Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #16
LA1
Gaining Momentum

People, please tell me I"m reading the initial thread as it was written:knockoutdiva:"i dont give a f**k no more and if you dont like me who cares".
And now those here, holier than thou, will address me about a respectful manner in which I wrote my 2 cents. Sometimes the truth hurts.
LA1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #17
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

LA...your 2 cents were disrespectful to myself as well as her. You didn't put down just knockout, nor should you anyways. Again, you disrepsected EVERY provider that is on this board, upstate ny, texas, florida, and so on. Hell you even disrespected providers in China. Your words were a target to everyone that has ever and continues to provide. You told us we are taking the "easy way out" when you don't know ANYTHING about any one of us. I bet you haven't even met a provider! Nor will you ever if anyone reads what you have to write.

There are ways to be respectful. Whether or not knockout ever reads this is not the point and even if she doesn't care what you had to say....I DO. So respect the guidelines ECCIE has in place, or leave.

Cocktail time now....need to relieve a little stress and fustration
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #18
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

LA1, it is interesting to observe that you felt it necessary to begin two of your posts in different threads with the disclaimer that you did not want to "stir up shit" here - and then proceeded to burn one bridge after another.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

nita has it right. If you click the blue pointer in my first quote or click on the link nita gave. And read the all of the thread, one could get a better understanding of it.
My only point was a touring provider really likes part of upstate NY. I would like to know what other touring providers think of upstate. And would they say give us a try. And I like the point Jokacz made. Why not buff or roch.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #20
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Why not buff or roch.
Her doubt was about Rochester only. There was a parenthesis between Rochester and Buffalo in Gabriella4u's quote!
Old 12-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #21
LA1
Gaining Momentum

I've posted here a few times, and with each post, I've had others concur with what I've written, whether it be personal praise/approval of a provider, or to share the "buyer beware mode". Stirring up the shit, only applies to those who fear the truth. I already sense the little club that exists here, and heaven forbid a new person have something to bring to the table that upsets the cart. In fact already a victim of censorship, I'll agree with one thing "knockoutdiva" stated, "highschool".
LA1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #22
jackfengshui
Backbencher

LA1, I hope we can benefit from whatever you can "bring to the table", but it might be difficult for you to be heard when you are determined to put others down as "hypocrites" or "highschool".
Old 12-05-2010, 08:42 PM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Her doubt was about Rochester only. There was a parenthesis between Rochester and Buffalo in Gabriella4u's quote!
mmmm ok(read that wrong) I would like to know why just rochester. But like I said I would shy away from rochester if on tour.(and was a provider) But think it would be a great place to move to for the same reason.

in edit
Old 12-05-2010, 08:42 PM   #24
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

I say we all just open a bottle of whipped ligthning and let the good times roll.....thanks OSD and Jack for sharing ....now I am tempted to move to Texas so I can purchase this treat....I have recipes flowing in my head that I could make and loveeeeee
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA1 View Post
The last thing I want to do is stir up shit here, especially being new, but sounds like a whiner, not to speak a primadonna. Now I don t want to get off on a rant here, but before I would consider giving up the large coin to one of these career bed warmers, who decided to take ez street to survive, and then make a career of it because they're too lazy to graduate to reality; I'll always give it up to one of these younger chicks who might be trying to supplement a financial shortfall, as a result of being a single mom-children, student-tuition, or for the moment unemployed. They do this as a mere stepping stone to get from point A to point B. You know how you know that, because they're not around very long. These young women tend to be real, very humble, openminded, and downright fun, and hopefully smart enough not to fall to the pitfalls of this work. In todays economy $150/200 doesn't cut it anymore, not to mention dealing with their attitudes, the mechanical performances, or how they reinvent themselves with fake pics as a result of having poor reviews and being a has been. Guess the only option for those, is to move, and so it goes.
It not your opinion that was bad, even as I disagree. It was how stated.

Hunter, My ATF, and the one I see the most, I have known for over 20 years. And I shy away from the younger. I see the older for the reason you stated for the younger. I shy away from younger for the reason you stated about the longer term providers. I would have used other words, but I have a hard time with relating to some of lesser age. But then a few keep changing my mind. Yet they are longer term. So you like younger short term providers. I like "career bed warmers"
Old 12-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeButtons View Post
I say we all just open a bottle of whipped ligthning and let the good times roll.....thanks OSD and Jack for sharing ....now I am tempted to move to Texas so I can purchase this treat....I have recipes flowing in my head that I could make and loveeeeee
order some and have shipped here. You have your regulars. And some of us that never met ya still love ya. You can not please all.

Darn I sound like one of the providers in the thread I started this from. mmmmmm dang I got to order some of the ligthning cream now. weeeeeeee I'm feeeeeeeee opps sorry I used that one already in another thread.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:43 AM   #27
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
ON THE WAY BABE! I have the hook ups! I have the hook ups!!!

hmmm this thread is interesting . . . I never disagree with anyones honest opinion . . .i only disagree with intentional desire is to hurt or put down . . . it seems to be the intent of a few and the actual desire of fewer . . ..

Remember when mom and dad bought a new appliance and the box was HUGE! Gosh it was a goldmine! To be utilized as a car or a fort or a spaceship!! . . . .who wants to go build a snowman instead of be mean?!!
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #28
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Quote:
I say we all just open a bottle of whipped ligthning and let the good times roll.....thanks

Ok I am too lazy to google Whipped Lightning, what is it? Is it painfull? Does it help ya two step?

Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:44 AM   #29
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Ok I am too lazy to google Whipped Lightning, what is it?
See http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=134891
Old 12-06-2010, 06:45 AM   #30
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Knockoutdiva has been dancing and providing around the DFW Metroplex for quite some time. She's a fun girl and a seasoned provider. You guys in upstate NY would be very happy to have her up there for a visit. But I'm afraid she won't be able to handle the snow and sub-zero temperatures at this time of the year.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women