Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
were they eye witnesses or ear witnesses ?
Yeah right, Ekim. Only Ekim the Inbred can imagine a witnesses 'see' with their ears.

But that brings up another lie perpetrated by the MSM: they had experts proclaim it was Martin screaming for help, when the witnesses 'observed' and 'heard' Zimmerman yelling for help.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah right, Ekim. Only Ekim the Inbred can imagine a witnesses 'see' with their ears.

But that brings up another lie perpetrated by the MSM: they had experts proclaim it was Martin screaming for help, when the witnesses 'observed' and 'heard' Zimmerman yelling for help.

I bet fox news is the only source of a "eye witness" as others have found people who "heard" the altercation. I B the pompous
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
I bet fox news is the only source of a "eye witness" as others have found people who "heard" the altercation. I B the pompous
Keep drinking the MSM Kool Aid, Ekim the Inbred.

Orlando Sentinel By Rene Stutzman, March 26, 2012
One witness, who has since talked to local television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Trayvon on top, pounding him — and was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...black-teenager
Old 04-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #19
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This is the problem with the Democrats, they are easily led and misled by the media or any shiny object.

The purpose of calling for a bail that is higher is to reduce the amount of money a person would have for their defense. Prosecutors know this.
What difference does it make since he has posted bail, has a gps monitor, has surrendered his passport, and is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
I would say it is an attempt to punish the defendant without a trial.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Editing sells.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Don't forget the Duke LaCrosse fiasco - the left wing media lynched the white fraternity boys without flinching. And the local prosectuor's office was happy to pile on.

The media would rather beleive Sharpton and Jackson; before they believe a white dude.

Shit, the vaulted NY Times went out of their way to paint it as a white on black crime; despite Zimmerman being Hispanic and "olive skin"....

The NY Times labled Zimmerman a "white hispanic" !

A White Hispanic ! They just couldn't resist their DNA impulses to insert white bigotry in their phony storyline.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I had no idea they did this untill I heard it on ORielly tonight.

Why did they do this? Didn't they realize that sooner or later the entire, and correct, transcript would be made public?

Did the Special Prosecutor use the altered NBC transcript in making her decision?

This is very strange behavior by what is supposed to be a Professional News Network.
I would hope th special prsecutor would have used the official tapes; to do anything else would be irresponsible or wrse.

Any news organization that intentionally edits to change the meaning should be severely fined at a minimum, prosecuted at worst. It would be nice if in extreme cases they could ne charged with evidence tampering but that wouldlikely not stick.

I would love to see political "experts" who also intentionally misquote b subject to penalties, but I doubt I'll live long enough to see that.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #23
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Whirlaway, I am sorry that you watch O'whats his name.
You like that closet liberals show?
Old 04-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Keep drinking the MSM Kool Aid, Ekim the Inbred.

Orlando Sentinel By Rene Stutzman, March 26, 2012
One witness, who has since talked to local television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Trayvon on top, pounding him — and was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...black-teenager

Got a question I B the pompous one-if there are eye witness why is the Z man under arrest? He should be a free man....
Old 04-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #25
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

He is a free man, he is out on bond.

The reality is that the media whipped up a bogus race baiting bunch of crap and just kept pouring fuel on the fire.
The dip shit prosecutor that refused to take it to the grand jury charged him with something they will never get a conviction on. the man was assaulted and had no predisposition to murder.
Zimmerman will pay a huge amount of money for his defense and then they will claim it is the rich white Hispanics that use their money to get off and Trayvon the saint did not get justice.

The reality is that except for the fact that the media jumped on this because they thought it was a white on black crime it would have never made it out of the local rag. It did usher in a bread new term for the racists, race baiting democrats,, White Hispanic.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
This is the problem with the Democrats, they are easily led and misled by the media or any shiny object.

The purpose of calling for a bail that is higher is to reduce the amount of money a person would have for their defense. Prosecutors know this.
What difference does it make since he has posted bail, has a gps monitor, has surrendered his passport, and is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
I would say it is an attempt to punish the defendant without a trial.
OZOMBIES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-8CSa9xj8
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:02 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

The reality is that the media whipped up a bogus race baiting bunch of crap and just kept pouring fuel on the fire.
The dip shit prosecutor that refused to take it to the grand jury charged him with something they will never get a conviction on. the man was assaulted and had no predisposition to murder.
Zimmerman will pay a huge amount of money for his defense and then they will claim it is the rich white Hispanics that use their money to get off and Trayvon the saint did not get justice.

The reality is that except for the fact that the media jumped on this because they thought it was a white on black crime it would have never made it out of the local rag. It did usher in a bread new term for the racists, race baiting democrats,, White Hispanic.
+1
Ochlocracy!!!

It was reported that about 20 African American adults beat Michael Owens -- who is white -- into a bloody pulp with brass knuckles, pipes and even paint cans last Saturday. One of the assailants allegedly uttered, "Now that's justice for Trayvon" -- in an apparent reference to the shooting death of the unarmed 17-year-old boy by George Zimmerman in February.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1066893
Old 04-28-2012, 05:50 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Being out on bond with a GPS tracker on your leg and a judge thinking on raising your bail.That is not free to me ,sorry.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:09 AM   #29
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
For some reason I remember on other news stations hearing the whole tape in its entirety.. and kept wondering why NBC's Today Show was slightly different. The FULL Version of the 911 call WAS played, repeatedly on CNN and MSNBC... BEFORE this edited version was played on The Today Show.

It still doesn't take away the fact that Zimmerman was not arrested and detained from the get go and then put on trial to prove innocence or guilt. It took the Federal Government to step in after some 45 days later to do this. I still believe Zimmerman has something mentally wrong with him and I also believe that Trayvon Martin was shot in cold blood. Zimmerman stalked him and confronted him. I still believe that. Until I see court evidence otherwise I will still believe that.. altered news tapes or not.

I don't condone any kind of media distortion, but should we keep our eyes on the prize here? He shot an unarmed kid..!

http://boston.com/community/blogs/cr...immermans.html

Here is the fuller version of the recording:
Zimmerman: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about." 911 dispatcher: "OK, and this guy -- is he black, white or Hispanic?"
Zimmerman: "He looks black."

We should keep our eyes on the prize? He shot an unarmed kid? He wasn't a kid he was seventeen (old enough to be a Marine) and six feet tall. So he was unarmed, so what. He was in the process of beating Zimmerman to death. You say Trayvon was killed in "cold blood". You obviously don't know the meaning of the term or you're just lying. Zimmerman didn't walk over and execute the guy; that would have been in cold blood. Zimmerman killed Trayvon in self in a fight, the furthest thing from cold blood. You liberals are so grounded in emotion that you don't even respect the truth. The facts don't matter to liberals. You say the killing was in cold blood because it's a way of ramping up the hysteria, playing to emotion. You call Trayvon a kid because it evokes and image of small child being murdered.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #30
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Eskimo,
I would not want you on any jury.
You are one that believes if a person is arrested they are guilty
and
I am a person that believes that a person is innocent utiol proven guilty in a court of law.
not the court
of the media.

By the way, the way our government has become, are any of us truly free?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women