Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #16
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Hopefully we just misunderstood the meaning of this.
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #17
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallas View Post
It dosnt take a genuis to figure out how to be a good provider, some just dont care and are like the men ...Just looking to get their next hit.( In their own sick way).
From mouths of babes.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #18
fast lane
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Ummmm, nightstalker..... Seems we may have a provider with a client profile as well. Forgot to log in to the correct one, eh? Now the question is, which provider is it???? My, how the drama seems to appear when and where we least expect it.... Lol.

And Dallas, just when I think I'm going to give you another shot... POW!!! I mean really? Damn. Tell us what you really think. Lol. The first time we met you upsold me so astronomically it was insane. But almost a year had past and after a few positive reviews I figured it was time to give you the benefit, but I'm sure I'll just chill right here.
fast lane is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:51 PM   #19
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Nightstalker join date same as date of review submission for Star Pleasure. Doubt now arise. Is provider client, or client provider?
Would seem to prompt additional advice. Best if lady not write own reviews. As buttoning shirt and putting on underwear, men and women do it differently. Observant able to spot.
Please to be tolerant of BabyDallas Freudian slip. After all, as stated she is not a genuis.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:04 PM   #20
dddd1135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Great advice

Great advice Lily! Men are visual they say, so ANOTHER deceit is a knowingly misleading pic. Conversely, we are all human and some are less photogenic than others, so its a real pleasure to meet a woman who's pics though current and less than studio quality are recognizable and represent a fair portrayal of ad. I am not one to meet and then try and back out, but will not come back if pics are out of whack. Appreciate too, those who will text or email day of pics.
dddd1135 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #21
GlennMiller53
BANNED

All newbie provider advice can be summed up in two words.

Get Naked!
GlennMiller53 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:45 AM   #22
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
. . . .So whatever, do what you like with my advice. I'll only have more competition and make less money if you actually take it so I have no real interest in fixing every lady in the profession. Take it, leave it, send me nasty messages--whatever makes you feel better. But don't ever say that nobody told you.
Lily, you did state it all, well. You've figured out not only the customer service side of the biz, but the economics, too. Not many achieve that level of understanding and are able to execute their plan.

As for having more competition . . . You may have more, but in my experience unsolicited advice seldom gets accepted. I get paid for giving advice and even that is not well accepted when it involves a "culture" change. Even with more competition, the cream continues to rise to the top and it won't damage you economically.

Keep on keeping on, Lily. Thanks for caring!
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #23
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good advise as always Lilly Its obvious your a smart cookie
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:36 AM   #24
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37132
My ECCIE Reviews

omg lily i cant believe this but i completley agree with you. great advice for new providers as well as a good reminder for all providers as a whole.

happy holidays
mssassy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #25
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, that reason right these is why I normally NEVER say anything on ECCIE becasue of misunderstadings. I was talking about the men who look for hits in their own sick way, as the ones who will set up dates with us as well and rob us , beat us or just be an ass ole!!! There are bad apples and good ones with clients and providers thats all Im saying, and we have to watch out for one another so we can avoid problems like these in the buisness.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:15 PM   #26
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
I know, i know, you didnt ask, but what i have to tell you will help you immensely if you choose to listen. If you don't care then that's fine too. Just stop here. I'm not going to pretend that I'm the ultimate expert in every aspect of providing. I learned from the older and more successful ladies myself, and I'm still learning from them.

Someone asked me the other day if I could help her with ads and help her build her clientele. It got me to thinking about what I've learned since jumping in. At the same time I've noticed a couple of scam artists crawl over to ECCIE in hopes of finding a new pool of suckers. Also, I've heard a couple of stories of new ladies behaving very badly recently. And I do NOT mean all of them, but there have been a couple.

So, for anyone who is new or anyone who has wandered over to try and get some easy money. I'm going to reveal a HUGE secret to being successful in this business. I know it's going to sound super crazy to some, but old news to others.

Are you ready?

Are you listening?

Here it goes:

Don't cheat ANYBODY. Not one single person.

This means don't steal, either money or electronics. Don't do as little as you could possibly get by with and still take money. Don't let your pimp rob anybody, and better yet, drop the pimp. Don't walk into a room, take the money, and then run away. Don't open anyone's wallet while they're in the shower. If you're too tired to provide tomorrow, take the day off, don't give sub par service. If you prefer not to see African Americans, politely tell them no. Don't take their money anyway and then refuse to do anything with them (yeah this happened with a new provider very recently).

I've always believed that coming by this profession honestly will make more money than if you spend your time trying to figure out how to cheat people out of their money. Just rob a couple of people and your name is ruined forever. Do a good job every time and make people feel as though it's worth the gift they've given you. Keep in mind that people work hard for their money, and with taxes being taken out, it practically takes earning $400 to take home $200.

You'll also enjoy this work much more by being honest and doing a good job. Being consistent and providing a service that actually holds value will earn you a good name. This good name will bring you a better clientele. You'll gain regulars who consistently show their appreciation and take the time to really get to know you. They'll bring little gifts from time to time and the time you spend with them will get better and better. You'll meet some great people and make even better friends. News of your honest and quality service will spread and then you can tour. People in other cities will look up your reputation and they just might choose you from the long list of visiting and local providers. Then the next thing you know, you've got a good number of regulars in several cities. This means that if business gets slow or things get too hot in your home area, you can pick up and visit your fan club somewhere else.

This method will ensure that your money will eventually come easier meaning you'll no longer need to fervently scrape the bottom of the barrel for more people to take advantage of. You'll gradually run out of people who haven't heard about your business methods. Conversely, you'll only add to your list of clients when being honest and doing a good job.

So do you see what I mean when I say that honesty makes more money than cheating? It's true. Just ask the ladies who have been in this business for a number of years. They can tell you the scores of ladies who jumped in and then fizzled out during their tenure while they're still going strong years later.

I know some will see this as self righteous and bossy. Maybe so. But I also hate hate hate when ladies in this business ALL earn a bad name because of the bad apples. Being robbed a couple of times is enough to cause what would have been a very nice hobbyist to step back and find a new hobby. And that hurts us all. I'm also just plain mad about the reports of bad behavior lately. It's not fair to either the hobbyist spending his hard earned money or the providers who have worked hard to build a good business.

So whatever, do what you like with my advice. I'll only have more competition and make less money if you actually take it so I have no real interest in fixing every lady in the profession. Take it, leave it, send me nasty messages--whatever makes you feel better. But don't ever say that nobody told you.

Great Advice Lily.
And also it's very unsafe for us ladies/gents right now and I am glad someone said something.
And about that last part, sweetie, looks like your doing a great job to me and even if they do listen, that last part about less money - doubt it...as long as you continue to do what your doing... I dont think you have nothing to worry about. I hope people listen to what you have said, they might learn something and it would make things alot COOLER.
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:03 AM   #27
guest020211-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Nightstalker join date same as date of review submission for Star Pleasure. Doubt now arise. Is provider client, or client provider?
Would seem to prompt additional advice. Best if lady not write own reviews. As buttoning shirt and putting on underwear, men and women do it differently. Observant able to spot.
Please to be tolerant of BabyDallas Freudian slip. After all, as stated she is not a genuis.
Ah so, Mr Chan. Spell checker most valued tool of public school graduate. Plus input from humble detective most enlightening. So glad some one is paying attention to who put on and take off underwear.
guest020211-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #28
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Explanation of misstatement accepted. No offense intended, none taken. As more astute brother note, spell checker make excellent ally when posting publicly. English language often challenging to writer, even native speaker. Have often heard that anyone born in South speak english as second language.
Lady has chosen profession in which proper spelling of asshole will come in handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallas View Post
Ok, that reason right these is why I normally NEVER say anything on ECCIE becasue of misunderstadings. I was talking about the men who look for hits in their own sick way, as the ones who will set up dates with us as well and rob us , beat us or just be an ass ole!!! There are bad apples and good ones with clients and providers thats all Im saying, and we have to watch out for one another so we can avoid problems like these in the buisness.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #29
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Explanation of misstatement accepted. No offense intended, none taken. As more astute brother note, spell checker make excellent ally when posting publicly. English language often challenging to writer, even native speaker. Have often heard that anyone born in South speak english as second language.
Lady has chosen profession in which proper spelling of asshole will come in handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallas
Hmmmm......

All I'll say is that if your screening practices can improve, you will meet nicer people and could pick and choose among requests. This way you won't come across the sickos who make you wear granny panties.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:55 PM   #30
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

After taking a break from my sentence diagramming in another thread, I've made a decision to open the Arklookn Schul of Spelin and Gramer.

There will be an admission test with complete GFE requirements. Private tutoring is available. Final exams will be held at the Home Alone Hobby House Center Advanced Learning.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women