Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2015, 08:09 AM   #16
alphonse1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

HuggyBear that you and OC riding on Allen st?
alphonse1948 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:07 AM   #17
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphonse1948 View Post
HuggyBear that you and OC riding on Allen st?

Yes, Alphonse.

OSD and I pine for the AC and hold hope in our hearts that some day it will be resurrected to its former glory.

But, alas, every time we ride by we see nothing but darkness and the decay of what once was.

We are teary-eyed and forlorn as we feel the now emptiness of our dreary lives.

But now, on a lighter note: Go fuck yerself. Lol!!!
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 10:04 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
Yes, Alphonse.

OSD and I pine for the AC and hold hope in our hearts that some day it will be resurrected to its former glory.

But, alas, every time we ride by we see nothing but darkness and the decay of what once was.

We are teary-eyed and forlorn as we feel the now emptiness of our dreary lives.

But now, on a lighter note: Go fuck yerself. Lol!!!
Taint going ta happen its fucking history. I like the bar game the most, but other than strip clubs its almost history. mmmm other than a mo errr ops make that private club that's more of card playing club.
history
The first place I know of by who made the AC the AC was called the Blue Chip. It was on Brown st. near Allen st. Not sure what it was as before my time. That was taken down for rt. 490. At that time AC was Patsy's a gay club of males and females. We talking 40's and 50's here with Patsy's I think was the older bar.

Next place for him was The Silver Fox a strip club on East Main and Windsor. Lots of fine ass there. My favorite stripper there became for a time a bartender latter at the AC. Other things where going on there, but OSD was never aloud to partake in. Other than hay can you take this stripper home. I was being tested or ta get rid of me for the night. I bet both but mostly the later LOL. That was taken down for the YMCA on East Main. Using google maps the corner stone on that new building says 1982 for a time frame. I forget how long it took to tear down the Fox and many other buildings and build the YMCA
anyways
So he then bought Patsy's and turned it into the AC. Keeping the gay males and females to keep the riff raff out for years. I was boarder line and not let in all the time. And believe it or not I always went in dress shirt and tie with nice pants sometimes even in a suit. Had to, to fit in and get a good hooker long ago. And all the playing lady's where fine and dressed up well. Much latter good jeans and a nice T shirt was fine, but the pickings not as good. Was a great place ta rent some fine ass. As the rules of the club died to keep it busy so did the quality of gals and clients. Strangely as the rules died ahem for newer goers to the AC, longer time goers where held to the rules. errr fucking no smoking in bars laws. So when newer gals and guys went out side they be talking to each other. As many and myself for long time could not. WTF newer where fucking in the parking lot and I And some other could not even talk to a gal outside errrrrrr no wonder many old timers stop going other than died or old age. But I could be wrong as WTF did I know about running a bar.

Hay Drummer, did I ever tell you about the time I was asked to watch the door and not let pairs leave. A cop was outside. I had a date set another guy ran off with did not hear me say no and why. And then I got yelled at for trying to talk to her outside. LOL mmmmmmmm I waited, for her to come back. Then ended up working on her car so it would start. WTF But got my time in with her the next day. As her hubby replacing the starter I was her driver.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 12:03 PM   #19
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Hay Drummer, did I ever tell you about the time I was asked to watch the door and not let pairs leave. A cop was outside. I had a date set another guy ran off with did not hear me say no and why. And then I got yelled at for trying to talk to her outside. LOL mmmmmmmm I waited, for her to come back. Then ended up working on her car so it would start. WTF But got my time in with her the next day. As her hubby replacing the starter I was her driver.

Nope. Never heard that story, but a lot of other doozies from you and The Pope!

The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 12:25 PM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

well it was a good thing that another car hit the cop car as he started to go after that big old SUV
just sayin
Old 11-14-2015, 05:23 PM   #21
Mia2015
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 316737
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm Flattered I made top 5!! :l aughbounce2:naughtyreppirts you have earned a special!! Pm me me for details if your interested!! xoxox[QUOTE=naughtyreppirts;10574267 34
Mia2015 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 05:29 PM   #22
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Mia2015;1057445809]I'm Flattered I made top 5!! :l aughbounce2:naughtyreppirts you have earned a special!! Pm me me for details if your interested!! xoxox[QUOTE=naughtyreppirts;10574267 34[/QUOTE]
taint pic please
oh, and a ass pic
and a booby pic with ahem no hands please, I'm a nipple man.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:05 PM   #23
doctorisin
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Hey DDarknesss..... A while back I posted this HUGE, NASTY black ass photo off of BP was copletely representative of the available hooks in Binghamton. Now that we're enjoying a bit of a renaissance here and there are a couple of girls worth seeing... and since I can't find that old pic to repost now that the image standards have changed to not preclude the posting of Big NASTY PUSSY.... I humbly submit, for your earnest and soulsearchingest consideration, that you, sir...

EAT A BAG OF DICKS
doctorisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:18 PM   #24
doctorisin
Premium Access

PAWG achievement unlocked!

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN NNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-31-2017, 08:25 PM   #25
doctorisin
Premium Access

A welcomed addition in Binghamton
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6529_1_1.jpg (71.7 KB, 230 views)
Old 01-31-2017, 08:36 PM   #26
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorisin View Post
A welcomed addition in Binghamton
That's my girl! If you ask nicely she will do a little cheek dance for you while flexing her muscles
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:37 PM   #27
pac3631
Registered Member

Who is that doctorisin? Wow that's an amazing ass
pac3631 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:47 PM   #28
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac3631 View Post
Who is that doctorisin? Wow that's an amazing ass
That's Natasha
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:09 AM   #29
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
That's Natasha
I finally had a chance to see Natasha. Her ass is even better up close and in person
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women