Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35739
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Have you ever heard "Not this week honey! I'm low volume and already done my quota."
Yes 5 13.16%
No 23 60.53%
I would never contact one of those in the first place! 10 26.32%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2015, 08:38 PM   #16
RodTidweLL
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Gentlemen?

Have you EVER contacted a Provider over 40 years of age....
Have you EVER contacted a Provider over 180lbs......
Have you EVER contacted a Provider you would rate as less than a 5 on a 10 scale......

and been told......

"Not this week honey!.... I'm low volume and already done my quota."
Your premise is flawed, you assume older always equals less desirable. I very recently was having a talk on another board with guys ranging from 20-29. We all basically discussed how when we first started we all immediately went after the MILF experience (late 30's - late 40's) because that demographic was the hardest to approach outside this world.
RodTidweLL is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:40 PM   #17
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

You're the kind of civi I love....I stopped fucking civies because they would not go home or ask the terrible question....."where is this relationship going?"
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:24 PM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodTidweLL View Post
Your premise is flawed, you assume older always equals less desirable. I very recently was having a talk on another board with guys ranging from 20-29. We all basically discussed how when we first started we all immediately went after the MILF experience (late 30's - late 40's) because that demographic was the hardest to approach outside this world.

I am sure that there are SOME older as well as desirable ladies.

This not a thread related to EVERY older lady.

Here in Austinwe have a group of Older, Less Desirable Ladies that are fond of telling folks that their volume is set by them and that they are low volume by choice.

For those that see themselves in it or feel it is in regards to them.... well... it probably is.... I doubt they are ignorant.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:27 AM   #19
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post

Real talk, though. If Whispers car rear-ends another car in the Carl's Jr drive-thru and a fat girl, an old woman, and a TS get out, does anyone get NCNS'd?

(I'm still perfecting that one.)
It depends on how much Carl's Jr charges fer "speshul sauce."
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:31 AM   #20
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post

I myself representing the Whispers "'dessicated old twat/undesirable hag" demographic, must consider why we would be turning down business when the argument has been posited that there isn't any business available for us. You would think we would be taking face shots by any cocks that would come our way instead of saying our quota has been filled for the week.
It ain't laik Ah din't try, but it turns out thet Papa John's coupons ain't reckognized as legal tender in as many places as Ah thot!
Old 02-20-2015, 06:20 AM   #21
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
Why would any guy really give a second thought about a providers volume??? He will never know how many guys she sees in any given day anyway...so why give it any thought?

Just like providers would never know how many girls we see in a day or week or month...that is, unless you happen to write a review about every single encounter...

Thank you. I find the whole conversation to be a moot point and also the notion is completely relative. You might have that right to ask or care about that sort of thing with your girlfriend, but when you are paying a woman to sleep with you, it's none of your business ( your being men in general) It's also something of a double bind (a situation where one is given a choice between two irreconcible demands), the demand for hassle-free, on-demand sex And also the more nascent demand that very same women that offer the service not sleep with too many men. As for the original question. Oh wait, nobody cares.
chelseabean is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:32 AM   #22
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseabean View Post
Thank you. I find the whole conversation to be a moot point and also the notion is completely relative. You might have that right to ask or care about that sort of thing with your girlfriend, but when you are paying a woman to sleep with you, it's none of your business ( your being men in general) It's also something of a double bind (a situation where one is given a choice between two irreconcible demands), the demand for hassle-free, on-demand sex And also the more nascent demand that very same women that offer the service not sleep with too many men. As for the original question. Oh wait, nobody cares.

Nobody is making demands on you whores to change anything Chelsea.....

Guys are making CHOICES.....which are reflected daily in the reviews that can be seen as well as the ones that are not viewable to the general public..... but not demands
Old 02-20-2015, 11:57 AM   #23
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Tammie, I have nothing against age. Some of the most memorable hobbying moments were with providers in their 40's and 50's. I was specifically talking about how I filtered for "low volume" providers. Right or wrong that was my method.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:04 PM   #24
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Nobody is making demands on you whores to change anything Chelsea.....

Guys are making CHOICES.....which are reflected daily in the reviews that can be seen as well as the ones that are not viewable to the general public..... but not demands
Oh whispers, you have really got invest in some SAT vocabulary building classes. Damn. I meant "demand" as in aggregate choices. But really, was reflecting mostly various conversations I have observed on this board mainly. Seems to be aome conflicting valuations guiding said demands, or choices, if that is easier for you, which have resulted in something of a working double bind.
chelseabean is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:11 PM   #25
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Ah dee-mand meh sum supply-side poon-nanny a-fore Ah Laffer-curve mah own dang self ta death.

An' Ah ain't gots no idear whut Ah just said means.

But thet ain't ne'er stopped meh frum a-talkin' bee-fore!
Old 02-20-2015, 06:02 PM   #26
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Who gives a rat's red rectum why she turned you down? Move on.

Did that sound feminine?
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:25 AM   #27
Roxane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 279793

Perhaps they find you less than desirable and saying sorry, I'm low volume and can't see you was their way of being nice. Perhaps being turned down by someone you think should just be thankful for your business is to be expected based on your public viewpoints. Perhaps due to their advanced age they have accomplished more and have other income. Perhaps older women have paid off their mortgage, cars, ect so need less income to support their lifestyle. So can afford to be selective. Perhaps, though not your type, they have regulars who's type they most definitely are. Perhaps their regulars allow them to take on very few new clients.
Roxane is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 04:25 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane View Post
Perhaps they find you less than desirable and saying sorry, I'm low volume and can't see you was their way of being nice. Perhaps being turned down by someone you think should just be thankful for your business is to be expected based on your public viewpoints. Perhaps due to their advanced age they have accomplished more and have other income. Perhaps older women have paid off their mortgage, cars, ect so need less income to support their lifestyle. So can afford to be selective. Perhaps, though not your type, they have regulars who's type they most definitely are. Perhaps their regulars allow them to take on very few new clients.
LMAO!....

This is not me or anyone turning me down..... I see 18 to 22 yo spinners that tend to be in the more desirable , strippers and have a rather gorgeous 21yo SB.....

This about the attitudes displayed here in Austin COED by some of our old, fat and fugly whores that run to the "I'm Low Volume" corner too often.....
Old 02-21-2015, 05:32 PM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I think it's because the guys that see them pay more! Guys that park in handicapped, need help with their wheel chairs, oxygen tanks, Colostomy Bag bags and canes are willing to pay more. These providers have crash carts bedside and know how to adjust pace makers should the need arise. Most of the sessions are two hours or better because it takes damn near a hour just to get from the car to the bed and back.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:32 AM   #30
J.Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I have been with low volume providers but they were low volume for several reasons and none are in your questions at the top of your thread.

The two most common reasons I have encountered are

1. Real world day job
2. In addition to me hobbying, she is also hobbying. Hard to explain but these are the ones with the best IOP and usually are in their mid 30ies and are at a crossroads in their life.

Also some of the most expensive ladies I have met are low volume hd just want to meet 1 guy a day for a longer engagement. Basically just a step or two away from being a SB or just having got out of a SB arrangement
J.Wayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women