Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2016, 10:03 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
It's been confirmed the information was hacked by the Russian government. Information was obtained about Clinton's campaign, as well as Trump's.

In late April, the DNC's IT department noticed some suspicious behavior and contacted DNC chief executive officer Amy Dacey, according to a DNC official. Dacey reached out to DNC lawyer Michael Sussmann, a partner at the Perkins Coie law firm and a former federal prosecutor specializing in cybercrimes. Sussmann called Shawn Henry, the president of cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike, to get his company's help. Within 24 hours of the first signals that something was amiss, CrowdStrike was brought in to install monitoring software to analyze the details of who was responsible. The DNC has also been in contact with the FBI since the hack was discovered.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...mp-oppo-224315

Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
And because you believe it happened, doesn't mean it happened!!!!!

"At DNC, COZY BEAR intrusion has been identified going back to summer of 2015, while FANCY BEAR separately breached the network in April 2016. We have identified no collaboration between the two actors, or even an awareness of one by the other. Instead, we observed the two Russian espionage groups compromise the same systems and engage separately in the theft of identical credentials," Alperovitch wrote."

Now where does your article's SOURCE say the "Russian Government" hacked the DNC email accounts and released the questionable emails that are NOW JUST SURFACING .... In FACT the person disclosing the information says ...

one group got "credentials" A YEAR AGO and a second "group" got "credentials" in APRIL 2016 .... THREE MONTHS AGO!!!!!!

It IS CLEARLY STATED that the two hackers were not connected or coordinated .... so if they were actually "Russian government hackers" that statement would not be and could not be TRUE!

Now do you want me to diagram and analyze your "source" further?

Like I said ..... this is one of those HillariousNoMore "video" stories!!!!

The sad part of this ridiculousness is ... #1: they expect the general public to buy it lock, stock, and barrel. #2: You believe it. #3: It admits HILLARY'S EMAIL IS STILL NOT SECURE even after all her bullshit, and #4: Trump was correct about the "rigging" of the system against opponents of the Clintons!!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week ... watching the DNC Circus/Clowns.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:04 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Typical liberal response.
Typical cementhead response.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:05 AM   #18
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
all the morning joe talking heads and the Hillary campaign as well are/is pushing this "theory" as well
Whoever hacked Hillary's emails can also get to Trump's, correct? So why didn't they show his emails? I'm sure the RNC emails have some damaging details as well. Ever think of that?
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:21 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whoever hacked Hillary's emails can also get to Trump's, correct? So why didn't they show his emails? I'm sure the RNC emails have some damaging details as well. Ever think of that?
I'll answer it!!!!

Trump DOESN'T DO EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ever think of that?"

Long before you did, sweet cheeks!

LMAO
Old 07-25-2016, 10:22 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Here's what you really need to reflect on, Silly Suzy Simpleton. Whoever hacked the DNC's somewhat secure servers could also have hacked hildebeest's "unsecured" server that she kept in the basement of her home. Despite hildebeest's disingenuous denials, hildebeest's server was both more vulnerable and a higher value target than the DNC's computers, Silly Suzy Simpleton.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:26 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Sue, doesn't the content of the emails bother you?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:29 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Sue, doesn't the content of the emails bother you?

Only the "source" of the content of Ms. Trump's speech bothers her!

The INCOMPETENCE OF HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON has hit the FAN!!!!

HER CAMPAIGN
HER DNC
HER INCOMPETENCE

"They" want to measure Trump's ability by his wife's speech?
Old 07-25-2016, 10:30 AM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Not necessarily. It depends on their security. We already know that securing email is not something Hillary cares about. Trump may have smarter people working for him.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:38 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Not necessarily. It depends on their security. We already know that securing email is not something Hillary cares about. Trump may have smarter people working for him.
You can check on Trump's thought process at any time, it is called Twitter.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:49 AM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
to answer you, well....I think of everything

perhaps trumps emails wern't hacked

besides trump and the rnc aren't deviously deceitful so even if hacked, there's not much of a surprise to them

although this is seemingly in the process of changing, dimocrats, heretofore, could not get elected by telling the American people what they truly think, believe and want to do. they have always used euphemisms and word redefinitions, of which, they themselves only knew the meaning and, of course, half truths

while conservatives state exactly their positions

and trump? being the least politically correct candidate ever, does not hide much, or anything, at all

even the sandernista's are chanting "lock her up"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:50 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump may have smarter people working for him.
Sir, Trump doesn't "do email"!!!!

You can't get much more email secure than that!!!
Old 07-25-2016, 11:32 AM   #27
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Whoever hacked the DNC's somewhat secure servers could also have hacked hildebeest's "unsecured" server that she kept in the basement of her home.
They did. Julian Assange (Wikileaks) is promising to release the missing emails soon. He says he has enough to indict her.

"There'll be a hot time in the old town tonight"...

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 11:46 AM   #28
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything? Putin is exerting more and more power over Russia and is moving toward a totalitarian type government. Brexit is moving in the same direction, with extreme right wing leaders and they have left the European Union. Trump also thinks we should leave NATO. Brexit is excited about Trump and so is Putin. These leaders are all extreme right wing or authoritarian type leaders. Get it? It would be the end of democracy as we know it. See this article:

Brexit And Trump Show The Rejection Of Liberalism

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-co..._10715974.html

If the ‘Brexit’ side wins, so do Trump and Putin

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/.../#.V5YMZEYrLnB

Trump will likely call these developments proof that the U.S.’ 67-year old commitment to NATO, backed up by 67 years of investments, has gone bad, and that Clinton mismanaged U.S.-European relations. In fact, if Brexit pulls Britain out of the EU-wide defense policy and weakens EU security plans, those developments will enhance NATO’s role and importance, especially as a bulwark to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s ambitions to weaken European resolve, and sow trouble between the U.S. and its most important allies.

The downside for Trump in using Brexit as evidence of his own canniness is that his criticisms line up pretty closely with Putin’s. They both say that the multilateral trade agreements of the last half-century have undermined the traditional economic arrangements they favor. They both also see Muslims as threats to the values and order they have each sworn to restore.

On NATO and the U.S.-European alliance, Trump’s views also align more closely with Putin than with U.S. strategy under every president since World War II. And why not — after all, Trump and Putin are equally committed to “Make America (or Russia) Great Again.”

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/.../#.V5YMZEYrLnB

Let's look at the big picture here.
It isn't my fault you liberals are going to blow it on the most winnable election in US Presidential history!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:21 PM   #29
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So Sassy, you getting paid by the thread or how is the DNC paying you for trolling?
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:23 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
It isn't my fault you liberals are going to blow it on the most winnable election in US Presidential history!!
It's called snapping defeat from the jaws of victory.

Trump shot a round across Hillarious's "bow" .... with

"I have seen firsthand how the system is rigged against our citizens,..."

She knew about which he was speaking.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women