.
I agree with most of what you said, but this, not so much. I've been in this little matrix of ours a little over 3 years and I'd have to say, that the lurkers and unknowns that contact me or usually the ones that are least likely to haggle, don't even ask about specials if they are not contacting you because they saw your ad from one, and usually pay the best (multihours, tips, etc). This is just from my experience. I wanted to put that out there, lest some lady thinks that it is true and start slashing prices like Walmart. HAHA we know that will never happen.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #18
MissKym
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 177809
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely View Post
From the beginning I knew I wanted to be a low volume provider and if ever this becomes my main source of income, I will adjust my rates to keep my preferences.

I absolutely love what I do. It's honestly my exhilarating double life and I enjoy every single date I am with. I don't have to worry about seeing a certain amount of men weekly to support myself so I fully and happily partake in leisurely no-rush sessions.
I share the exact same sentiments. However, I am starting to think that at least temporarily, I might be happier going full time for awhile. I've had to turn down a lot of opportunities due to my situation, yet not sure if I'm ready to take the leap to get out of my situation. I'd like to think that being a full time provider will pave the way for me to pursue other things, and I will eventually be in a better situation because of that, but the prospect is still scary. I have some more homework to do on that note. I may have to adjust my rate as well in order to remain low volume and enjoy this as my job if/when that happens. Like anything, it would be considered a cost of living adjustment.
MissKym is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #19
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

[QUOTE=rhino9;1052978684].

Ladies, set your prices as you wish.! We will puchase as we wish.

I agree. Ultimately it comes down to this.

Unlike some posters on here...a large majority of "members" will not even contact you if your prices are 200/hr or over.
So for those of you who don't wish to "NEGOTIATE"...you don't know what you are missing...and that is just stupid...you could always say..No thank you.

That just narrows down the vast majority of people I do not have to deal with. I refuse to HAGGLE my rates and I know exactly what I am missing....HAGGLERS AND DOING MORE WORK FOR MY TIME. Why would I want to haggle my hourly rate down to get more business? That means in order to make up money lost I would have to take on more clients and work more hours for the same amount of money. STUPIDITY. Then you have to account that other hobbyists talk to one another. If one client paying full price learns that the other is paying less than him for the same service, then he in turn will begin haggling for the same low price, or even lower. It's too much work and not enough profit. For every 3 guys I turn down wanting 2hours for my half hour rate, I have one gentleman that books a 3hr. appt.

Now, I am based in Miami, so our lower ladies start at around $200. Only backpage girls or new girls with no experience or those who are being pimped start for lower. And we don't take kindly to haggling. Of course, our city also does have an influx of rich people who visit/vacation/live here so they can afford our rates. But even when I do travel to Houston (because I am) my rates will stay the same because I only wish to attract the same type of clientele I as I do here in Miami.

And, as long as you financially stable...that means nothing to you.

Unfortunately, you are correct. For ladies who do need money they have to conduct their business accordingly. But if they have the time and resources to wait it out, different methods would benefit them greatly in the long run.

No business can survive with the idea that their product value is based on what they think it is.

I have to disagree. If Rolls Royce and Lamborghini dealers decided to double their prices, people would still buy them. In all reality they are just a car, but it's their perceived value and worth that makes them so desirable. Do you know who manufactures (owns) Lamborghinis? VOLKSWAGEN. How is that for perceived value?

Every business must compete and there is no shortage of providers in Houston.
Stay focused on reality.
If Houston had 20,000 providers show up here next week..
Would you be able to keep the same prices...??

It depends on what types of ladies there are. You are forgetting to factor in each individual niche within the provider community. If 20,000 more 30 something blonde spinners came in, they wouldn't be in direct competition with me as I am an ebony bbw. If a man wants that type of lady I am automatically excluded from the beginning so it does not harm my business. If 20,000 ladies like me came in, then others wouldn't be harmed and their business would probably INCREASE from men searching for something "different". If there is an equal mix, then things like reviews, stability, and TOFTT come into play as there are many hobbyists who will never see a new girl no matter what their prices are

If Houston had a massive layoff in major businesses....same question.

Depends on what businesses had major layoffs and who they were affecting. If the business crippled people who like to haggle prices, this leaves room for gentlemen who pay better and respect the ladies more. If the lady has clients who are in the law, medical, and govt positions, they will unlikely feel the burn because these jobs are stable. People will always need lawyers doctors and police. This is just hypothetically of course. And then there are always areas outside of Houston. If business is bad, ladies can always go elsewhere. You forget that there is no shortage of hobbyists either.

Most hobbiest enjoy the providers we see personally as well as physically.
Please don't become confused by connecting your prices to your self worth...
its not personal...its just business.
Many of you are so luvable...you are just hard to resist.

I completely agree. I love all of my clients but at the end of the day it is just business.

Then again...there are some that are only luvable at a certain price.
I am glad this works for you, I really am.

Reading your post was nice. Your opinions are good but they come from a hobbyist's perspective, not another provider's, so of course they are biased to lean in your favor. I hope these ladies are smart enough to take into account the opinions of hobbyists but even more so those of established ladies. I have spoken with a few on here from Texas who charge over $200 and their business isn't falling to ruin.

Think about it
XO,
Karyn
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:17 AM   #20
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKym View Post
I share the exact same sentiments. However, I am starting to think that at least temporarily, I might be happier going full time for awhile. I've had to turn down a lot of opportunities due to my situation, yet not sure if I'm ready to take the leap to get out of my situation. I'd like to think that being a full time provider will pave the way for me to pursue other things, and I will eventually be in a better situation because of that, but the prospect is still scary. I have some more homework to do on that note. I may have to adjust my rate as well in order to remain low volume and enjoy this as my job if/when that happens. Like anything, it would be considered a cost of living adjustment.
Absolutely! I am a provider so that I will be able to pursue other things in the future as well. If going full time will help you more in the long run, then I say go for it,why not? This business is a bit scary especially going into it full time. I do not know what your situation is but I honestly do hope that whatever decision you do make, you're happy and you benefit the most from it personally Yes and if you want to adjust your rates but still iffy about how your clients will take it, grandfathering is always an option so you can draw in clients at a higher rate, but still keep your regulars (and their money) happy . Many ladies up their rates down here in Miami after gaining experience, etc. Hobbyists know this and for the most part they respect it. Of course there will be hagglers and time wasters, but they're always around, nothing new there. I hope you get what you want out of life and out of this hobby.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 AM   #21
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I never negotiate with a lady. I do my homework and if she is the kind of lady I want to see and I can afford her rate........ Then I set the appointment. Very seldom am I disappointed.

I also never equate the ladies rate to her self-worth. Ladies have lots of reason they charge what they do and I have neither the time nor the inclination to try and figure out the "why" of their rate structure.

We have an overabundance of guys here that bitch and moan about what providers charge. Many use review enticements", "lists" or whatever they have at their disposal to get "deals". Some even resort to other not so nice ways to get deals. I detest that.

I personally believe in the law of supply and demand.

If there is a lady I want to see and I have the money.....I see her. End of story.
That was probably the sexiest thing I have ever heard on this board. Hell, I'd give you extra time just because....Men don't realize that ladies usually will be more eager to please men who are kind and respect their rates.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #22
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
This pretty much is the long and short of it. I decided what I wanted to make per APPOINTMENT and set my rates accordingly. It has nothing to do with my self-worth.

Well said, and who doesn’t detest that. I absolutely hated it when someone would contact me and think some bullshit story, you cannot imagine the creative stories I’ve heard, would get me to drop my rate for THEM! Of course, you’re just perfect for me. I’ve never met you. You’re probably married. You may or may not have ANY characteristics I find redeeming, but ya, you baby………..you’re the one. While we’re at it, why not ask for an outcall to Beaumont or somehwere for an hour at my super reduced rate……………..Just For You. Maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll miss a two-hour appointment whilst I’m with you.

Bottom line, my rates were set to meet my cash flow needs. If I sold one or two Off the Clock appointments a week – Let’s just say 1 per week times 4.333 which I did on a regular basis – that was $4,333 and it met my household cash flow for the month including my mortgage. If I sold two Early Bird appointments (at $250 per hour) a week – which I did – that was $2,165 which more than covered my business costs ($1,300 all in for an incall, $550 in advertising, $280 phone with a little left over for “consumables” not including liquor and wine for my incall.) The rest at my hourly rate of $350 (about a third of my appointments were two hour appointments), grandfathered, overnights, touring, traveling with someone and patronage was pure gravy money. This is what my rates meant to me. They meant a nice life for my family and me not some cockamamie theory about my self worth or whatever bullshit thought up by some gentlemen in the demimonde to grift money from ladies. But that’s just me.
You're my hero.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #23
nwhoustontx
Valued Poster

Quote:
This pretty much is the long and short of it. I decided what I wanted to make per APPOINTMENT and set my rates accordingly. It has nothing to do with my self-worth.

Well said, and who doesn’t detest that. I absolutely hated it when someone would contact me and think some bullshit story, you cannot imagine the creative stories I’ve heard, would get me to drop my rate for THEM! Of course, you’re just perfect for me. I’ve never met you. You’re probably married. You may or may not have ANY characteristics I find redeeming, but ya, you baby………..you’re the one. While we’re at it, why not ask for an outcall to Beaumont or somehwere for an hour at my super reduced rate……………..Just For You. Maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll miss a two-hour appointment whilst I’m with you.

Bottom line, my rates were set to meet my cash flow needs. If I sold one or two Off the Clock appointments a week – Let’s just say 1 per week times 4.333 which I did on a regular basis – that was $4,333 and it met my household cash flow for the month including my mortgage. If I sold two Early Bird appointments (at $250 per hour) a week – which I did – that was $2,165 which more than covered my business costs ($1,300 all in for an incall, $550 in advertising, $280 phone with a little left over for “consumables” not including liquor and wine for my incall.) The rest at my hourly rate of $350 (about a third of my appointments were two hour appointments), grandfathered, overnights, touring, traveling with someone and patronage was pure gravy money. This is what my rates meant to me. They meant a nice life for my family and me not some cockamamie theory about my self worth or whatever bullshit thought up by some gentlemen in the demimonde to grift money from ladies. But that’s just me.

Damn...get out the spreadsheet..lol..Now that woman has a head on her shoulders...cool
nwhoustontx is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #24
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Damn....I'm under Olivia [

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino9 View Post
Lots of good thoughts here...some based on reality...some based on perception of reality.

Ladies, set your prices as you wish.! We will puchase as we wish.

So for those of you who don't wish to "NEGOTIATE"...you don't know what you are missing...and that is just stupid...you could always say..No thank you.

And, as long as you financially stable...that means nothing to you.

No business can survive with the idea that their product value is based on what they think it is.
Every business must compete and there is no shortage of providers in Houston.

Stay focused on reality.
If Houston had 20,000 providers show up here next week..
Would you be able to keep the same prices...??

If Houston had a massive layoff in major businesses....same question.

Most hobbiest enjoy the providers we see personally as well as physically.
Please don't become confused by connecting your prices to your self worth...
its not personal...its just business.
Many of you are so luvable...you are just hard to resist.

Then again...there are some that are only luvable at a certain price.

Think about it.
L8r
r9
Ladies, ladies, ladies………….this couldn’t be worse advise.

Before I break down this bit of horrible advise, let me say that to be successful in this business you need to tend your business. Advertise and put up showcases here, on P411 and TER at a minimum. Market yourself by posting here and on TER in a positive and educated manner. Get involved with the community and socialize. Get a nice incall if you can afford it. In short manage your business so others don’t manage it for you.

1 – Who cares if the “vast majority” of men don’t contact you if your rate is over $200. All you care about is the gentlemen that will contact you at your rate. Clients and the number of appointments you have a day will make or break your business. The better clients are at the higher rates. It‘s just that simple

Calculate your bills, assess your looks, body, skill set, location, etc and look at your market and determine what you need to make and what you can make based on you and those in direct competition with you. Then decide what you want to make per APPOINTMENT. And I would suggest not going below $250 / hour, and at $250 / hour offer a $300 - $325 for ninety minutes.

2 – There is no problem with negotiating, but know what you are negotiating. Are they regular customer that you want to keep when you raise your rates. Are they a good client that you can reduce your rate $50 or so in exchange for their continued patronage? Are you going on an extended trip together? If not, what are you negotiating for? What consideration is the gentlemen officering besides just wanting to pay less?

3 – You aren’t competing with ALL the women in Houston, just the ones wanting to work in the sex industry. If you run your business as a business, you aren’t competing with probably sixty percent of the ladies working as sex workers in Houston because they flake out and come and go. You aren’t competing with all the women in the sex industry that run their business as a business. For the most part, of the women that are running an actual business, you are only competing with women in your sub-category. However, in rare instances where a certain sub-set of gentlemen have enough money to hobby a lot and they like a WIDE range of variety, but they are far more the exception than the rule.

4 – Historically speaking, if 20,000 ladies showed up tomorrow in Houston to work, it would mean there is a boom like for the gold rush and the Alaskan Pipeline. Those ladies were the only game in town and the men had no where to go with a lot of disposable cash so the rates were set by the ladies.

But in a more realistic scenario, Super Bowl and other events like it draw working ladies from all over the world. My business didn’t suffer, but mainly because I have an established set of clients. And whether I felt the loss of revenue that weekend it’s not that big a deal. All the visiting ladies left on Monday.

5 - If we had a catastrophic loss to jobs in Houston, it would affect everyone and everything like it did in the 80's. There was nothing we as individuals could do about it then, and the same is true today.

6 – Don’t get confused and set your rates with your self worth? What he means is set your rates at what the lower end of the hobby world values you at. What he doesn’t know, is no, our rates aren’t connected to our self worth. Our self worth is something completely different than what we make just the same as it is for the gentlemen who see us, their salary doesn’t define who they are either. Set your rates at what you need to.

Great topic LD.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #25
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Talking Human Nature...

Quote:
I never negotiate with a lady. I do my homework and if she is the kind of lady I want to see and I can afford her rate........ Then I set the appointment. Very seldom am I disappointed.

I also never equate the ladies rate to her self-worth. Ladies have lots of reason they charge what they do and I have neither the time nor the inclination to try and figure out the "why" of their rate structure.

We have an overabundance of guys here that bitch and moan about what providers charge. Many use review enticements", "lists" or whatever they have at their disposal to get "deals". Some even resort to other not so nice ways to get deals. I detest that.

In fact, I detest it so much, I would never post photos of a provider in another person's review looking for favors. Even when those photos are fake...but the provider convinced me that they are real. Like in this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=chilala

I detest that....because I'm an honorable gentleman. End of story.
FTFY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post
Amazing how many men view themselves as ladies
Some feel the need...after having been called out. Human nature.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #26
DaMarco
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Ladies, ladies, ladies………….this couldn’t be worse advise.

Before I break down this bit of horrible advise, let me say that to be successful in this business you need to tend your business. Advertise and put up showcases here, on P411 and TER at a minimum. Market yourself by posting here and on TER in a positive and educated manner. Get involved with the community and socialize. Get a nice incall if you can afford it. In short manage your business so others don’t manage it for you.

1 – Who cares if the “vast majority” of men don’t contact you if your rate is over $200. All you care about is the gentlemen that will contact you at your rate. Clients and the number of appointments you have a day will make or break your business. The better clients are at the higher rates. It‘s just that simple

Calculate your bills, assess your looks, body, skill set, location, etc and look at your market and determine what you need to make and what you can make based on you and those in direct competition with you. Then decide what you want to make per APPOINTMENT. And I would suggest not going below $250 / hour, and at $250 / hour offer a $300 - $325 for ninety minutes.

2 – There is no problem with negotiating, but know what you are negotiating. Are they regular customer that you want to keep when you raise your rates. Are they a good client that you can reduce your rate $50 or so in exchange for their continued patronage? Are you going on an extended trip together? If not, what are you negotiating for? What consideration is the gentlemen officering besides just wanting to pay less?

3 – You aren’t competing with ALL the women in Houston, just the ones wanting to work in the sex industry. If you run your business as a business, you aren’t competing with probably sixty percent of the ladies working as sex workers in Houston because they flake out and come and go. You aren’t competing with all the women in the sex industry that run their business as a business. For the most part, of the women that are running an actual business, you are only competing with women in your sub-category. However, in rare instances where a certain sub-set of gentlemen have enough money to hobby a lot and they like a WIDE range of variety, but they are far more the exception than the rule.

4 – Historically speaking, if 20,000 ladies showed up tomorrow in Houston to work, it would mean there is a boom like for the gold rush and the Alaskan Pipeline. Those ladies were the only game in town and the men had no where to go with a lot of disposable cash so the rates were set by the ladies.

But in a more realistic scenario, Super Bowl and other events like it draw working ladies from all over the world. My business didn’t suffer, but mainly because I have an established set of clients. And whether I felt the loss of revenue that weekend it’s not that big a deal. All the visiting ladies left on Monday.

5 - If we had a catastrophic loss to jobs in Houston, it would affect everyone and everything like it did in the 80's. There was nothing we as individuals could do about it then, and the same is true today.

6 – Don’t get confused and set your rates with your self worth? What he means is set your rates at what the lower end of the hobby world values you at. What he doesn’t know, is no, our rates aren’t connected to our self worth. Our self worth is something completely different than what we make just the same as it is for the gentlemen who see us, their salary doesn’t define who they are either. Set your rates at what you need to.

Great topic LD.
You said it!
Makes some sense to me.?.?
DaMarco is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #27
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
FTFY.

Some feel the need...after having been called out. Human nature.
Please don't bring your bullshit here. If you want to follow certain guys around here like a shrimp after fish shit, do it elsewhere. Thank you.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #28
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok so on the otherside of the token, after you have determined how much you need to make in order to make a go of it, what is your thought process when someone asks you will you accept a significantly lower amount than your advertised price?

I have had guys do this, and they run the gamut from
"I would really like to see you someday but you are out of my price range",
to
"I only have amount",
to
"I'm looking for a regular so if you do this I promise I will come see you regularly",
to
"Provider X has a special right now and she is (better looking, more well known, or whatever bullshit)."

Have you came across some of these objections, and how do you handle them?
Old 06-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #29
gingerrjamison
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 178501
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Ok so on the otherside of the token, after you have determined how much you need to make in order to make a go of it, what is your thought process when someone asks you will you accept a significantly lower amount than your advertised price?

I have had guys do this, and they run the gamut from
"I would really like to see you someday but you are out of my price range",
to
"I only have amount",
to
"I'm looking for a regular so if you do this I promise I will come see you regularly",
to
"Provider X has a special right now and she is (better looking, more well known, or whatever bullshit)."

Have you came across some of these objections, and how do you handle them?
It's my personal way to always go out of my way for everyone I come across; as I'm sure it is to some degree or another for every provider. But I will tend to offer a small "over-extension" of myself to every guy, in some way just because it makes me happy. And I expect NADA in return when I choose to do that for someone. However, to be perfectly honest, when it comes to my rates, I respectfully but firmly refuse to see anyone who attempts to bargain with me. I nicely apologize for not being in their price range, thank them for getting in touch with me and absolutely do not respond if they try to contact me again. I've been doing this since 2005 and I already can't help but be a natural people pleaser. It's taken me a minute to learn some hard lessons from that as a provider, but that's the reason that I have to be this way.

It's one thing for me to be gracious because I've chosen to do so of my own volition. Quite another to be expected to accept your boundaries to be broken. This isn't a garage sale. And if they've got no compunction about treating a provider as such, I expect them to have no compunction about their behavior during their appointment. They don't owe me anything but basic respect and the rate that I've asked for. If I was doing this for a vague promise of a future relationship, I wouldn't need to be a provider I'd just get married again.
gingerrjamison is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:24 PM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies are starting to sound high maintenance.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women