Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #16
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews

Oden-

I'm playing the devil's advocate here.... what do you consider "first"???

For example, what happens if I saw a man at 10pm, but you have a 12am appointment? Technically, you are the "first" for that DAY.

-----------------
I mean, I think everyone has good points. I really do think that its an individually based response... ie, knowing WHO I'm talking to (gfe, pse, newbie, etc.)

I was talking with another hobbyist, and he said that he LOVES my signature: foreplay in the shower. This way we both KNOW the other is clean AND we get to explore each others bodies at the same time.
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:33 AM   #17
j_mack4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Not long ago my wife did two of her bfs before coming home to me, it was kind of exciting having sloppy thirds ;-) As a client I would think it's a rude question and one I would never ask.
j_mack4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #18
extant51
Registered Member

Since the everything is sex and money, I would suppose that after a man has paid for sex, he probably is doing mental calculations to see how much a provider can make on an average day. Could lead to a man wondering if he should get in the trade, if only what he had was marketable.
extant51 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #19
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Frankly it's Non of his business. Just as it's non of our business how many providers they see in a day. YES; Some guys do hobby more than once a day with various providers.

IF a guy has to ASK * how many?* Then the hobby's not for him.

Granted a few is one too many in my eyes. But that's my personal opinion.
However if a provider is up to par on her personal hygiene; before & after she see's a gent. Then the *how many?* shouldn't be an issue.

Don't ask. Don't tell. It's nobody's business but your own!!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #20
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

OMGoodness...that's a hard one!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #21
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by extant51 View Post
Since the everything is sex and money, I would suppose that after a man has paid for sex, he probably is doing mental calculations to see how much a provider can make on an average day. Could lead to a man wondering if he should get in the trade, if only what he had was marketable.
{shaking head in disbelief}

First of all, you happened to overlook the most important part of the deal here bub...there happens to be a human element involved. So it's not all sex and money.

I guess you've got to throw manners into the mix as well since this is also being forgotten...

There are numerous others but if that's how you view the deal, then it's going to take far longer to explain than I'm willing to commit to this..

a) It's none of his business and b) it's a personal and embarrassing question to ask a woman. Whatever her reply, she's going to be judged.

Why in the hell would you...never mind.

Jeez. Unbeeeeeeveable.
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #22
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I guess that is the polite way of asking without sounding like an idiot or a jerk.......now I know and knowing is half the battle.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #23
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Brittany,
It is no one's business but your own.

Gents,
If you wish to be first (because sloppy n(th) is gross to you), then ask for such an appointment. Do realize that you have to cater to her schedule. Don't become upset if she cannot meet your scheduling demands. Everyone has a real life outside of the hobby.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #24
ammonite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I agree with JJ, if it bothers you (the client), ask to be the first appt of the morning. How many she sees in a day is irrelevant then, and also none of your (the clients) business.
ammonite is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #25
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

While I totally agree it's none of the guy's business, I also suspect the question originates out of curiosity and nothing evil or sinister.

I think a response along the lines, "I never talk about my clients, including you", might be an appropriate response. That way the client will know you value his privacy as much as everyone else's.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:18 AM   #26
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I echo Barney's advice. Almost everyone agrees it's an inappropriate question, so the issue for providers is how to deflect it without hurting their business. Of course the discretion argument is going to be less compelling if you've just complimented the guy on his size by saying, "Wow, that's twice as big as Willen's."

But let's turn the matter around and focus on the hobbyist. If it really matters to you that you're boldly going where no man has gone before (on that day), then do what you can to schedule early. If it REALLY matters to you, then offer to compensate the provider accordingly. And let me float one other notion. Tell the provider in advance it's important to you. She can make that part of the fantasy. I'm trying to be realistic here, not cynical, but fellas you have to rely on her word anyway. In the end what matters is how much fun you two (or three or whatever) are going to have in the session.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #27
handyGiraffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

I agree that Brit can get right to the heart of the matter and everyone has a different perspective on what the heart is....That is actually a to each his own kind of question to think about.....as for me....the answer is....a shower and good toothbrushing takes care of it...I could care less how many before or after.....
handyGiraffe is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #28
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
I think a response along the lines, "I never talk about my clients, including you", might be an appropriate response. That way the client will know you value his privacy as much as everyone else's.
I think that would be a perfect response. As long as everybody is clean and sparkling and she makes me feel like while I may not be the first, I am the one she has been waiting on, I could care less. King of the hour, mmhmmm.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:09 AM   #29
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default how many peppers can you eat?

There must be something exciting about the though of it, cause all this talk about Pepper getting fucked, and thinking about our last hot session, made me have to abuse myself... ...it's bound to be my turn again!
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #30
sarasmelik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5518
My ECCIE Reviews

I would just joke and say your the lucky number 250 lol
Then it gets you both laughing about the situation and doesnt create conflict
sarasmelik is offline   Quote