Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let's see how that works in Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4oHK8Dgck
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #17
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Here is my question...if you folks that are so opposed to gun laws because they can not be enforced...why not the same logic on drug laws? Is it because blacks are the dealers of drugs and whites the dealer of guns? th
I guess I didn't make it clear. I am equally opposed to drug laws. I believe that society should not coerce others into doing anything, whether or not it is for their own good. I draw the line at actions that harm others.

Should someone be allowed to own a gun, yes, protect their life, family and property, yes, go into a theater and kill at random, no.

Should someone be allowed to use drugs, yes, even to the point where it may kill them, steel from others to buy drugs, no, force others to take drugs, no.

Just because something may be bad for you doesn't mean that we need a government, benevolent in intention or not, to protect us from ourselves.

I have spoken with staunch conservatives, liberals, republicans and democrats alike. I have heard all of them concede the point that violence associated with victimless crimes like drugs and prostitution are a direct result of criminalization of a non violent act, that really can not be logically construed to harm anyone other than the participant.

Then in the next breath they talk about how we need to stop it because it is morally wrong, against gods wishes, they don't know what they are doing to themselves, children may be drawn into that life etc. Many of the responses are valid points, but what I find many unwilling to accept, is how is that their business.

Humans have the capacity to analyze their surroundings and choose the path that works best for them. If a loved one feels you are on the wrong path they can choose to use love to steer you right. No one should have the right to coerce an action unless it is to prevent harm to a THIRD party.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women