Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2016, 02:05 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I guess this issue is really a big deal for you guys.
If you are troubled by it, then I recommend you seek therapy and work on refraining from talking about doing your own ADULT daughter, in or out of wedlock. But in either case you really probably shouldn't be sharing those inner feelings on a public board where everyone can see it .... because everyone already knows who you are ..... the Russian Government is spreading the information shortly.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:07 PM   #17
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Show some of your fundamentalist religious right christian thinking and condemn his comments for the creepy perverted comments they are.
That's all a myth perpetrated by the far left which is where you obviously come from. If you really were a Republican you'd know that.
This has been hashed and rehashed so many times before and nobody ended up offended except you and your ilk in your self-righteousness. Not even Ivanka was offended. Of course, she has a wonderful sense of humor. You don't.

Bitterness is never becoming.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:27 PM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
That's all a myth .....

Bitterness is never becoming.
It must be frustrating for Pristine to want Ivanka, but know she'll reject him.

What a lonely, tormented soul. Wanting something so much, he'll never have.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:44 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Fisting Chapel, you're reaching. A dad is proud of his daughter. Big deal. There is absolutely no evidence of any impropriety, because there isn't any.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:50 PM   #20
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Fisting Chapel, you're reaching. A dad is proud of his daughter. Big deal. There is absolutely no evidence of any impropriety, because there isn't any.

I'm sure he hasn't fucked his daughter. He's just said he wish he could if he wasn't married. There's no excuse for it. Spin it however you wish it's disgusting you have to lower your standards of who you are as man just to support the a moron creeping and fantasizing about his daughter.

Carry on
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:58 PM   #21
gfejunkie

Bitter. Bitter. Bitter.
Old 07-25-2016, 03:31 PM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Mebbe he can get some " counseling " with EKIM. EKIM the eunuch knows the pain of " wanting something so much, he'll never have. " Wonder if they've come up for a 12 step program for that.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 03:47 PM   #23
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Of course you do. There's no spinning the words over years and years repeatedlyt being said: If I wasn't married I would be with my daughter. I've just went nuclear to see your responses and your all just as sick as he is to justify it. He thinks it's ok to fantasize about his daughter and obviously you have no issues with it. You're just as sick and perverted as he is.

Show some of your fundamentalist religious right christian thinking and condemn his comments for the creepy perverted comments they are.
You don't know what he's thinking you fucking moron. You post stupid shit like this because you wanna convince yourself that voting for Trump isn't a good thing and voting for Clinton is. So if Trump wins he'll be the incestuous father in the white house who will encourage Dads everywhere to lust after their daughters, lol. People like you just crack me up with your bullshit. You must be one nervous fucker to even post such a goofy thread. You're right up there with SpaceySue and her ridiculous threads.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:03 PM   #24
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

All this time I thought Cyst was a female. Now I know it's just another liberal fag posting liberal fag videos. That changes everything. Here you go, liberal fag...

Jealous?
Old 07-25-2016, 04:07 PM   #25
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You don't know what he's thinking you fucking moron. You post stupid shit like this because you wanna convince yourself that voting for Trump isn't a good thing and voting for Clinton is. So if Trump wins he'll be the incestuous father in the white house who will encourage Dads everywhere to lust after their daughters, lol. People like you just crack me up with your bullshit. You must be one nervous fucker to even post such a goofy thread. You're right up there with SpaceySue and her ridiculous threads.

Jim
he will be the first POTUS in history that has openly suggessted over and over and over again that he has the hots for his own flesh and blood. That he thinks she's hot and if he wasn't married he would love to be with her. Now again how fucking creepy is that.

There is nothing you morons can do to spin or justify this. He said it, you support him unconditionally, now just fucking own it.

Stop your spinning bullshit
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:09 PM   #26
gfejunkie

Fag.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:47 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
he will be the first POTUS in history that has openly suggessted over and over and over again that he has the hots for his own flesh and blood. That he thinks she's hot and if he wasn't married he would love to be with her. Now again how fucking creepy is that.

There is nothing you morons can do to spin or justify this. He said it, you support him unconditionally, now just fucking own it.

Stop your spinning bullshit
Yeah right he's suggested that, lol. Trump is a master at playing stupid people like you. I am sure after that episode of the "View" Trump and his daughter had a good laugh knowing they bamboozled the stupid bitches on the panel. Now if you want to settle on the idea that Donald Trump is an incestuous father, then go ahead. It only further confirms what a stupid pinheaded jerk you really are.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:54 PM   #28
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Fag.
ANOTHER reach around crew member ? ! EKIM and assup will welcome him with open mouths !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:55 PM   #29
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
It only further confirms what a stupid pinheaded jerk you really are.

Jim
And adds to his voting block. Funny how it works that way. He gets more voters because of his detractors than from his supporters. Weird!
Old 07-25-2016, 05:00 PM   #30
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
You guys will justify anything. A very truly sick MO. Saying your daughter is beautiful is night and day from saying if I wasn't married I would be fucking my own kid. You're just as throwed off as he is for trying to justify this shit.
Is that what he said?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women