Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #16
Guest041014-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

When we have been together, it has been nothing but good. Do what your heart tells you. You won't be forgotten, though.
Guest041014-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #17
bustycici
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17827
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
When we have been together, it has been nothing but good. Do what your heart tells you. You won't be forgotten, though.

thank you babe i know we have had amazing times i miss you so much
bustycici is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #18
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Well, I think her heart tells her she wants to keep providing...it's the business angle she is having trouble with. Hopefully rather than just using this thread, she will do stuff, like the excellent advise SillyGirl gave her.

As you know cici, this profession is not an easy one. Not finding a future in it does not in anyway speak badly of you.

But, like any of business, you need to work it. Like getting ur showcase up, having a valid website, interacting (ie marketing) on this site, having a 411 account, etc, etc.

Yes times are changing, but like any other business, you adapt or tap out.

Certainly your available time may be limited. That's not a good/bad thing...it's your time to manage. But if you want to let others know when those time opportunities are follow some of above steps...and perhaps listen to the providers who know what they are doing.

And regarding N/S's...don't know, or care to know about what was mention eariler in this thread. Reality is, we all have personal lives which sometimes does not permit us to make appointments. THE KEY is, did you communicate with the person,AT THAT TIME??? If so, then that stuff happens. IF not, IMO, if a girl (or guy) does not communicate at the time...I really don't give a shit, later on what was the reason was.

Wish the best.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #19
rharley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

CiCi, you've been at this 9 years, if you're burned out, get out and find a more traditional life. Any guy who wouldn't love coming home to you everyday obviously doesn't have a pulse. I doubt you're really looking for advice on how to run your business from a bunch of guys with 1 year experience on here, so, If what you're really wanting to know is: are you still desirable? can you "compete" with the 20 yr olds? will guys go out out of their way to be with you? the answer is HELL YES!!! to all the above
rharley is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #20
Fastcar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

A bad vibe? Really? I still have your pm from 48 hours after our appointment but I truly wish you the best so we'll go with my bad vibe.....
Fastcar is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #21
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
A bad vibe? Really? I still have your pm from 48 hours after our appointment but I truly wish you the best so we'll go with my bad vibe.....
Fastcar, why don't you do as CiCi suggests and PM her. If she says she'll make it up to you, take her up on it. No need to air dirty laundry out in public.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #22
Fastcar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Point taken. Thanks for the advice Fritz. I don't do rejection well & should have shut up.
Fastcar is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #23
rharley
Valued Poster

put yourself in her shoes, would YOU go and lock yourself in a private motel room with yourself after all this?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #24
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I don't know anything, beyond what is written in this thread...but where does this rharley character get off being the judge and jury...

If either provider or guy has/had bad vibes, then of course the appt should be cancelled. But whoever has the bad vibe, should not wait until after 48hrs afterwards...I mean come on, a little courtsey is always nice.

And rharley's BS comment about getting advice from guys with "just 1 year experience".

I have no doubt, that like myself, there are many others (guys and gals) on this site, that have forgotten more, than he'll ever know about dealing with people in general.

BTW sorry CiCi about highjacketing your thread...and I certainly did not mean to come off preachy, if so I apologize
Old 01-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #25
bustycici
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post

i will be honest i do not recognize your screen name nor do i remember who you are so it is what it is hun i was trying to make it right but ok
Old 01-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #26
bustycici
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Well, I think her heart tells her she wants to keep providing...it's the business angle she is having trouble with. Hopefully rather than just using this thread, she will do stuff, like the excellent advise SillyGirl gave her.

As you know cici, this profession is not an easy one. Not finding a future in it does not in anyway speak badly of you.

But, like any of business, you need to work it. Like getting ur showcase up, having a valid website, interacting (ie marketing) on this site, having a 411 account, etc, etc.

Yes times are changing, but like any other business, you adapt or tap out.

Certainly your available time may be limited. That's not a good/bad thing...it's your time to manage. But if you want to let others know when those time opportunities are follow some of above steps...and perhaps listen to the providers who know what they are doing.

And regarding N/S's...don't know, or care to know about what was mention eariler in this thread. Reality is, we all have personal lives which sometimes does not permit us to make appointments. THE KEY is, did you communicate with the person,AT THAT TIME??? If so, then that stuff happens. IF not, IMO, if a girl (or guy) does not communicate at the time...I really don't give a shit, later on what was the reason was.

Wish the best.
Ok so I was not asking for advice as to "HOW TO" market myself like i said been in this for 9 yrs I am on 411 as well as other sites..I do have a website but yes I paused it and I will not put it back up anytime soon due to my job...I also explained earlier that I had a showcase but deleted all that due to another provider outing me on facebook in a public forum...I have been around longer than most providers on this site so I know the business...I am simply stating that seems like its harder to be in it now because the turn around rate with girls....I do change with the times granted yes I know I have not been active as far as in the threads lately but thats cause my personal life...I appreciate your and silly girls advice but it is stuff I already knew....My showcase is up and running now....I do love the relationships i have made from the lifestyle..I wouldn't change that for the world...There are so many amazing gentlemen on here!!!It just get's hard at times I know a lot of providers feeling the same way...I truly do not wish to leave the hobby...But I guess only time will tell...Things are just changing so much out here with the LE etc....It just amazes me how diff things are now compared to when I started use to OP was safe and being in MO was not safe if that tells you anything lol...

But thank you to everyone with encouraging words as well as offering up wisdom I greatly appreciate you all
Old 01-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #27
rharley
Valued Poster

[quote=vkmaster;2026237]

And rharley's BS comment about getting advice from guys with "just 1 year experience".

I have no doubt, that like myself, there are many others (guys and gals) on this site, that have forgotten more, than he'll ever know about dealing with people in general.

Obviously NOT
Old 01-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #28
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Very good CiCi....I'm wishing you nothing but the best
Old 01-09-2012, 09:22 PM   #29
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Obviously Not...outstanding, insight comment that is...care to explain???
Old 01-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #30
bustycici
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ok guys this thread was not meant for bickering back and forth please remember that like my grandma always told me "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women