Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2017, 04:41 PM   #16
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to have an incall the HEB area. Never ever had a problem.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:42 PM   #17
fvz1982
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Sorry, everyone. Honestly, I was just really freaked out about all of it, because I just ran through a million scenarios where my life and career could have been ruined. It was off of 121 and Harwood in Bedford. The provider has been cool on multiple occasions, so I shouldn't have thrown her in the mix, even in the extremely vague way I went about it.

Just avoid the Motel 6 in Bedford off of 121 and Harwood. There's a large police presence, and it's best to not mess with all of that. I too have had good experiences in the Mid-Cities. Mostly in Hurst and Euless. It was a first for Bedford, and my alert was probably a bit bogus, and totally based on being freaked out and worried about what might have been.
fvz1982 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:48 PM   #18
fvz1982
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Where did you find this girl? BP? Eccie? If the latter, was she a VP or someone that popped up in W&I?

I can understand your hesitancy to be too specific. You're worried the cops will connect your handle with your name (probably won't happen, but I appreciate the paranoia). A little more detail, though, is necessary if this is to be useful at all.
Thanks, TinMan. You made very valid points. The provider was from Eccie, and she's one I've seen many times before. Honestly, it was probably just a case of a weirdo pulling into a hotel parking lot, seeing a cop car, and pulling out like a fucking spazz. This is more on me than anything. I got pulled over because my spazzing out probably looked suspicious. That said, on days when I wasn't looking or going to meet anyone, I've seen a slew of LE at the Motel 6 on 121 and Harwood in Bedford. I figure it's best to avoid it, even when the provider is genuine and not looking to entrap anyone.

Having read through all the replies, it's pretty clear that I freaked out, made a post, and gave little to no information to anyone. Including to site members whose reviews I've looked over many a time for suggestions.

Sorry, everyone.
fvz1982 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 05:35 AM   #19
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Thanks for the follow up. There are some motels you just want to stay away from, and it sounds like this is one. Good info for the gals booking rooms as well as guys looking for love.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 06:14 AM   #20
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Motels are bad period no matter what area you're in. I have had two private incalls in Bedford and never had a problem
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 06:59 AM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I can imagine that's a frustration for ladies in several cities with bad reps (arlington and Irving being two more). Those of you with private incalls have no issues; it's the BP gals in the budget motels that bear the risk.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 08:49 AM   #22
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

"Sorry officer I was looking for the Home Depot can you help" just saying
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 05:22 PM   #23
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317027
My ECCIE Reviews

I think this is very unfair!!!
I'm in mid cities and have never had an issue! I do give very detailed information of address and will accommodate if someone is early ( I never book back to back )
If I were a gentleman and an officer asked me what I was doing I would simply SA " I'm meeting an old friend and I'm waiting on them to verify the address or I have to return a business call prior to meeting a friend.
Unless you tags are ecpired, you have issue with drivers license or have violations the officer has no right to detain you or give you any issues.
Be an adult and stay calm and do not bring attention to yourself.
Many massage therapist, medical reports, data entery, psychics, palm readers, writers and IT workers work from home. ( to name a few )
No one but you and that other person has any idea what's going on.
#1 never discuss roses verbally and always leave it in designated area.
Once you have achieved your desires then simply leave and go on with your day
I believe you have a bit of paranoia AS WELL AS POTENTIALLY CAUSED A PHOPIA WITH A DECREASE IN MY AREA
Felicityforyou is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:02 AM   #24
Ssjdawg
Valued Poster

Good point Laura Lynn.

I don't even pull into the hotel or apartment until I get the green light. There's always a 7-11 or fast food place nearby no matter where I am so that I can pull over and text without driving to make sure the coast is clear.

Since the provider is not my wife it is not my concern if she sees someone before me or after me. My wife gets half of everything so she is my concern. But a provider gets an hour pay so therefore that hour is all I have to be concerned about. If I was worried about high volume or cleanliness then I should either do my research or find another hobby.

Seriously it's like some guys are trying to get girls busted by lurking around their apartment or sitting in a parking lot for a long time so every maintenance man and manager can notice you and then once you have everyone looking out their window at the car they've never seen parked in that complex...then and only then is when you walk your ass with your hard on to her door. And yea of course out of the 10 guys she sees a day you're the only one that does that dumb shit. Way to be discreet
Ssjdawg is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:23 AM   #25
Chaz76040
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am with Felicity, totally unfair...of course motels and that one and in all cities...I live here in an apt and have had no problems or seen any presence where I am....
Chaz76040 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:26 AM   #26
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I would think that apartments/condos are more risky, dozens of men coming through weekly visiting the single woman that don't talk to anyone. Both gave their good and bad
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:43 AM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by breannaforfun View Post
my whole street gets naked and hangs out together...
can you PM me the intersection, at least?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I would think that apartments/condos are more risky, dozens of men coming through weekly visiting the single woman that don't talk to anyone. Both gave their good and bad
good point.. a high volume apartment provider would arouse more suspicion to me.. the Cops would not be lurking, but Apartment personnel and residents would notice, and the Cops are a phone call away.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:57 AM   #28
Chaz76040
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess I am safe I am not high volume and never have been. private residence is and always has been safer.....
Chaz76040 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:09 AM   #29
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

had the same thing happen to me at preston and plano parkway about 6 month ago. I thought my life was over. Turns out they were watching a particular room at the Ho-tell over there. I thought for sure i was going to jail. I just kept telling them i stopped there to use the restroom and finally they gave up.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:16 AM   #30
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Motel 6 will always be code word for -Stay Away -
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women