Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #16
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Quote:
I'm a little confused as to why everybody seems to support the idea of reviews auto locking or even mods manually locking after 30 days, but are opposed to providers doing so. What's the difference?
Because it is very obvious that the women are not supposed to have a say in what happens to their reviews or any other posts made about them.

At least that seems to be the consensus by a large group of the guys here.
The ladies are supposed to be seen and not heard.
What makes them think they should have any say on any board like this?

The very nerve of them.

I vote yes to the locking of reviews after 30 days by either the provider in question or the mods.

To those who say that the ladies attitudes ,etc may change. Matador covered that when he mentioned a new review should be written. Seems fair enough to me.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:22 AM   #17
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Because it is very obvious that the women are not supposed to have a say in what happens to their reviews or any other posts made about them.

At least that seems to be the consensus by a large group of the guys here.
The ladies are supposed to be seen and not heard.
What makes them think they should have any say on any board like this?

The very nerve of them.
Hell, I've advocated before to let the ladies post in their own reviews. (Just their own though, don't need others turning reviews into threADs.) I think it would be handy as hell to have all the drama and he said / she said in one tight little package. If every semi-negative review turned into an all out bitchfest, you'd know what you might be setting yourself up for, instead of having to search all posts for every party involved!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #18
Traveler64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

While the idea is well thought out and presented, it reminds me of too much government control and I vote against it. People should have the freedom to say what they want even if they look like a moron (IMHO) posting on an old review.

(Did I just infer that our mods are anything like government officials? Naw. They're just horny old men like the rest of us but with a tad more power in their clicker. LOL)
Traveler64 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:42 AM   #19
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

No. Providers already post comments/rants when/if they get a bad review. They're usually not received well. There aren't many situations where I see merit in allowing a Provider access or the ability to edit a Hobbyist's review. Only one that comes to mind is the oft-reported cpomplaint from Providers that "someone" has threatened to post a negative review unless he's given a discount or free service.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:48 AM   #20
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Has ANYONE even Noticed?

This is COED and NOT 1 Female has Commented/Posted.
Dang Lurkers, lol Their Silence is Hurting my Ears.

It's not like they haven't noticed the Title.
Has the time arrived to give Providers
some small control over their reviews?

It's time for all the WK's to chime in
and earn your Brownie Points. lol

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #21
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
No. Providers already post comments/rants when/if they get a bad review. They're usually not received well. There aren't many situations where I see merit in allowing a Provider access or the ability to edit a Hobbyist's review. Only one that comes to mind is the oft-reported cpomplaint from Providers that "someone" has threatened to post a negative review unless he's given a discount or free service.
Who said anything about editing a review?
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #22
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

My feelings on a negative review is that it should be locked by the mods immediately. The only person who should be allowed to comment is the provider the review was written about ,then the thread be locked permanently. The mods could give her the ros info so there would be no accusations about anyone having info they shouldn't.
The lady should be allowed to see what is in a negative review. Its only fair. It can hurt her business adversely and she may even be willing to improve her service if the criticisms valid.
Then we would have the he said /she said part done with and no extra bullshit by others who have no part in it.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #23
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

I think the immediate locking of reviews is counter to the idea of this being an information-gathering forum. There are many cases where additional facts are uncovered during the course of a thread. If it evens the playing field allowing the women to respond to the review without doing in in a separate thread, I'm ok with it. I just think a consistent rule should be applied to all and the decision shouldn't rest in the hands of a potentially biased party.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #24
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well...as the only provider weighing in on this so far, I can't speak for any other lady, but I think the present system is fine "as is." I have over 60 reviews on a variety of sights, and I've never had a problem. Yes, the absolutely outstanding reviews made my phone ring more, but not overwhelmingly so. I think some ladies build, forgive the obvious pun, a "body of work" over time and their reputation will speak for itself.

As far as I know, the only really negative things said about me were in the Men's Locker room. (Yes, I was made painfully aware of the "Why Fancy?" debate a wee bit ago. I'm not everyone's big gulp of tea, but not even Aphrodite could please every man.) The shortcomings of a lady will be discussed there anyway forever and a day, or until a mod closes the thread, so limiting the time comments can be made on a review to prevent black remarks (or for that matter, brownie points) down the line won't help all that much, as most serious hobbyists have premium access and can bandy back and forth about a provider in the men's area all they wish. The only effect this would have would be to influence those gentlemen who can only see the public part of the review, and don't we want to encourage them to sign up for premium for the full "nasty story?"

I also think that this will impact the "consumer reports" aspect of the process. I hate myself for saying it, but you really can't give providers ANY control over their reviews, unless you want to start a specific forum for rebuttals, and that never ends well for the provider. Any lady who tries to refute a negative comment in Coed is pretty much seen as a bitch, anyway, even thought she may have a valid argument or is correcting flat out wrong info. Reputation is the best shield to protect a lady. Even if we providers are fuming over a comment, want to beat it stone-cold dead, usually best to just chill out and let it die naturally, as killing something outright just makes people MORE curious and usually draws attention to the original negativity. It's America, so let people say what they will when they will, whether 30 days or 6 months after a review.

I appreciate the thought, however. Nice to see some gentlemen are willing to hear or let the other side be heard.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:56 PM   #25
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

@ daltxm4f,
Thanks for the kind words man. I'm sorry about the length. I had to explain in detail and I am long winded lol. I see that you can see things similar to the way I see them.

@ TheBizzer,
Considering that I never suggested censorship or set in stone any time for this function to be active, I can only think that the opposition is the natural resistance that people have to change. The autolock after 15 or30 days would be much simpler and easier to implement.

@ looie,
There is a large group that hold that view. How large it is, I have no idea. Most of them are very vocal though.

@ Traveler64,
From your reply, sounds to me like you are referring to censorship, which I would never advocate. Maybe I am not reading you right.

@ txcwby6,
I don't know where you got the review editing idea. It hasn't been part of this thread until you posted about it.

@ Copierguy0,
Their silence is deafening, isn't it? Lmao. Btw, I still think you have brought up the most valid objection so far regarding the new ladies. I am not saying other concerns expressed are not valid but most are so small and not focused on the original post that I can't see why they should be an obstacle.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #26
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok I'll be the second provider TOFTT. This is beginning to suck. Im guessing some of the ladies here have given up or just dont want eggs thrown at them. Or afraid business will drop because they had an opinion.

It is a good idea and bad idea.

Good idea

1. There are good providers out there, who follows the rules, mind their own damn business, ACCEPTS a bad review and keep it moving without bitching a fit. She adapts and makes changes.

2. Im sorry, but do we have to have reviews that goes on for 10 pages, good or bad. We get it, she either sucked or she was the best fuck this side of Texas.

3. If the review is bad or good, why invite trouble, just lock it.

4. Please save the WK and BK from killing each other via the INTERNET. It does nothing to help the provider. Please just let us lock it.

Bad Idea

1. Some one can post a fake review....done by provider or management, and they can lock it without the quack comments.........booooooo! Call a spade a spade.

2. A gal can lock a bad review the moment its posted. Boooooooo!. If she shorted a dude, robbed him, bait and switch she deserves to be chewed out publicly, how many other dudes did she do this to, allow other people to tell their story. Heck this could stop other hobbyist from making the same mistake.

I do agree with with automatic lock after a certain time. What if the provider retired, moved or just moved on. What is there left to say after the review is 30 days old.

Personally it really does not really make a huge difference to me. Im quite happy with my reviews in the back of the library collecting dust. And the mods doing whatever they do to them. Im just giving a neutral opinion.

Huge cartoons of eggs to the left......tell me where to stand.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #27
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
My feelings on a negative review is that it should be locked by the mods immediately. The only person who should be allowed to comment is the provider the review was written about ,then the thread be locked permanently. The mods could give her the ros info so there would be no accusations about anyone having info they shouldn't.
The lady should be allowed to see what is in a negative review. Its only fair. It can hurt her business adversely and she may even be willing to improve her service if the criticisms valid.
Then we would have the he said /she said part done with and no extra bullshit by others who have no part in it.
I say treat all reviews equally. If you lock down negative ones immediately, then do the same for positive ones. If you want to limit the adverse financial impact of a review by making sure it is quickly pushed off the first page, then also limit the positive financial benefit of a good review.

And do you decide what is a negative review? The yes or no recommendation? It is obvious even to those that can not see the ROS that although a lady receives a yes, the review contains a lot of negatives.

So I vote for the same set of rules for all reviews. Furthermore, I think it would be better to have no comments as opposed to letting a provider decide when she wants comments to end (immediately if they are bad. Never if they are good)
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:12 PM   #28
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Great Posts Ladies, I have alot of respect for ladies that speak their mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Well...as the only provider weighing in on this so far. Nice to see some gentlemen are willing to hear or let the other side be heard.
I ALWAYS like to hear the Ladies side, and Fancy, I always enjoy reading your posts and value your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
@ Copierguy0,
Their silence is deafening, isn't it? Lmao. Btw, I still think you have brought up the most valid objection so far regarding the new ladies.
Yes it is ...... Thank You Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Ok I'll be the second provider TOFTT.
Lisa, You made Very Valid Points. I always enjoy reading your posts and value your input. Great Posts Ladies, I have alot of respect for ladies that speak their mind.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #29
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

yes, and then give them access to our bank accounts too

So No!!
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #30
lilsmurf
Valued Poster