Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2017, 07:04 PM   #16
TipsyTipper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
So a friend of a friend rumor?

I am sure what you observed is right, but one data point is not a trend.

If course is important to be careful, and of course you dont want to touch an open sore.

But to give a city wide warning with no data is just absurd...
You can take the advice with a grain of salt for all I care. I'm just letting people know who may not be aware. Believe it, or don't. The data is out there if you really need proof behind my statement. Some people have already posted links. Not sure what else you want.
TipsyTipper is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:22 PM   #17
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Lol sure, info from other cities.

I dont want anything from you but to show that you just are a cry wolf kind of guy.

You are such a joke. You want to put it out there, but what did u put out there? Nothing!

You are the worst type of poster. Throwing shit for the sake of it.

What I would like is for an OP that is a little bit smart and doesnt post garbage.

You want to warn us about the gas prices too?

How about the weather?
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:43 PM   #18
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

OK asswipe, here are hard figures for Texas. Latest report is for 2016. Not broken down by county but every reason to believe large population centers are at least at or more likely above the average infection rate.

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/hivstd/reports/
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:12 PM   #19
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Considering that plenty o' providers, indie or AMP, frequently "tour", data from other cities seems pertinent. (I understand that OKC, just up the road, is having enough problems to send out health officials to educate the masses.)

Additionally, OP said, he works in the "infectious disease / healthcare sector in the DFW area and ... I've had a few confirmed Primary cases." That's not second-hand.

He doesn't seem to have an agenda, other than sharing useful information. He's not discrediting anyone. That's good enough for a reasonable person to take it as a plausible warning.

But, it is up to the individual to decide it's veracity. If someone can refute it, go ahead. If you don't believe it, okay. But, if he's right, it's sure gonna suck for those that ignored it & got infected.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:16 PM   #20
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

I have been seeing a neurologist for neck pain lately and just had a blood work up. He tested me for syphillas. He said that he has seen 3 people in 30 days with this. I sweated the results. I went to see him today and got yelled at for my cholesterol.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:35 PM   #21
needingmilking
Valued Poster

missfire...
Old 09-07-2017, 10:36 PM   #22
needingmilking
Valued Poster

missfire 2...
Old 09-08-2017, 12:04 AM   #23
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
OK asswipe, here are hard figures for Texas. Latest report is for 2016. Not broken down by county but every reason to believe large population centers are at least at or more likely above the average infection rate.

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/hivstd/reports/
As people in the math arts know, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics...

OK, dear sir, lets see the numbers. And by that, lets see if the data holds the crazy waling cries of the OP. Lets read and comprehend the data, shall we?

Because I might be an asswipe, or better yet, I am an asswipe, but if I am so, what would you be?

Well, to give you an idea, the state of Texas has been growing like crazy, from 24.8 million people in 2009 to 27.8 million people in 2016 (census estimates), a rate of 1.7% per year.

Now, in 2008, according to the report you so helpfully provided, we had 6,903 Syphilis cases. or 3/100 of a percent compared to the population in Texas. (I know, it is scary!)

In 2016, we had 9,075 cases, or again, about 3/100 of a percent (OMG!!)

Now, if you compare cases from 2008 to 2016, the growth rate is a whooping 4% per year. That sounds scary when you see the number blindly. When you realize that Texas has been growing at 1.7%, the real syphilis growth is NOT 4%, but 2.3% (4%-1.7%).

It isnt that scary, is it?

ALSO bear in mind, these are 9,000 cases. Even if you duplicate the number of cases, it is 18,000/27 millions = 6/100 of a percent.

So, again, crying wolf for nothing. The number is insignificant!

YES, it is important to not touch open sores.

YES, it might be a good idea to get tested.

But posting:

OMG!! the world is suffering from a crazy syphiliss pandemic! someone help me!!

Be for real, yo...

And you oldbutbusting, if I am an asswipe, what does this make you?

Yes, just an oozing deformed mushy smelly turd. Too old to read and comprehend a report reasonably...

Go eat a bag-o-dicks!
Old 09-08-2017, 07:02 AM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

As you say, twist the numbers to your view. The number of new cases per 100,000, which is the standard measurement, has risen over the last 5 years and the trend is up. This is lagging data so its only good as an indicator. But, it supports the OP. The OP has reported an uptick in cases. The short and limited case set is not in and of it self a viable indicator but supports the documented trend. A supports B and B supports A. Combined with the OPs inside view, his post is a valid warning to everyone to be more aware and careful, especially in this industry. The nature of this industry would suggest a much higher rate of STDs if only because of the number of partners increases the chances of infection of some kind.

So thank you OP for taking the time to post. Keep in mind those who partake in the more risky activities don't typically want to be reminded just how stupid they are so they strike out at whoever contradicts their self delusional views.

Understanding the risks is paramount to managing them. My risk tolerance is less or more than some. But I sure as hell want to fully understand those risks before I decide what to do.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:31 AM   #25
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
It's on the rise enough in Dallas that www.freestdcheck.org has a billboard on 635 around Abrams or Skillman informing of a "Syphilis Tsunami".

Instead of asking for someone to provide you the information, go look it up yourself. I hear there is this thing called Google. You can magically bring up charts, graphs and plenty of data from the CDC and/or Dallas Health Dept to inform yourself.

Oh and please don't forget, HIV isn't the only thing that's not curable. Rumor has it, antibiotic resistant gonorrhea is on the rise and herpes does still exist. ��
Very well said LL

+1 LL
+1 OBSG
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:47 AM   #26
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Barebackers and SW fuckers always try to rationalize their behavior as not being unsafe... til they get that stupid look on their face when getting the bad news.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:21 AM   #27
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Reading this will make you want to go back to the days of CBJ's and dental dams https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/s...andoralsex.htm

Anyone that does uncovered anything (including BBBJ and DATY) is at risk for STD's, if that is a deal breaker then cover EVERYTHING or find a new hobby.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:34 AM   #28
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well this is some good information to know. Thank you OP.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:11 AM   #29
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Quote:
As you say, twist the numbers to your view.
Actually, I did not write that. I did a real analysis. If you can do a similar analysis, and you can show that I twisted anything, please post it. You only need some basic understanding of statistics, how to read a report, and critical thinking. I am sure you have them all in spades, right?

Quote:
The number of new cases per 100,000, which is the standard measurement, has risen over the last 5 years and the trend is up. This is lagging data so its only good as an indicator.
Yes, thank you for agreeing with what I wrote. It is a good historical indicator.

Quote:
But, it supports the OP. The OP has reported an uptick in cases. The short and limited case set is not in and of it self a viable indicator but supports the documented trend.
Strictly speaking, the data in the report it only supports a trend UNTIL 2016. We need the data for 2017 to see if there is a change, or not.
I would not be surprised if the trend continues. I am not saying that is not possible. I would venture to say it is extremely likely. But just to suggest it as insider information is not useful. It is rumor and innuendo.

Quote:
A supports B and B supports A.
That isnt how logic works. There is a technical term for this mistake but you might report it as a offensive language, but in a nutshell, you cannot backtrack support. Statistical and trend analysis students learn this the first year of school.
Think of it this way: a 2X4 supports a roof, but a roof does not support a 2X4. Get it? support goes up, not down.

Quote:
Combined with the OPs inside view, his post is a valid warning to everyone to be more aware and careful,
No, it does not. It adds nothing! We need actual data to be valid.
Now, OF COURSE WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL, but not because the OP "saw" something. Regardless of data, NEVER touch an open sore!!
No need for an unvalidated post to learn that.
Just think about this, EVEN if the trend was going down, STILL dont touch sores!

Quote:
especially in this industry. The nature of this industry would suggest a much higher rate of STDs if only because of the number of partners increases the chances of infection of some kind.
Maybe. I personally think that it balances out a little since we are more aware. I test every month, and take a nice cocktail as prevention. If I weren't involved in this hobby maybe I would not test or take cocktails, and I would be at a higher risk. Again, no data so it is only my opinion.

And by the way, so you understand, I am not talking about alcohol...

Quote:
So thank you OP for taking the time to post. Keep in mind those who partake in the more risky activities don't typically want to be reminded just how stupid they are so they strike out at whoever contradicts their self delusional views.
Again, no. A post that pretends to provide a learned opinion is worthless if not backed up by rational thought and/or data.

Quote:
Understanding the risks is paramount to managing them. My risk tolerance is less or more than some. But I sure as hell want to fully understand those risks before I decide what to do.
Yeah, cannot disagree.

All I am saying is this. Anyone that pretends to have inside information and post it as learned and expert opinion should back up their claims or not post. It adds nothing to the discussion.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:16 AM   #30
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Barebackers and SW fuckers always try to rationalize their behavior as not being unsafe... til they get that stupid look on their face when getting the bad news.
Well, your opinion might or might not be valid.

BUT this post is about syphilis, that can be passed even if using a condom.

So if you keep your insults in line with the thread, it might add to the conversation.

Your comment only diffuses the thread by moving to other items that are not really being discussed.

And so that you know, DO NOT touch and open sore under any circumstances unless you are a medical professional and you know what you are doing.

AND if this is the first time anyone hears about this, if you do not know that you should be careful with open sores. then yes, then it is useful information.

But if this is the first time you hear about this, you need to do your homework or stop frequenting the people that practice this hobby.

Makes sense?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women