Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2011, 05:28 PM   #16
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default tats are not attractive at all in any way

I don't like tats, they are very unattractive. However, as earlier pointed out, seems like all of the younger Providers have them. So I try to see girls with as few tats as possible. Hopefuly they are small.

But I also would not say anything bad to a girl about her tats, or single her out. It is after all her body and her choice. But I don't have to like them
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #17
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

I don't mind at all if a provider has tats.
To me it's like short hair, I've seen women that I thought were sexy as hell DESPITE their short hair, I just prefer long hair and always think they would look better that way.
Same with tats, some women I think are sexy as hell despite the tats.
'Course, that don't mean I don't still want to fall in lust with a short haired, tattooed lady for an hour or two!

In my personal life it's kind of a different matter.
I'm pretty sure I'd never seriously date or marry a lady with a lot of tattoos, a small personal or pretty one that's discreet maybe...a pimps name on her neck or a dragon covering her back, I don't think so Bob.

I've gotten more understanding in my older age of the folly's of youth and I can forgive and forget a lot of things that were done before I was ever in the picture, but to me, the full sleeves and things speak of a different culture than what I grew up in and I don't think we'd ever be truly compatible.
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:14 PM   #18
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I have several small tattoos that all have a significant meaning to me...minus 1. I waited until my mid thirties to start getting them. I have only one that I can not cover with everyday clothes. The one without significant meaning will be covered soon. (thank God its little)

My tattoos make me happy and make me feel sexy so that is what matters to me. I am shy and submissive by nature (believe it or not) but having and getting tattoos are a form of empowerment for me. I have a rebellious streak in me that just won't stop. If you see me with a new tattoo or piercing you can probably figure that I am working through something in my life. It has become a form of therapy.

Will I get more? Yes, that is a definite. Of course, I will think long and hard about what I get before I get it.

If gentlemen don't care for them, I am fine with it. This hobby is about attraction for the men, after all. However, I am not okay with being degraded because of them. I am educated, I am a good mom, I am a good SO and I am a sweet person that would give someone my last dime if they really needed it. The ink didn't change that and it never will. Too bad some people can't see past it.

Jules, as I have said before, I love your "corsage"
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #19
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Literally the last thing my Mother said to me before I went into the Army was "promise me you won't get a tattoo, they won't even let you in a public swimming pool". My, how the world has changed. I spent most of my life very down on women with tattoos then at a social I saw a provider with the most beautiful complicated floral vine running from her leg all the way to her arm and covering the arm. Turned me around on high quality ink. I think JJ made the right decision to "fix" the less than art tattoos.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:47 PM   #20
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think skin art is beautiful, on women or men.

I also like bare, flawless skin.

Most dunno I have 17 tattoos...most are hidden and are not on the important focal points of my body. (behind ears, back, neck, ankles, wrists and arm)

I just recieved my Model ID number and will begin to Model for Suicide Girls.

My sleeve is in the process of being finished and that will probably be my last tattoo, unless I cover the others.

I believe its self expression and very sexy.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #21
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

slutty, the way I like my women.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #22
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Hey, Berk -- what's gonna be your Suicide Girls handle?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #23
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
are there any guys out there that go for the provider that is the total opposite of the so?
I enjoy many women that are the total opposite of my SO but at the same time if I could find an exact copy of her 15 to 20 years younger that would be my first choice every time.

It's not so much about looking for someone different for me. It's about looking for someone that's looks make my mouth water for the want to dive face first in for hours of DATY.

Like another posted above if you like young women then you better like or be able to over look tats since they come with them. This I can do for most tats but there are some that either the location or the size of them kills any desire for the woman they are on no matter how hot the girl is.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #24
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Let me start with I too am older than SJ and really don't have issues with the art. I understand the art comes with the terrotory, most of the young ladies I have seen have some sort of tasteful artwork. I really enjoy hearing what and why they did it. Gives an insight into her psyc. JJ I think your art is very attrictive and don't you worry what is said by the dickheads. I'd bet he is probably younger than you! lol

As stated previously, when I grew up tats where for the bad crowd, and yes when I joined the USAF mom also said Please don't come home with tats. Times have changed the young crowd both sexs look to the NBA, Bands, Hollywood as role models guess what most are tatoed.

I really enjoy seeing the art and yes sometimes it gets my blood boiling to see her, guess it is the bad girl I need to see. hah hah. hope she is!
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #25
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Tattoos for me can be a distraction, even if they are artistically done. The 'tramp stamp' is less of a distraction, even the shoulder tattoo is generally not much of a distraction. Large tattoos on body parts such as the breasts, usually a distraction.

Does a tattoo decide whether I visit a gal? Probably not. Many of the ladies I have seen had some tattoos, usually small, or covered up by normal clothes. There is awhole lot more that goes into a decision on my part.

If I am going to be seen with you in a public place, while I don't mind you looking nice, I don't want there to be something that draws people to remember you distinctly. So, tattoos that can be covered up with normal clothes is good. And whether we like it or not, many of the hiring decisions today are made by old, white, conservative males. They are hiring people either to work in a conservative office environment or in a customer-oriented environment where many of the customers are old, white, conservative folks. Thus, the employee needs to appear more conservative.

Sure, if you are getting a job at a record store (OK, I know, no one buys albums anymore, and even CDs are obsolete, but what am I to do with my 8-tracks), tattoos, body piercings, and other body art may be fine. But for a lot of the employment spectrum, these are going to get in the way of your employment prospects. As an engineer in manufacturing plants, body jewelry is a safety hazard and is verbotten. Part of why I don't where my wedding band.

I guess what I am trying to point out is that body art in any format may limit your employment choices. That includes what horney guy will hire you to get his rocks off. However, in the provider career choice, body art probably is much better accepted than in other fields, say the local accountant, local attorney, local doctor office.

The bottom line, I find beauty in a female form, and body art tends to distract me from that. I prefer to stroke the hair, caress a lady's curves, and taste her multiple moist openings and just gaze at her beauty. The male's desire for the female body takes many forms, but natural beauty is what I desire. No need to enhance it with injections, ink, metal or silicone. Heck, in most cases, skip the makeup.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #26
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I love suicide girls, Kiefer is my favorite!

TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #27
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Nice lingerie! That reminds me of another SB I had with a prominent tattoo. She tried out for Suicide Girls but didn't make it, probably because she didn't have enough tattoos. She's a mix of Irish and Japanese and tiny -- like only 5' -- but she had these AMAZING natural 34DDs.

Attachment 61846Attachment 61847

Attachment 61854Attachment 61859
Old 06-24-2011, 11:32 AM   #28
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole View Post
ya know...i personally dont have ink BUT i do find it attractive on others. i change my mind too much to commit to a tattoo, and would be afraid of hating it after getting it.
My thoughts exactly!
SJ you said they loved having their pic posted, but what about names esp if they are providers.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #29
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishGuy13 View Post
SJ you said they loved having their pic posted, but what about names esp if they are providers.
As far as I know, none of these girls has ever worked as a provider. And I don't give out contact information for my former SBs.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:50 PM   #30
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I DONT havy ANY tattoos. I love going to the stri[ clubs and sometimes when I see a knockout babe and she has untastefull tattoos it turns me of... sometimes when i see a knock out babe and she has tattoos it makes me wetter like she is a piece of art. I personally dont have any because i cant thinkn of something i want on my body forever but i do want one... I think it just depends on the type of tattoo and placements for example i love tattoos on a lady on her back i love bold colors pretty flowers but the sexiest of all is SCRIPS like words of a poem/song to me... now i once saw a SUPER HOT ebony girl with a body i would KILL to have with the perfect BOOTAY she maybe had a 22 inch waist and bubble bootay prolly a 44inch and as i followed my gaze down her back to her perfect RUMP i saw in HUGE LETTERS BOSS BITCH.. now i thought it kind of deflowerd her BEAUTY but THAT may have met something to her so who would i be to JUDGE!! just my 2cents
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women