Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #16
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

I need a "Poor Baby" at times!
::Pats your back:: There, there, darlin'. Everything's going to be alright. Poor baby.

Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #17
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

as far as the "ass kissing, or just sympathy and comfort for ANYONE being ripped off. its their choice to post as well as their right to post.whether it be here or in some dipshit co ed thread about aspd vs. eccie. we all have the right to do it as long as we are respectful of each other. if you dont like it you have the right to ignore it just as others have the right to ignore the incessant idiotic threads started by others in the co ed forum. what we dont have the right to do . is tell others what they should and should not post in their replies as well as in their threads. if this were true ,im sure the co ed forum would certainly have alot fewer assinine idiotic meritless threads.
and to keep this on topic. max, glad you safe. you go ahead and do your thang! whatever your policy is . if the guy truly wants to see you and respects you he'll follow what you ask for. and if not. im sure with your track record,you wont lack for gents worthy of you time and companionship.... im done PEACE!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #18
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually think the thread in the alert section is going well. I don't think it's a poor baby thread at all. I think it's a bunch of adults considering, pondering and debating.

As for more info, the ladies can have all of the info on this guy they want. Details were placed in the alert as much as I can give per rules.

I am also glad I put it in alerts so that he knows the info is out there for the ladies and if he wants to defend himself he can.

I didn't think this thread was ALL about me but clearly some points were.

I'm sorry if it confuses you that I'm saying I am now asking for no envelopes. I think that's pretty clear.

I feel very confident my clients will understand how and why that came to be.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #19
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
and to keep this on topic. max, glad you safe. you go ahead and do your thang! whatever your policy is . if the guy truly wants to see you and respects you he'll follow what you ask for. and if not. im sure with your track record,you wont lack for gents worthy of you time and companionship....
Kissing Maxine's ass is not the topic here.....

Love that last remark though.....

SOME gals ARE rather selective but all it normally takes to be "worthy" of a provider's time and companionship is to have the price of admission.....

Those that are truly "worthy" tend to get time and companionship for free or as the result of being a repeat client.... i don't think too many ladies stop and think, "Ya know... That Wussy Boy never spends money on me but he sure says nice things about me.... Maybe I should go have dinner with him!".... Nope... Just doesn't happen!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #20
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
I think it's a bunch of adults considering, pondering and debating.
With some kissing and posing thrown in.....

It just doesn't belong in an alert... An alert should have the facts and any response as well as first hand information...... Someone should not have to wade through pages of crap to get the story.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #21
knotty man
Valued Poster

if you truly feel all it takes to be worthy of her time and companionship is the price of admission....pony up! or shut up! i triple dog dare ya. put your tongue on the frozen pole!!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #22
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

There are conventions in many business activities, and they usually have a logical basis. At many restaurants I eat first and then pay for the meal (but not at many BBQ places). My hair gets cut before I pay. On the other hand, I pay before I enjoy the amusement park. And convention is that we provide the envelope to a provider before we enjoy the 'meal'. (Interesting that even in the civvie world, the convention is dinner first.)

There are risks in any transaction, and who bears what risk depends in part on the conventions and in part on other institutional details. At a restaurant if I don't like the meal I might get the management to take a variety of actions to make me less unhappy, but such action is at the management's discretion and is influenced by considerations of reputation and repeat business as well as the specifics of the situation. I could try to refuse paying but the management has recourse to the legal system, making it costly for me to walk without paying. Restaurants bear some risk by waiting for payment, but the risk is attenuated by the legal system.

For a provider, legal recourse is out of the question, making it more important for a provider to ask for payment up front. If a client is unhappy I imagine many quality providers will make some attempt to make it right, to the extent she thinks reasonable and possible given the situation, and again with regard for reputational and repeat business implications. But the lack of legal recourse seems one big reason for the 'envelope first' convention.

While discussing conventions can be interesting, arguing about conventions and trying to change them is often pointless. It takes a lot of market power for an individual to change a market convention.
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:35 PM   #23
Whispers

Quote:
if you truly feel all it takes to be worthy of her time and companionship is the price of admission....pony up! or shut up! i triple dog dare ya. put your tongue on the frozen pole!!
I didn't say her.... You are trying to make this about Maxeen and that is not what it is about... Maybe you should try reading a little and getting someone to help you with the hard parts......

I see plenty of gals.... and spend my money in a slightly different fashion..... But when it comes to "Time and Companionship".. I get plenty of that without having to pay directly for it......

Maybe YOU should pony up and go get laid and you'll find some if it coming your way as a result of spending money rather than kissing ass?

Go see a gal you like a half dozen times in a month you won't have to kiss ass here on the boards...... Get out and meet some people from the community and you'll have people to pay attention to you without needing to be here whining or even having to be shelling out money.....

Or go spend some time with your buddy... ya'll seem to make a good couple....
Old 01-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #24
knotty man
Valued Poster

bwock bwock bwock. someones chicken!! you dont wanna be my buddy!!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #25
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Interestlingly, I have found that not using an envelope lately has made things easier. Just leave the cash in view and with a glance they can tell its all their. Not like using an envelope protects us in anyway. And seriously, except for hobbying, I don't need to keep any plain white envelopes in the house.

I had one mishap several years ago where I had stopped at the atm and split the withdrawal into 2 separate envelopes. Counted the envelopes twice and still ended up giving the lady the smaller (and shorted) envelope. I did, however, the very next day drive the balance due up to her - no, I didn't make her come to me or meet halfway, it was my error. It was incumbent upon me to make it right.
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #26
knotty man
Valued Poster

your such a joke, this is comical! i normally got you on ignore but its TFF to watch you try and gather your thoughts only to come back with some lame ass insults. honestly, your mind cant function any better than that. lemme help... how bout you talk about my lil dick, or better yet insult my momma. ohh! i got it!! we start a thread called "your provider is soooooo fat...." i gotta go rack some balls and take dees fools moneys lol
Old 01-03-2011, 05:52 PM   #27
knotty man
Valued Poster

oops sorry mods and maxeen. i forgot this was an alerts forum. just got caught up in the moment. im thru. back on topic!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:59 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsmith0123 View Post
For a provider, legal recourse is out of the question, making it more important for a provider to ask for payment up front. If a client is unhappy I imagine many quality providers will make some attempt to make it right, to the extent she thinks reasonable and possible given the situation, and again with regard for reputational and repeat business implications. But the lack of legal recourse seems one big reason for the 'envelope first' convention.

And that may very well be the "convention" with some here but it is not the norm across the hobby as I've experienced it... But that is not what this thread is about....

While discussing conventions can be interesting, arguing about conventions and trying to change them is often pointless. It takes a lot of market power for an individual to change a market convention.
Amazing that so few seem to get it..... I have no interest in changing any ladies idea about how they do their business..... I pay after..... I recommend guys adopt that practice for their own personal safety.... If I mistakenly see a lady that expects payment up front I thank them for their time and excuse myself.... I've seen hundreds... reviewed OVER 300... I've lost count of how many ladies over the years and I simply never pay up front... never have had to... never will..... So personally.... I don't see it as any "convention" as you state it

This thread is about the inequality of reactions when ladies receive less then expected pay and when men receive less than expected services.....

as well as suggesting Alerts should be limited to the facts surrounding the event...

Old 01-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #29
Whispers

Quote:
your such a joke, this is comical! i normally got you on ignore but its TFF to watch you try and gather your thoughts only to come back with some lame ass insults. honestly, your mind cant function any better than that. lemme help... how bout you talk about my lil dick, or better yet insult my momma. ohh! i got it!! we start a thread called "your provider is soooooo fat...." i gotta go rack some balls and take dees fools moneys lol
See you at Fast Eddies.... Oh ... wait... Will I know which of the girls you are?.... never mind... someone will point you out I'm sure!.....I think it's gonna get crowded over there... I keep getting texts and one of them said he needed to go just so he could see a "Walking Pussy"

You have a little dick? So do I .. See.... we have that in common..... IF you just had a set of balls under yours we could get along!.....
Old 01-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
::Pats your back:: There, there, darlin'. Everything's going to be alright. Poor baby.

See.... Natalie understand me!

I know she's got a guy in her life but if he ever screws up and pisses her off I'm gonna get her drunk, let her cry on my shoulderand pick up the pieces......

errr... is that.. pick up a piece?....

Actually I might need to try to KEEP her drunk......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women