Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2013, 06:51 AM   #16
Adeptus32
You Should Be Kneeling

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Since he thinks Modda and Adeptus "Suck dick"...I wonder if he wants to "bare knuckle" them as well...
It's strictly non-GFE CBJ. Even when Modda and I offer doubles.
Adeptus32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #17
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Glad you brought it up....lets talk about safety...shall we. I consider the two folks who like to use the term "Trollwoody" to have anger issues...when someone takes a SHMB so seriously that they blow a gasket and spew threats towards me and others...personally attack and name call..I consider that a possible safety issue and I couldn't agree with you more about keeping this board "safe"...and to "share information".

Anyway, since you're here...could you please share some helpful "information" with everyone that will help keep us all "safe"...
Trollwoody, you now suggest i have anger management issues and there are safety issues with me? Really , i know you are smarting from the little hole you dug yourself into, by admitting this board is your life and that you enjoy trolling here, but you would stoop so low as to falsely accuse someone of being a safety issue? ...and I'm the one who blew a gasket? I'm the one who is personally attacking another?

You've called me disrespectful of women, hypocrite, anger management issues, and now a safety issue. All false. I got another name for you.

Trollwooddy, enjoying his hobby, patrolling the kc hooker board. Lifetime dream is to be the board moderator, but nobody is asking, so he leads a pack of a few people who dedicate their lives to this board. pretends to be the moderator and one who can detect psychological diagnosis and criminal behavior tendencies from posts alone.
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:33 AM   #18
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Despite the fact that you have been charged with "disrespectful of women, hypocrite, anger management issues, and now a safety issue." your 46 reviews add significantly to the contents of this web site.

Most of us on the sidelines and not in the "cool guy posting club" open these pages for the "information and exchange" part of ECCIE. I have yet to open it up to see if a really cool in your face 4th grade playground snide remark made by some with no recent posted reviews was a good one.

We all trade money for pussy. Aside from that, I am sure none of us has any other character flaws worth mentioning. And if we did, I would seek them out on THAT board.
ladylover4ever is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #19
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by parttimeplayer View Post

Most of us on the sidelines and not in the "cool guy posting club" open these pages for the "information and exchange" part of ECCIE. I have yet to open it up to see if a really cool in your face 4th grade playground snide remark made by some with no recent posted reviews was a good one.

We all trade money for pussy. Aside from that, I am sure none of us has any other character flaws worth mentioning.
So unless a poster has recent reviews, they have nothing of any importance to share. I was not at all aware of that...I had no idea that if you posted a recent review, somehow that greatly increased your expertise where this board is concerned...oh and who might I ask is in this "club" that apparantly I am the "gangleader" of?? It seems as if you have a club of your own..what with comments like "Most of us on the sidelines".

I just want to make sure I'm correct here...If I were to post a recent review, I would somehow rise in stature and knowledge among "Most of us on the sidelines"..oh and one more thing...I didn't realize you were actually on the sidelines...it seems as if you occasionly have a thing or two to say..

Help me out here..who is in the "cool guy club" and for that matter who is in your "sidelines" club?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:12 AM   #20
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Thanks ptp, I'd mostly stayed away from the trollwoody type bullshit, until he came after me. By coming to my defense, get ready to be a target for trollwoody.

The safety issue shit is really taking it too far. I wonder if one of the board experts on the eccie rules can help me out on what should be done when one posts speculation that another has anger management issues and alerts providers that there sre "safety issues" with seeing me?
Old 07-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #21
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455 View Post
Thanks ptp, I'd mostly stayed away from the trollwoody type bullshit, until he came after me. By coming to my defense, get ready to be a target for trollwoody.

The safety issue shit is really taking it too far. I wonder if one of the board experts on the eccie rules can help me out on what should be done when one posts speculation that another has anger management issues and alerts providers that there sre "safety issues" with seeing me?
"Threatening someone with physical harm on this board or anywhere is wrong. Young stud should stop.

Malwoody, your whole shtick about him living at home and having to pay for it at a young age is bullshit personal attack.. it's not funny , you keep repeating it. And its clear to me your doing what you do with many of your posts, just laying the bait trying to get responses. Looks like these days thats how you use this board"
Johnny4455

I dunno...I keep comming back to this quote...I'm sorry Johnny but I see anger in your retort...you admit the kid should stop...and yet you roundly chastise me for "laying the bait" when I have estabalished that earlier on he had serious issues with other guys..oh sorry, they must be in my "cool guy club".

Tell you what...if you can tell me why I should stop "laying the bait" for loose canons who threaten other members..I'll stop..

One good reason..
I'll look foward to your reply..
Old 07-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #22
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Okay bentwood, Did I say recent, I meant ANY. On a information "exchange board" concerning hookers, unless you have a review to contribute, why the fuck do you even post? You want to split hairs. Okay lets split some. J4455 has 46 reviews on a hooker review site. You have none. I am going to help you out Woody. Reread some of the reviews on here. Then post one yourself, assuming you too pay for pussy. If you don't, then maybe you can answer my question. Why the fuck do you even post here?

My most of us on the sideline comment comes from not scientific fact, but from common sense reasoning. There are thousands of ECCIE members (with reviews posted) but yet only 21 posts on this thread. 21 (and some of these are repeats) divided by thousands equal most of "us" (review posters) might be on the sidelines.

If my math isn't good enough for you, then help even the odds by posting a review. You might feel better by becoming a review posting member on an information exchange webste.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Recent Reviews..??

BTW PTP..

You might want to PM YungStud for his opinion on this matter...after all, he has a "recent" review, so that means he has something to contribute...right??

Oh and Johnny I'll have to reconnect later...Noah called and they need a 4th....

Y'all have a nice day and enjoy the weather...I know I will..
Old 07-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #24
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Quote:
"Threatening someone with physical harm on this board or anywhere is wrong. Young stud should stop.

Malwoody, your whole shtick about him living at home and having to pay for it at a young age is bullshit personal attack.. it's not funny , you keep repeating it. And its clear to me your doing what you do with many of your posts, just laying the bait trying to get responses. Looks like these days thats how you use this board"
Johnny4455

I dunno...I keep comming back to this quote...I'm sorry Johnny but I see anger in your retort...you admit the kid should stop...and yet you roundly chastise me for "laying the bait" when I have estabalished that earlier on he had serious issues with other guys..oh sorry, they must be in my "cool guy club".

Tell you what...if you can tell me why I should stop "laying the bait" for loose canons who threaten other members..I'll stop..

One good reason..
I'll look foward to your reply..
I have a great answer to your question of why you should stop laying bait and trolling, thst im sure you will disagree with, but im happy to share it with you if you honestly answer this question; earlier in this thread did you publicly post speculation that I am somehow a threat to the safety of a provider? You know which post im referring to trollwoody, where you speculated I had anger management issues, and you speculated because of thst there were safety issues with me. Im giving you a chance to clarify if you are specualting that I am a safety threat to providers?
Old 07-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #25
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Okay bentwood, Did I say recent, I meant ANY. On a information "exchange board" concerning hookers, unless you have a review to contribute, why the fuck do you even post? You want to split hairs. Okay lets split some. J4455 has 46 reviews on a hooker review site. You have none. I am going to help you out Woody. Reread some of the reviews on here. Then post one yourself, assuming you too pay for pussy. If you don't, then maybe you can answer my question. Why the fuck do you even post here?

My most of us on the sideline comment comes from not scientific fact, but from common sense reasoning. There are thousands of ECCIE members (with reviews posted) but yet only 21 posts on this thread. 21 (and some of these are repeats) divided by thousands equal most of "us" (review posters) might be on the sidelines.

If my math isn't good enough for you, then help even the odds by posting a review. You might feel better by becoming a review posting member on an information exchange webste.
Oh sorry...you said "recent"...but you meant "any"...my bad, you see, I thought you meant what you said. I sense a lot of anger in you and Johnny...perhaps you too think I was too hard on the youngster..I mean after all he has 6 or 7 reviews...well one is a strip club and one is in the "staff room"...not sure what that's about..latest one is about Pimp Daddys new "find"..have you seen her yet?? Review forthcomming?

So according to you, I should start writing reviews and once I get to 46 or whatever like Johnny, then I will have gained a HUGE amount of credibility in your eyes and I will actually have something to contribute. Man, I must really be a Dipshit...all this time I thought I could participate on this board without 46 reviews..

WTF am I going to do now?? Join Facebook?
When is your "sidelines" club meeting?..maybe if I write some reviews, I could join??
Old 07-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #26
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Bentstick, you , much like my neutered dog, you aint gettin' it. By citing Youngstud as if it were some sort of reasonable counterpoint to my observation, you have avoided answering my question. Why should I take whatever you have to say as relevant ? You dont post reviews, you dont share hooker info, but you do pounce when someone else says anything off the wall. I now lump you in with Helicopter, both of you have a firm grasp of the obvious, and then rush to post it like we care.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #27
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Trollwoody ytoou youngsdtud They is nsmes, snd bsit obviyos ypu snf deletesa lije.....gives a fuck about your useless knowledge about the history of out of town mods.
Somehow...you seemed unhappy while you were pounding the keyboard and no I don't know what those words mean..and the out of town mods...no idea what that means..I don't know any "out of town mods."

Quote:
where you speculated I had anger management issues
Well...yeah...I think you got a little Hate going on there..i mean you and YungStud are very fond of "Trollwoody"....
Old 07-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #28
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Bentstick, you , much like my neutered dog, you aint gettin' it. By citing Youngstud as if it were some sort of reasonable counterpoint to my observation, you have avoided answering my question. Why should I take whatever you have to say as relevant ? You dont post reviews, you dont share hooker info, but you do pounce when someone else says anything off the wall. I now lump you in with Helicopter, both of you have a firm grasp of the obvious, and then rush to post it like we care.

"bentwood..bentstick"... How did you know??..and why are you bringing poor HC into this...WTF did he do??

Sorry, you're right, I "aint gettin'it." ..I thought when you said "recent reviews" you actually meant what you said.and Yungstud has a recent review and 5 or 6 more than me.

Thanks for clearing things up..I now know that you don't really mean what you say...you sly dog you...maybe if I could just find a Hooker that would see me, I could write a "recent review" thereby gaining a plethora of knowledge and expertise and could become a real contributer...

Of course when you ask "Why should I take whatever you have to say as relevant ? "
I must answer with my own question...Why do you keep reading it?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #29
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Quote:
Somehow...you seemed unhappy while you were pounding the keyboard and no I don't know what those words mean..and the out of town mods...no idea what that means..I don't know any "out of town mods."

Well...yeah...I think you got a little Hate going on there..i mean you and YungStud are very fond of "Trollwoody"....
Trollwoody, one more chance to clarify your earlier post.. are you suggesting that I am a threat to the safety of a provider? It appears to me that is what you posted.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #30
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

29 [was 26 when i brought this thread up] posts on a, hmmmmm, interesting thread?
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women