Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2016, 02:50 AM   #16
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

User ID: 51923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bs
uniquemonique is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 02:53 AM   #17
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bs
Old 02-27-2016, 03:24 AM   #18
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1! View Post
The providers have asked me to delete the post, but I am being told by Mod’s that they won’t delete so I should amend. So, here goes... Again, I don’t think it’s necessary to name the providers because I don’t think that they did anything wrong.

I can’t say for sure that the other person that was trying the gate was there for the same reasons I was, but as most of you know, there are a few providers in that area. He seemed a bit nervous as well, so I took an assumption. Despite BBW’s assumption, neither of us were carrying flowers or gifts, or even bags of goodies.

I noticed the guy get out and walk to the gate as I was making my call to get the gate code and room number. I was actually on the phone with the provider when I passed him as he was headed back to his vehicle. I was literally five feet from the box when I was given the code and room number. I have a college education, so I would like to think that I am capable of remembering four numbers and a pound sign. I cannot explain why the code did not work to open the gate for me or for this other person. All I know is that it didn’t work and the gate wouldn’t open. I tried four times and I’m not sure how many times the other person tried.

The providers emailed me quickly after and stated that she took her garbage out and didn’t see anything. When I described what the guy looked like she quickly replied that it was the security guard for the complex and I was mistaken. She later stated that the other people I saw must have been maintenance people. She said that she could understand my getting spooked but that it wasn’t right for me to post an alert over. I have affected the business of all the providers in that area, which was not my intention.

So, to any and all providers in that area, I apologize that I posted an alert over a security guard that I mistook as a LE.
Don't let them intimidate you, you are not the first person to have problems there. The info is useful to other guys and you did the right thing by informing them.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 05:11 AM   #19
Heather Winston
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1401
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

uniquemonique I can confirm that he is a hobbyist.
He is a very nice gentleman who found himself in a situation that made him uncomfortable.
I don't know anyone male or female that hasn't encountered a situation that spooked them and made their Spidey senses tingle whether there was real cause for alarm or not.

Jules I agree that we all need to look out for each other.
The only problem with his post was him saying there were cops in the complex when in fact there was no LE in the complex.
Heather Winston is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 06:50 AM   #20
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I can TELL you that there were NO Police at MY Complex. We have a PLain clothes security officer that drops by from time to time on the weekends.
And the other people that the OP was referring too.
We're surveillance camera installers.
I really can't understand how anyone could get these people confused with any type of Law enforcement.
A post like that could affect ones business. That post was misleading and didn't have true and accurate information. Useless ....
It didn't come across as an alert. In my opinion the OP had other intentions. My 2 cents. Who cares
Old 02-27-2016, 06:55 AM   #21
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and I agree legitimate alerts are always helpful and appreciated.
When they are true and correct!
Old 02-27-2016, 07:00 AM   #22
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

For the butthurt, pissy providers who are causing you grief, boo fucking hoo, fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

Some of the Providers who are giving you a rash of shit are butthurt because I know of at least 30 of them who use that same complex.

Over the years I've been visiting providers at that complex there have been no issues other than 1 particular asshole who sits on his balcony and will make snide comments when he sees guys going to certain apartments/condos. 8 different providers use those 2 rooms, 1 upstairs, and the other right below. he sits on his balcony and watches and documents guys. On one occasion he had his phone and I thought he was looking at internet then I heard the familiar "click" sound as he took my picture. Probably because many providers use the same 2 Apartment/condos next to his balcony. So he probably sees many guys and gals going in and out of the 2 places all day and night.

If 2, 3, 4 dozen girls didn't use the same condo complex as a giant brothel, then guys wouldn't get queasy and gun shy when it comes to going to the places. Contrary to what the butthurt provider told you concerning "Our Hobby" vs "Their Livilihood", We are the customer spending our money, they are the product in a store we purchase. If that store is an apartment complex, condo, hotel, motel or dumpster behind an alley. our safety and staying anonymous comes first. If the store seems dirty, unsafe, pimp infested, LE or Security infested and/or douchebag tenants who take pics of Hobbiests and their cars, we shop somewhere else. It's not like we're wearing bright colored clothes with a sign that says "I'm here for Hookers!"

I try to be as discreet as possible when visiting a gal there but I have stopped seeing any providers at that complex due to the nest/infestation of dozens of providers. Same as the hotels at the 635/75/Coit intersection referred to as Hooker Haven.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 07:51 AM   #23
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My business is Great. Wasn't in no way affected by the ops post. Hobby on boys and girls
Old 02-27-2016, 08:22 AM   #24
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Not an alert. Moved to coed.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 09:17 AM   #25
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Von is 100% accurate. Every time I've been there it's uncomfortable because too many people know what's going on.

Katrina gives good advice unfortunately too many gals don't run their business well and bring the area way more attention than it should.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 10:30 AM   #26
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have NO security gates--covered parking right outside my door- SEE MY SHOWCASE
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 11:51 AM   #27
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The providers need to be visiting that neighbor and help him see the error of his ways ;-)

A goodwill tour so to speak LOL.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 12:10 PM   #28
Cooper Barrett
Valued Poster

ANNOUNCEMENT;

EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2016 COOPER BARRETT'S INCOGNITO CARPET CLEANING TRUCK RENTALS WILL BE HAVING A GRAND OPENING(GIGGLE) EVENT. VAN RENTAL IS COMPLETE WITH DUAL USE PORTABLE CLEANING UNIT ON LARGE PNEUMATIC WHEELS (SECRETLY A COOLER FOR WINE, BEER, TOYS, FLOWERS, ETC) AND A FULL FRESHLY LAUNDERED UNIFORM WITH COMPANY LOGO AND GRAPHICS (SEE AVATAR), YOU CAN ENTER HOMES, APARTMENTS, CONDOS WITH INCONSPICUOUSLY, SPEND AN HOUR OR TWO WITHOUT ANYBODY (EVEN NOSY NEIGHBORS) RAISING AN EYEBROW. EVEN THOSE PESKY UNMARKED SECURITY GAURDS. NEVER FEAR A GATED ENTRANCE AGAIN!!

Capture.JPG

LIMITED TIME OFFER:
$50 PER USAGE (4 HOUR MAX) WITH ONE FREE USE AFTER 4 RENTALS.

COMING SOON, CABLE, SATELLITE, DRAPERY, AND HOME IMPROVEMENT(HANDYMAN) VEHICLES. Some will be available with built in toilets and showers for those time when you know not to ask.

FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES AT franchisingdtx@cooperbarrett.c om
***bring your own vehicle and save on start up costs. Arlington available now.

Cooper Barrett is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 03:30 PM   #29
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Thanks for the post. Similar thing happened to me there. At the time there were 3 high volume providers i knew of in that relatively small complex. That shit does not go unnoticed in condominium complex does not matter how discreet involved are.

Some members here are in on the action so do not be surprised at the reception.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 09:05 PM   #30
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquemonique View Post
A1! How big are your Tits???the op is obviously a chick with no business. And way too much time on her hands.
I don't believe for 1 min the OP is a hobbyists.
Prove me wrong
What a fucking jackass. Thanks for the self alert here.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women