Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2020, 02:20 PM   #16
oeb11
Valued Poster

'a' is in the habit of making false, unsupported and unverifiable Lies. Per DPST propaganda narrative rules.

Expecting to get a pass .

There is no 'playbook' - or link - never will be it - it is just lies and flatus - as usual - from DPST acolytes and minions.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:41 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Where is part about CV19 mutating into something else? It's mutating to a degree that it stops trying to latch on to a person's lung cells and take over the it's biochemistry to make that sticky substance so you can't breath? Where was that? I didn't see that.

Obama and Fauci are not murderers. If Trump had listened to Fauci and not try to open things back up by Memorial day we would not have 200,000 dead citizens. Obama left Trump a playbook on pandemics. The hillbilly who is running the Senate even said so. Trump did not read it or listen to the scientists who are on the task force. Like George S of ABC said Herd Immunity can be reached "with a lot of deaths". Trump calls that Herd mentality

did you even watch that video? that french scientist didn't say it was mutating into something else, he claims it's mutating itself out on existence.

Dilbert posted this today in another thread.

https://www.redstate.com/michael_tha.../09/17/920958/

the author shows that this so-called deadly virus is anything but, that it is not anymore deadly than the flu, which is what it really is. that means no, it was not bio-engineered, it was simply a flu strain and that China made a big deal out if in order to get the west to overreact, which we all did.

guess who was one of the people who urged this overreaction? Fauci.

the author shows that if you subtract the deaths directly related to placing people infected with this new flu strain, which it appears is all it really is, into nursing homes as several State Governors like Cuomo and others did, then guess what?

the numbers show it's nothing but the flu!!

who are the most vulnerable to the flu? the elderly. go figure! the data is clear on this. the vast majority who died are elderly and that this is no more a risk to most people than a typical flu season.

this also means that Sweden was right to simply treat it like the flu. the UK almost went that way but backed out because the press fueled the mass hysteria over it either by design or by simply overreacting to China's propaganda that this was some deadly virus. it also means China's numbers might actually be right, because they knew all along it was nothing but the flu.

Trump didn't call it a hoax in direct terms. yet the press claims this which is false. he may actually be right after all in terms of this could very well be a propaganda disinformation ploy by China.

this also means that Obama's response to swine flu by ignoring it might have been correct. that however could have blown up in his face but didn't. i'd say Obama was more lucky than smart there.

and yes i can call Obama and Fauci murderers even if i ALL CAPPED it on purpose. i did that to call out anyone here like you who try to claim Trump is a murderer which is preposterous. but more so the press howler monkeys trying to make the case that Trump is a murderer. he is not and neither is Cuomo.

this new "vaccine" is nothing more than a flu shot. and even flu shots don't protect in total, they are developed every year to address the most likely strains of flu for that period only. this isn't some cure at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I call bullshit! I'm tired of this idiot talking point. Got a link to that so-called "playbook"? Then post it! Show me the "playbook" and explain exactly what parts were ignored by trump.

exactly
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 03:38 PM   #18
oeb11
Valued Poster

TWK - you are correct - 'a' did not read or watch the video - and cares less
All that matters is chinese disinformation to further the rise of marxist totalitriansm.

And Big Brother - Comrade Xi !!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:24 PM   #19
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I call bullshit! I'm tired of this idiot talking point. Got a link to that so-called "playbook"? Then post it! Show me the "playbook" and explain exactly what parts were ignored by trump.
It was developed after Ebola. Just ask Sen Mitch McConnell, the hillbilly who is running the senate right now.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...ignored-786402
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:26 PM   #20
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
'a' is in the habit of making false, unsupported and unverifiable Lies. Per DPST propaganda narrative rules.

There is no 'playbook' - or link - never will be it - it is just lies and flatus - as usual - from DPST acolytes and minions.
Stick to viruses. You are CRAZY.

Old 09-18-2020, 05:35 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
It was developed after Ebola. Just ask Sen Mitch McConnell, the hillbilly who is running the senate right now.

then why did Obama, after developing this playbook, ignore the part about restocking supplies? because you know that he did ignore it.

so he writes this playbook but ignores it. excellent point, isn't it?
Old 09-18-2020, 06:47 PM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11

Stick to viruses. You are CRAZY.

Any and all politico posts are so far left slanted as to almost be far right wing.
'a' is just denying and trying to deflect - he cannot produce his much touted 'Playbook" because it does not and never did exist except in the fevered minds of DPST propagandists desperate for material against Trump.

such a waste of lives - to live with such hatred.

Hatred is self-destructive - racist, marxist DPST's - So -Be My Guest!!!!

Big Brother Comrade Xi Love you - lm.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:38 PM   #23
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
did you even watch that video? that french scientist didn't say it was mutating into something else, he claims it's mutating itself out on existence.
Yes, I did. Around the 22 minute mark the French Scientist said its mutating and IF it weakening it would lose its vigilence. IF is only a two letter word but makes a BIG difference. Next time watch the video without having anything to drink.
Old 09-18-2020, 09:03 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Yes, I did. Around the 22 minute mark the French Scientist said its mutating and IF it weakening it would lose its vigilence. IF is only a two letter word but makes a BIG difference. Next time watch the video without having anything to drink.

it is weakening as he predicted in May. what are you drinking that makes you such a fear mongering harbinger of death?
Old 09-18-2020, 09:30 PM   #25
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
it is weakening as he predicted in May. what are you drinking that makes you such a fear mongering harbinger of death?
TDS cool-aid...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 09:45 PM   #26
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

In general... when a virus mutates-- they become weaker, not stronger. The myth of viruses mutating into stronger things is stuff for the movies. Bacteria adapt into stronger, more resistant strains.. viruses do not. The difference is the aim of each-- and how they spread and survive.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 10:02 PM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Nonsense. Your link is from last March when this phony talking point was originally circulated. It refers to a supposed NSC "playbook". If the playbook was worth a damn it would have been developed by the CDC, not the NSC. What the NSC produced was nothing more than a lame, generic set of common sense guidelines that apply to ANY pandemic and were in fact implemented by the Trump administration and the country at large.

I already bitch-slapped another idiot who spewed the same phony bullshit in a Pittsburgh forum last March (see below). I don't have the time or patience to educate your inferior intellect, especially as you never admit your many repeated ignorant lies and misstatements in this forum anyway, even when you are smacked in the face with them.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=84

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=99
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 05:33 AM   #28
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
the virus is waning. why do you think no one reports deaths just new cases now? you are as bad as Rachael Madcow claiming huge death numbers that will never happen. you said between 1.5 to 2 million. that cunt claims 2 to 6 million.

never happen. why? it's mutating itself out of existence.
I think T-cell cross reactivity is also defeating the virus - plus the old people are now protecting themselves rationally.

Nevertheless, we need a vaccine for all the scared pussies in our country who are probably afraid of their own faggotty shadow - stupid fucking DPST's.

I've been heavily making out (along with other activities) with my favorite stripper (she is a fitness model in addition to her official duties as a stripper) several times a month over the last 3 months and she and I are both just fine...old fat fucks should be worried but healthy people have very little risk.

Disclosure - I would take the vaccine if the FDA approves it so I could get the stamp of approval from the Dept. of Pandemia & Panic and go on with life in a normal fashion.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 06:40 AM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Disclosure - I would take the vaccine if the FDA approves it so I could get the stamp of approval from the Dept. of Pandemia & Panic and go on with life in a normal fashion.
Rumor has it that obama's Dept. of Pandemia & Panic put out a "playbook". Have you seen it by any chance??
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 10:22 AM   #30
oeb11
Valued Poster

The 'playbook" - and the 'Piss tape" both exist on the same plane of DPST delusion as unicorns and AOC economics.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women