Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #16
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
For me, once you passed my screening I will discuss anything. I'm already planning to show up, if I was wrong about you I'm fucked anyway. Why not talk about stuff?

MY POINT EXACTY.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #17
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I could probably detail a handful or more reasons to never discuss specific details on the telephone at any time (even after a successful appointment in subsequent conversation) . . . However, admittedly, I'm more careful than most. Plus, I would rather discuss things privately, behind closed doors . . . just a personal preference.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #18
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default WTF do you want to ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
What I fail to see is AFTER you go through and pass thier screening process When is it the time to discuss
limits without throwing up red flags??
Well, not on the fucking phone before you ever meet her! Hey, Jackie, is it OK if I cum on your face the first time?? WTF man, have a little discretion and at least pretend to be a gentleman.

(sorry if I'm a little cranky but bear with me and read on...)

I guess I don't get it. Maybe my needs aren't as complex. You're the client. She's the provider. You both know what you're there for. True there are a lot of variations. 98.327% of them (as shown by Canadian Researchers) you can talk for a month and not know until you both get naked and crawl into bed so why talk about it?

If you have a good time expect more and better next time.

If you don't move down the list of names.

I might ask if she'd like me to bring a bottle of wine or brandy for us to enjoy. I might even ask if she'd like anything special, particularly if we've never met. Other than that, go with the flow.

Not really all that much to talk about once you know the donation, time, date, and place.

Sample:

I PM Jackie here and ask to see her on Saturday. She checks me out and says that sounds like fun and she's free Saturday afternoon at 4:00 for a couple of hours. I don't have to call her until Saturday morning or Friday night. Here's the conversation-

Me: Hi Jackie this is KsJack, I sent you a PM about getting together this afternoon.

Jackie: Hi Jack, how are you doing?

Me: I'm doing well. I was just going to make sure you were still going to be available this afternoon and how you'd like me to contact you when I'm ready to leave.

Jackie: I'm looking forward to meeting you this afternoon! (obviously excited as my reputation has preceded me!!) Just give me a call about an hour before so I know you're still coming and I'll give you directions from there.

Me: Sounds great! (I'm excited too because she's so damn HOT). Is there anything I can bring, a bottle of wine or something to snack on? I'd be happy to pick something up.

Jackie: That's very sweet of you but I think I have everything we'll need to have a nice time.

Me: OK, I'll give you a call when I'm ready to come over. I'm looking forward to finally meeting you!

Jackie: Sounds like a plan, I'll be waiting to hear from you around 3:00. Bye hon!

See, nothing to it. I didn't take more than a couple of minutes of her time. I know why I'm going there. She knows why I'm going there. She knows I'm still planning to make the appointment and she can plan on getting ready. I know she's still planning on seeing me so I need to get ready and let her know when I'm ready to leave.

What more do you really need to know? You were supposed to screen her too before you ever contacted her to find out if she was someone you wanted to see. Don't expect her to do your homework for you, she's not asking you to do hers.

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #19
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Lol Ksjack very funny, maybe asking her if she wants some throat yogurt would not get me an appointment! Damn life sucks
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #20
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
I could probably detail a handful or more reasons to never discuss specific details on the telephone at any time (even after a successful appointment in subsequent conversation) . . . However, admittedly, I'm more careful than most. Plus, I would rather discuss things privately, behind closed doors . . . just a personal preference.

Kisses,

- Jackie

Good for you. I don't conduct business over the phone. A flavor for everyone.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

KSJack......I'm beginning to adore you more and more.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #22
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
KSJack......I'm beginning to adore you more and more.
See? Don't believe everything you hear. It's also funny how a few minutes on the phone tends to straighten out a lot of misunderstandings...

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:06 PM   #23
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Touche

MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #24
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerinjeans View Post
I brought the post from another forum simply to invite discussion from a wider audience. It may well be a "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin" type question, but I think it's a legitimate topic for discussion whether it's ever resolved or not. Muffrider seems to take exception with even presenting the question. Evidently he has it totally figured out. I don't think, however, that asking a provider whether BBBJ and/or DFK is included in her GFE is going to lead to a "5-10 minute conversation". It will likely lead to a 5 second conversation. You've advanced the discussion not a whit by offering what is already known. I appreciate Allie Kat and Stacy's comments - thanks for taking the time to respond. I found Stacy's comment particularly insightful and made me think more about the issue than I had when I originally posted it. Acronyms may get me in the door, but attitude brings me back.
Ok, I'll admit that my post was a bit sardonic. In all seriousness though, I think attempting to define a term like GFE is about as simple as defining the word "income" in the IRC. And while I agree that you won't get much more than dial tone if you start discussing specifics like BBBJ, If what you REALLY want to know is whether she offers BBBJ, then check her website or reviews to see if she offers that.

But if GFE means some inscrutable, subjective, personality trait or enthusiasm during a date, you're not going to get that from a defined term. You'll get a better sense of that kind of thing by talking to her or meeting her.
Muffrider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women