Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #16
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

(Mods forgive me if this thread is too old to bump-
figured it make more sense just to post latest update here)

Just wanted to update everyone and say Thank you again!

I just counted all the cash and money orders I have in my WWP box, and was pleasantly shocked to see..
We have now so far raised $1,440 for WWP

That really touched my heart, I had no idea I had collected so much already! The promotion has pretty much come to an end (seeing how Im not home much the rest of this year) But Im starting to see I might really be able to reach 2k for the WWP for Chrsitmas, Thanks everyone so much for helping me do something so special this year. I'll let everyone know the total amount donated after Christmas!

Also a quick shout out to the 2 new friends Ive met with in the past week who donated $100. That really left me speechless! Was not necessary but was so sweet, so Thank you- you know who you are!
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #17
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
(Mods forgive me if this thread is too old to bump-
figured it make more sense just to post latest update here)

Just wanted to update everyone and say Thank you again!

I just counted all the cash and money orders I have in my WWP box, and was pleasantly shocked to see..
We have now so far raised $1,440 for WWP

That really touched my heart, I had no idea I had collected so much already! The promotion has pretty much come to an end (seeing how Im not home much the rest of this year) But Im starting to see I might really be able to reach 2k for the WWP for Chrsitmas, Thanks everyone so much for helping me do something so special this year. I'll let everyone know the total amount donated after Christmas!

Also a quick shout out to the 2 new friends Ive met with in the past week who donated $100. That really left me speechless! Was not necessary but was so sweet, so Thank you- you know who you are!
Awesome update candi. Great cause
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #18
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much Big
It is! I was shocked how much the count has grown, made me feel good. Had to share!
Old 12-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #19
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you so much Big
It is! I was shocked how much the count has grown, made me feel good. Had to share!
Truly shows what a awesome community we have. I can't wait to do my part and contribute. And see you bcd of course. Ha

B35H
Old 12-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #20
repete offender
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Thanks for the update. Candi. We are proud of you and SO HAPPY you call SA home!
repete offender is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #21
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Letting everyone know goal was reached!!!

God Bless Everyone who helped- the total donated was $2,120

Doing this had really encouraged me to do even more in my personal life to give back to my community. I usually have a busy schedule, but if any Ladies or Gents are doing or involved in any charity work in SA, please always invite me in any ways I can help.

(For those who I am still possibly meeting in the future, who were looking to help, I am no longer collecting donations for WWP, so when meeting do not bring anymore donations for WWP please. I will still offer the same rate.)

Words cannot describe my gratitude to everyone who helped, also to those Veterans and Active Duty who shared their stories with me. Not right now (please no PM'S) but to ALL my Gentlemen who participated in my WWP promotion, I have a small special surprise for every single friend who helped, asked me about it when scheduling our next visit! Thank you so much everyone!
Old 12-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #22
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Quote:

Doing this had really encouraged me to do even more in my personal life to give back to my community. I usually have a busy schedule, but if any Ladies or Gents are doing or involved in any charity work in SA, please always invite me in any ways I can help.

(For those who I am still possibly meeting in the future, who were looking to help, I am no longer collecting donations for WWP, so when meeting do not bring anymore donations for WWP please. I will still offer the same rate.)

Words cannot describe my gratitude to everyone who helped, also to those Veterans and Active Duty who shared their stories with me. Not right now (please no PM'S) but to ALL my Gentlemen who participated in my WWP promotion, I have a small special surprise for every single friend who helped, asked me about it when scheduling our next visit! Thank you so much everyone!

Wow Candi. That's awesome to hear. Like I said before great cause. In our country Military Vets I think get over looked too much. I was proud to donate and the fact I got to have fun with you was just the icing on the cake. Can't wait till we meet again.

Have great New Year

B35H
Old 12-30-2013, 06:25 PM   #23
bamatide
Valued Poster

Thank you for supporting our brave men and women!
bamatide is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:42 PM   #24
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:

That's Awesome Candi what a great cause!!

Can't wait to see you again next year

Have a Happy New Year!!

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #25
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all!

Doing this encouraged to me to venture out in doing even more to raise money (although not thru "the hobby") The whole concept of me being able to do this for our Vets overwhelms me. Thanks again everyone, Happy Holidays and God Bless.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #26
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you all!

Doing this encouraged to me to venture out in doing even more to raise money (although not thru "the hobby") The whole concept of me being able to do this for our Vets overwhelms me. Thanks again everyone, Happy Holidays and God Bless.
Hope you have a fun New Year in Las Vegas. Don't get too wild but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Unless you want to spill the beans on your debauchery while there. Ha. Stay safe.

B35H
Old 12-31-2013, 07:55 AM   #27
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:

Congrats the success! Be safe in Vegas.
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:07 AM   #28
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Congrats Candi and all who participated! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #29
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Big and MMM- I had decided to quietly still slip away to Vegas, but not for work lol. You guys just ratted me out! JOKING..

Thank you Netx9!

On another not though, many of you who participated probably at some point heard me speak of who my special Veteran in my family was (really everyone knows just please dont post that here obviously) that inspired me to "do more" for WWP. I did let that Vet know how much I raised. I was honest of coarse in how I did do, but it still made him cry knowing I did that. He was more than touched. THAT was one of the best parts.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:46 PM   #30
Coolpops
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

All us vets thank you for remembering us.
You're a sweetheart Candi. Have a Happy
New Year.

CP
Coolpops is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women