Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60768
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2020, 03:19 PM   #16
cdeezy2003
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by farawayjoe View Post
I was lucky enough to meet Foxy once. Glad I did. The meeting was only two or three minutes at the most. I observed a strong language barrier and that she is a very, very petite woman. Some of her issues could be that people are too rough on her, given her small frame.

Here is an idea. Maybe offer her as a budget option. No oral sex or intercourse. She only uses her hand for a small fee that is less than what other girls who do more charge. She may get more business and be less hurt. For the right price maybe I would even give it a shot.

Give customers a buffet for one price and the salad bar for a lesser price.

Thats a pretty solid idea really, maybe the promoters in here are paying attention?

I was as gentle as one could possibly be, I new of the issues going in, Id just hoped the recent reviews were true and that she had become "acustomed" by now....wishfull thinking I guess.
cdeezy2003 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 03:32 PM   #17
Bonez7557
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdeezy2003 View Post
Foxy isnt caught up on the whole mask thing
Last review I had read on her she was still wearing one. Glad to see that is over at least
Bonez7557 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 04:55 PM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Foxy can't take a big dick? you don't say?

almost everyone in North Texas has known that, since before you created this handle. I first knew it, about the same time I learned the Mouse ran up the clock, in "Hickory Dickory Dock"..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 05:16 PM   #19
cdeezy2003
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Foxy can't take a big dick? you don't say?

almost everyone in North Texas has known that, since before you created this handle. I first knew it, about the same time I learned the Mouse ran up the clock, in "Hickory Dickory Dock"..
You happen to be the gentleman in another thread claiming that she can take 7". That is outright not true....make up our mind.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:40 PM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdeezy2003 View Post
You happen to be the gentleman in another thread claiming that she can take 7". That is outright not true....make up our mind.
is 7" big to you?

I said UP TO 7 inches.. it is a guess. I have not interviewed her, to get her opinion. I'm not making up OUR mind, I have no fucking clue how many inches Foxy can take. you who literally started posting today, for the first time since your multiple account launched in early 2019. you have a bug up your ass about Foxy, you think you had something revelatory to say about her. all of North Texas knows Foxy prefers a smaller dick. you are obsessed for some reason. I think I know what it is.

hint: it has nothing to do with Foxy. I think you know, that I know. I'll give you another hint.. Polaroid
Old 12-04-2020, 07:20 PM   #21
farawayjoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I still like my economy option idea. If Foxy were to give up full intercourse and focus on giving good budget hand jobs for less penis sizes wont matter anymore.

It bothers me when I read earlier that she was crying during sessions. This option would be better for everyone.
farawayjoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 07:40 PM   #22
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

All this talk about her makes me want to go see her Saturday.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:02 PM   #23
Copasetic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I've said this before in another thread. She probably broke her pussy.
Copasetic is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:02 PM   #24
pipe
Valued Poster

LOL! Promoters, promoters, promoters. We all know who they are...
pipe is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:44 PM   #25
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

One of the other girls, that used to work with her at Luxury, told me it's all an act.

If she likes you, everything and anything is fine. But if you aren't her cup of tea,

then the mask stays on, the dick is too big, don't get her wet in the shower, or she keeps

getting a hair stuck in her mouth during the BJ, no DFK, just a peck on the lips etc . . . etc . . . etc.

Why is she in this line of work, if she doesn't like to fuck?

M O N E Y !!!! The money these girls make is unreal, $500-$1,000 per day, tax free!

She can get by with poor service, because she is Very Pretty.

Another provider, who also used to work with her at Luxury, told me that she paid "One of

us", to write a glowing review on her. I reviewed her after the only time I'd seen her,

(plz look it up), it was an honest negative review of exactly what happened. I thought I was going to

get flamed, but to my surprise, lots of guys, (who hadn't written reviews for various

reasons), came out of the woodwork to agree with me. They had received poor service also.

I have warned anyone that would listen, she is very pretty, but proceed at your own peril.

Unless she takes a liking to you, you will waste your money.
Let's Go! is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:07 PM   #26
John Dutton
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's Go! View Post
One of the other girls, that used to work with her at Luxury, told me it's all an act.

If she likes you, everything and anything is fine. But if you aren't her cup of tea,

then the mask stays on, the dick is too big, don't get her wet in the shower, or she keeps

getting a hair stuck in her mouth during the BJ, no DFK, just a peck on the lips etc . . . etc . . . etc.

Why is she in this line of work, if she doesn't like to fuck?

M O N E Y !!!! The money these girls make is unreal, $500-$1,000 per day, tax free!

She can get by with poor service, because she is Very Pretty.

Another provider, who also used to work with her at Luxury, told me that she paid "One of

us", to write a glowing review on her. I reviewed her after the only time I'd seen her,

(plz look it up), it was an honest negative review of exactly what happened. I thought I was going to

get flamed, but to my surprise, lots of guys, (who hadn't written reviews for various

reasons), came out of the woodwork to agree with me. They had received poor service also.

I have warned anyone that would listen, she is very pretty, but proceed at your own peril.

Unless she takes a liking to you, you will waste your money.

Forgot the part of you being full of caca. I haven't seen her yet but this review comes easy for a nobody like myself. Regardless, op has balls. Good Post
John Dutton is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:42 PM   #27
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

She's always been YMMV, she's got a pack of regulars that see her on the daily.
- Let's agree to disagree that Foxy being Foxy can do whatever she wants.

City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 08:44 AM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¥_Triton_¥ View Post
She's always been YMMV, she's got a pack of regulars that see her on the daily.
- Let's agree to disagree that Foxy being Foxy can do whatever she wants.
Of course. Foxy can't (won't?) Take a big dick. Cdeezy knew that for 19 months under this particular handle. Then he is shocked, I tell you, shocked that he and his big dick had an unpleasant experience.

and his tale that Foxy was scared she would be fired, is poppycock.

Foxy has been sought after by many guys, since she arrived at Blue, more than 2 years ago. When Guys think of a small, cute, adorable AMP girl, Foxy's name immediately comes to mind.

and as you point out, Foxy has been YMMV since day one. It is likely more than a big dick/small dick issue. Attitude goes a long way.

By the way, in Vietnam, it is common to systematically reject a guy, based on an assumption he has too big a dick. By Just looking at him, clothes on.
Old 12-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #29
cdeezy2003
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
is 7" big to you?

I said UP TO 7 inches.. it is a guess. I have not interviewed her, to get her opinion. I'm not making up OUR mind, I have no fucking clue how many inches Foxy can take. you who literally started posting today, for the first time since your multiple account launched in early 2019. you have a bug up your ass about Foxy, you think you had something revelatory to say about her. all of North Texas knows Foxy prefers a smaller dick. you are obsessed for some reason. I think I know what it is.

hint: it has nothing to do with Foxy. I think you know, that I know. I'll give you another hint.. Polaroid
Thank you for the attack!

Ive read your reviews in here since I joined with my SINGLE account. Ive watched you deny being a promoter which is entertainment within itself, and Ive watched you braid people for negative reviews.
I have no bug in any of my orfices, what I had was a list, based off of reviews in here that was completed with Foxy. I wanted to see for myself what the disagreenents were all about and add my own view as it applied to me. Im only in Dallas occasionally, I dont live there, and Foxy proved to be quite elusive, plus COVID changed travel.
You said you have no clue how many inches she can take, you clearly stated those numbers on another thread, then cannonball in here saying that you dont know? If my review isnt relavant, then why are reviews encouraged? Why are you sure to point out my first post, first review, and join date? To discredit my reported experience?

Mostly I also on occasion enjoy engaging in verbal warfare with another Wordsmith such as yourself, but I also like to have facts on hand. I knew you would eventually be in here on the defense team I see it happen all the time. You may be some peoples hero in here, but I dont happen to get starstruck by anyone.

Have a good afternoon!
Old 12-05-2020, 08:59 AM   #30
cdeezy2003
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Of course. Foxy can't (won't?) Take a big dick. Cdeezy knew that for 19 months under this particular handle. Then he is shocked, I tell you, shocked that he and his big dick had an unpleasant experience.

and his tale that Foxy was scared she would be fired, is poppycock.

Foxy has been sought after by many guys, since she arrived at Blue, more than 2 years ago. When Guys think of a small, cute, adorable AMP girl, Foxy's name immediately comes to mind.

and as you point out, Foxy has been YMMV since day one. It is likely more than a big dick/small dick issue. Attitude goes a long way.

By the way, in Vietnam, it is common to systematically reject a guy, based on an assumption he has too big a dick. By Just looking at him, clothes on.
Unpleasant it was, the reviews had softened up, so I thought why not?

And her tale of being fired was HER tale not mine, I just told it as she did. Should I have went to Mama and not listened to her? Not trying to cause her harm, she will press on to another day, just adding my personal experinence to the chapters that already exsist.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women