Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35913
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2016, 04:49 PM   #16
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
VoH, it gives me an idea about their character and I will not see them, exactly.
Yup! You can tell a lot about a gent by how he initially approaches/contacts you.

Quote:
I personally find it alarming if a guy calls asking to spank. Everyone gets excited and smacks that ass, I like it. I like my hair pulled too. But when someone specifically ask to spank over the phone it sets off flags. Why the interest unless it's something unusual? What if he wants to hurt someone and in a way is looking for permission to hurt someone? Does this alarm anyone else?
Hmmm. For me, (not that I am fs), not so much, but I come from a personal interest background of being into kinky sex.

However, I can understand where you're coming from.

To me, it sounds like you have a really good handle on yourself and how to conduct your business. I've always said, that each provider has the right/prerogative to operate within whatever boundaries she feels most comfortable.

There are a few, little things, that trigger me, as well. To other ladies, they may not seem like a big deal or may not bother them, but to me, they do.

I would say in general though, anyone asking me about specific activities before we've even met the first time, is a huge no no for me, and I would refuse to see them on those terms alone.

Once we've gotten to know each other a bit and feel more comfortable, it makes sense to me that a repeat would want to start exploring other avenues, etc and feel more comfortable to ask me about those, but definitely not before the first meet.

As said, it sounds like you know how to handle yourself well doll. It does suck that we have to continuously state our boundaries as providers, but I also feel that it is also just part of being a provider sometimes, le sigh. Lols.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:50 PM   #17
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

We're human first off, Providers secondly. Dick hunter and a few others might disagree. If I ever let Russ out of my basement, he would tell you I love a good spanking and dicking down. And you made a great point, when you are comfortable with someone who you have seen the spanking can be quite enjoyable :-)
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:53 PM   #18
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Fine. Here's one brief sentence that can be applied by all providers to all clients:

Stick to my rules, or you won't be sticking it.

EXCATLY. IN THAT ORDER.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:44 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Yup! You can tell a lot about a gent by how he initially approaches/contacts you.

I send seasonal dic pics.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:45 PM   #20
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thar she blows... Salt water spray to be had by all.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:10 PM   #21
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I want to chime in on an issue I hear about all the time. Lets say we have a provider who has four different sites that have different rate schedules. Now I am not talking about rate changes for travel and such. Just basic rates. So a good hobbyist does his research and reads up on everything he can and sees this and askes for clarification and is rewarded with crappy attitude. Then the provider turns around and pisses and moans about him asking. Hey she created this monster. I don't negotiate or ask for special favors. I pay f what the lady requests, but I can sympathize with some hobbyist who are really just asking for clarification and get dogged for it. Yes there are always going to be jackasses trying to juice the system. No lack of that on both sides, but the ones who vary rates to sites either learn to accept the request or come up with a uniform rate set up. "Oh I just hate it when they call and ask my rates when they are clearly written on my ad." Yeah which ad genius?
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:27 PM   #22
BookOfEli
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Well said fine lady, I did become interested in you because your showcase answered EVERY question I had so that I didnt have to ask stupid questions and make you mad. I cant wait to see you Anna!
BookOfEli is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:50 PM   #23
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
Yeah which ad genius?
I can understand how that would be frustrating from the client side.

I've never advertised varying rates, so haven't had any experience with this particular issue, but I know other ladies do.

Personally, I don't mind a quick query about the rate, prior to the meeting in person though. If I were to be asked anything about compensation in person, I would definitely freak out and make the person leave.

I believe I even say in my ads/showcase/site, that I will confirm the rate if there is any confusion prior to meeting, but I feel discussion of such in person is just a no, no, no.

I think in general, this is a good issue to bring up, because there are gripes/complaints about how either party handles tcb from both sides.

We are all just involved in a tricky situation and at times proper decorum and conduct can become murky for both parties; it's not like they teach you proper hobbying etiquette in school, but maybe they should, ha.

Also, each lady likes to do things a little differently, so I agree it can be confusing for gents how to properly proceed at times.

I write blog entries about how I prefer everything to be handled. Not everyone reads them, but surprisingly a lot of gents do, because they mention it to me usually prior to our first meeting or during.

I found that to be a great outlet for me to expound upon my concerns/preferences, etc, as a provider, as I am not entirely able to on a site such as this. I was worried at first about making something so public as a hobby blog, but I am finding it to become very useful in my day-to-day dealings.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:15 PM   #24
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Agreed Victoria, it should be resolved pre session. And most of the time a courteous and polite exchange goes further than most people realize.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 10:21 PM   #25
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
And most of the time a courteous and polite exchange goes further than most people realize.
I vehemently agree with this. I could write volumes on this, I probably have a little, already, here on the board, lols. (There was one post started about this a couple of months ago.)

Professionalism, manners and just common courtesy speak volumes.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:43 PM   #26
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

My rates went up, but they are the same everywhere except every now and then I'll throw a special in my ad that's not on my general showcase rates. I honor a special. Clients are grandfathered to what we agreed on, and p411 gets $20 discount on sessions for 1 hour and up. Outcall rates go up by distance.

That damn adult search grabbed a extremely old ad and I got 2 calls today for a extremely low rate because of adult search. I actually think adult search grabs ads at random.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:45 PM   #27
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

That damn adult search grabbed a extremely old ad and I got 2 calls today for a extremely low rate because of adult search. I actually think adult search grabs ads at random.
Yes! I don't like them either because they will post "you" without your permission and might not get all your info correct.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:24 AM   #28
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfEli View Post
Well said fine lady, I did become interested in you because your showcase answered EVERY question I had so that I didnt have to ask stupid questions and make you mad. I cant wait to see you Anna!
I'm glad you liked what you saw sweetheart!
Old 07-21-2016, 12:06 PM   #29
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Does she take trips to Greece????? The answer was probably in the rant, but fell asleep after the first sentence. Oh well, I may never know.
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:07 PM   #30
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852 View Post
Does she take trips to Greece????? The answer was probably in the rant, but fell asleep after the first sentence. Oh well, I may never know.
I'm sure the answer is somewhere in her showcase.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women