Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2017, 04:30 PM   #16
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

I'm not paying her so I can judge her on her life choices.

I'm paying her so we can both have fun. If you over think things in this hobby, you will drown in your own sorrow and anger.
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:08 PM   #17
fred_flinstone
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

All of these ladies, even the most popular ladies here have clients of all orientations, sloppy, sloppy. Just stew on that for awhile.
fred_flinstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:32 PM   #18
4pargolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Ugh.....
4pargolf is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:39 PM   #19
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62
Default Wake up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Many clients pay extra for sloppy seconds or thirds etc))))
Quote:
Originally Posted by billdwyer18 View Post
Please be joking.
One girl I knew had a client that wanted her to open the door with a cum-covered face. She had her hubby shoot a load on her so the client would be happy. If that's not weird enough - the client's first act was to lick the load off.

WALDT.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:40 PM   #20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

You won't find any virgin pussy here, so just move along...

I agree with what ~ZE~ said, some ladies here just maybe do a couple clients a week. I like them, more relaxing, not rushed out the door.
If you do want to see a higher volume lady, ask her about her schedule, might get in on the first part of her work week.
Do your research, the search tab is your freind.
200K is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:55 PM   #21
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

The popular ladies on ECCIE that apply "specials" and drop there donation fee significantly, I guarantee they are being pounded left and right, up and down from dawn till dusk.

Just hope that at least they wipe the man-cheese off their lips from the last guy. ;-)
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:56 AM   #22
MW76
BANNED

Based on replies, it's a safe assumption most hobbyists on this site don't mind other men's cum in their mouth. Not into other men's cum, but to each his own.Just curious how many hobbyists on this site are closet bi-sexuals?? I'd think enjoying other men's cum would make someone bi.
MW76 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:01 AM   #23
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW76 View Post
Based on replies, it's a safe assumption most hobbyists on this site don't mind other men's cum in their mouth.
based on the evidence, it's a safe assumption you are a Troll.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:12 AM   #24
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Not into other men's cum, but to each his own.
Are you sure? You seem to be thinking way too much about it, not be be into it. I think your projecting your own homosexual urges on to others.

We don't judge here. If you're gay, it's perfectly fine with us.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:31 AM   #25
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Many clients pay extra for sloppy seconds or thirds etc))))
SLUT ~!!!!

Good Slut !!!

You re the real deal T !!!! LOL !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:27 PM   #26
dals
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

This thread is too much. We obviously like cum...what? What did you hope to accomplish with your thread since your views seem so immovable? You seem to me to be the hobby version of the DARE classes I went through regarding drug use. Scare us straight! Thanks for the laugh.
dals is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:33 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Based on replies, it's a safe assumption most hobbyists on this site don't mind other men's cum in their mouth.
Believe me when I say this, man balls is something you'll be smelling in this hobby, leave now and if you have an issue with this
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:21 PM   #28
artos88
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
There is a lot of stigma associated with the hobby outside our little community. A lot of people find it disgusting that a man will sleep with a woman who has been with five other men earlier in the day. I can see their point if I think about what we do long enough. I have an appointment with a provider at 8 pm. We deep French kiss. I know she has sucked five other men's dicks earlier in the day. Most of them probably filled her mouth full of cum. Also, I'm going down on her pussy her pimp probably filled full of cum earlier in the day.

Just curious how people on this site view sloppy thousands? Do you think about all of the cum a provider had in her mouth earlier in the day? Do you think about the pimp who filled her pussy with cum just before your appointment when you DATY?
The idea of a provider being a dirty slut turns me on. So I guess sloppy thousands makes my cock hard?

I'm also really fucked in the head.
artos88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:36 PM   #29
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181
Default Hey, Troll!

Quote:
There is a lot of stigma associated with the hobby outside our little community. A lot of people find it disgusting that a man will sleep with a woman who has been with five other men earlier in the day. I can see their point if I think about what we do long enough. I have an appointment with a provider at 8 pm. We deep French kiss. I know she has sucked five other men's dicks earlier in the day. Most of them probably filled her mouth full of cum. Also, I'm going down on her pussy her pimp probably filled full of cum earlier in the day.

Just curious how people on this site view sloppy thousands? Do you think about all of the cum a provider had in her mouth earlier in the day? Do you think about the pimp who filled her pussy with cum just before your appointment when you DATY?
Since you have identified your preferences, obviously your next thread should be an ISO.

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=793

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 12:12 AM   #30
linkin20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I usually chat , do some foreplay and couple mins of sloppy bj. I never kiss. Daty these hookers. I do CFS and get my nut.I hit it as hard as I can. These girls are not your girlfriend or wife's to kiss or daty. Unless you all like tasting God know what it is. Lol.
It's a hobby game just to get our pleasure and mind happy. Our fantasies come true that is all it matters. As long as the hooker is hot as fuck who cares. Fuck . fuck.
linkin20 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women