Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #16
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default possessive?

Quote:
When i call you, I don't ask for discounts.
When you call me, you better be offering me one.
+ 1

Good thread Jules!
Yeah for the most part the guys are on the "don't call me, I'll call you" method in my book. Occasionally I like to send out a "Thinking of You", "TGIF", or "Happy Hump Day" pic msg to my favs...but no unsolicit calls *EVER*! That's usually a No-No both ways in my book (I prefer emails). And believe me...I ain't beggin' NO ONE! LOL

Now this crap about not being reviewed because some other provider will get upset??....or "let's keep this hush" because another provider will find out...WTF* IS THAT SH*T?? C'mon now.

First off, you've got to be kidding me if you think he hasn't fished in someone else's pond - being that - he knows about/or is a member of this board. Secondly, unless he's "claimed you", put a ring on it, agreed for you both of you to be exclusive with one another, etc...you better believe he's twirled his lollipop around in someone else's mouth while you were busy, or had your aunt flo in town, or were "unavailable."

Boyz will be BOYZ

Providers should be looking out for other providers here. Helping each other with references, etc. Looking out for one another.
If a provider feels she needs to stalk other providers, or try to be possessive of clients in order to be competitive here- then maybe she should spend more time improving herself & her services rather than worrying about everyone else's.

There is no place for jealousy here. Get real.

Everyone here is here to get laid.....nuff said!

There is also no place for possessiveness/loyalty here...Gag me! Save that for the S.O. LOL
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #17
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Got a text last month from a lady that I saw over 2 years ago. She knows my schedule and I really enjoyed my time with her, however her rates have increased and I've moved on to ladies that more fit my budget. I mentioned this to her and she said we could probably work it out but never really told me what she was willing to do as far as the cost. I hate to negoiate but believe me I think competition is fierce out there for the ladies. That's why many of our quality ladies are touring where they can possibly command a higher rate.

Today I received a pm from a traveling lady that I've never contacted or seen before soliciting business when she is in town. My opinion, don't contact anyone that hasn't contacted you first.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #18
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

Competition is fierce. And thats exactly why you should always carry yourself with class. And I'm sorry, but in my opinion, calling or texting a guy to come see me is out of the question. If your services are great, you have a great personality & you carry yourself as a lady, most likely that guy that saw another lady will be back to see you. Most men like a variety of play toys....and thats just fine with me. When a guy finds a lady he enjoys all around the table.....he will be back. Ladies need to stop being selfish and stingy.....IT DOES NOT LOOK CUTE ON YOU Eventrally you will loose your client all together. Just like giving refs for gents. If you as a provider refuse to give a ref for a guy.....do you honestly think he is ganna wanna see you again? On the other hand, if a provider does give a great ref for a gent...he is ganna be like, wow, she is such a sweetie for doing that for me, I'm ganna have to go back and see her. The way I see it the ladies that are getting mad because one of their clients is seeing another lady, is because their biz is slow.......and they might wanna re evaluate their biz skills, that might be the reason your biz is slow. Change your attitude. Just because he wants to see another lady doesn't mean he didn't enjoy his self with you.....it just means he wants something different this time. Be nice, give a good ref......and he will be back to see you.
Guest080611 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:25 PM   #19
Guest010712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86303
My ECCIE Reviews

I was involved with a hobbyist, and he would receive calls from girls asking him to come see him. First, I thought it was tacky, and, second, not all wives were as understanding as I was.

As far as other providers getting jealous, aren't we supposed to NOT act like the wife?? Geez. I don't see the cashier at Target asking if I've cheated on them by going to Wal-Mart.
Guest010712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #20
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Anyone that knows me knows if they contact me I will not only reply and reply and reply, but I also go off on some non-boink tangent. Needless to say I get VERY few communiques from chicks...
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #21
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW! I offer a limited menu so my clients are BOUND to see other LADIES to get things i dont offer when they are in the mood for that thing(s) i do not offer..what ever happened to PRIDE in what you do i know they will always come back because of my personality. hell sometimes i help them pick them out...THIS IS AMERICA it does not matter if its ass food or a product everyone has a right to spend thier money where they want... I love a little strange now and then; MYSELF any lady on here that does not think guys like the same thing is a fool.there is NOTHING like NEW kitty kat! OR maybe he will have a bad time with someone else and it will make a client appreciate you more.
AT THE END OF THE DAY this is a biz for us ladies and little compitition does us all good keeping us on our toes.. ODDS are they ladies getting JELOUSE are slipping on thier game and are scared thier client wont be back INSECURITY is very UGLY on a lady..(and usually comes witha bad attitude) JULES the word ROACH & BOTTOM feeder comes to mind to fit the charactor traits you have described...
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #22
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't ever.. EVER call people. I've had gents who request that I email them or PM them when I'm around and available, and I try to oblige (sometimes I forget). But unsolicited, unasked for mailings? Nope.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:50 PM   #23
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Hey, Jules, this thread would be a lot more fun if you and the other posters GAVE THE HANDLES of the girls who consistently pressure guys to see them. I promise to defend you for free if one or all sues you for defamation. Haha.

But Jules, don't think just because I read your thread that obligates me to see you. Haha.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #24
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
she hit him up saying "you should have saw me instead of her" like wtf if he wanted to see you he would have called you! grrrr

CAT FIGHT!!!

I don't mind the occasional email ... less crazy about texts ... maybe because I'm old .. but don't really want phone calls. Fact is ... a person can be a pest with any or all of these.
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:33 PM   #25
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

I'll go with Crossroads on this one: contact that's direct business solicitation gets to be a drag. It's a hard sell, no different than the calls I screen via caller from XYZ marketing agency. The sell gets ignored.

On the other hand, contact in a casual fashion can be exciting, and I would even say "good customer service", IF the provider and hobbiest have established that. Like CR, I do cherish the little notes, "how ya doin'" etc. As far as it being "unexpected" contact - it's all going to hobby-safe locations, so I'm less worried about "issues" there.

To Annie's point about "being adults" - that would apply if this were a strictly social engagement. It's not...it's busniess, and therefore, it's about competition, not maturity. Yes, it takes a mature provider to accept that a client may indeed go visit someone else and have those dollars walk away. If the service is good, it's very likely they'll be back too!

It's also about figuring out what keeps the customer "in the door." I think that's where the quality of service matters so much. MANY businesses have a customer service model that extends far past the conclusion of a sale, especially those that survive on repeat business. "Front of mind" advertising and contact WORKS.

For those that accuse girls of "threADs", or requesting reviews to keep their name on the front page...that's just a fact of the marketing style necessary to compete in what has been admitted by many providers as a really competitive market space.

So - do I want to get the flood of PMs, texts and emails every month the week before rent is due? Nah.
Is contact outside the bounds of setting up an appointment OK? Absolutely...especially when you make me feel like a valued customer.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:29 PM   #26
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I would not mind a friendly "how are you" communication from a provider I know but I do not want to get solicitations for business from anyone. If I want to come spend some time and money with you I will make an appointment. It is not complicated at all.

As for the jealousy thing...it has no place at all in this hobby. How can a provider demand I not see someone else when she is taking appointments with most any guy that calls? The logic escapes me. A demand like that would guarantee that she will not see me again. If you want me to keep coming back then make me glad I chose you instead of someone else.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:30 PM   #27
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess that I am a little old fashion when it comes to contacting gentlemen! I've always believed that if the gentleman wants to see you, he will contact you!

Now, I have contacted a gentleman to let him know that my hours changed, but only because he has tried several times to see me!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #28
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
I guess that I am a little old fashion when it comes to contacting gentlemen! I've always believed that if the gentleman wants to see you, he will contact you!

Now, I have contacted a gentleman to let him know that my hours changed, but only because he has tried several times to see me!
you still haven't contacted me for child support......meh
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:59 PM   #29
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

This will be a wildly unpopular viewpoint, but I subscribe to it, nonetheless. Since I could not force myself to have sex, for any price, with someone I was not attracted to, I prefer to give providers the same choice. If I do not hear from a lady that I have already seen once or twice, I assume that she feels that the money does not make us compatible enough and I move on.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:12 AM   #30
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Reese, you can demand that I come see you any time you want.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women