Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2012, 11:16 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The OP was, in fact, a statement recounting an actual event; whereas, your post embraces and reeks of the pissing and moaning that you so hypocritically claim to deplore, Ekim the Inbred. You are so damn ignorant you do not recognize that your posts -- here and elsewhere -- are nothing but pissing and moaning about something, Ekim the Inbred.
A man (i think) with a family tree like a utility pole calling me inbred is humorous at best.If you find anything where you can trash Obie you get your panties in a bunch.Just a typical right wing asshole like the type who has ruined the GOP.Sorry buttfuck you are a idiot calling me ignorant.You loose the exchanges and are unable to figure it out,,,,
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
A man (i think) with a family tree like a utility pole [Perhaps your claim would be more valid if you didn't unimaginatively steal this insult from the person you are insulting]calling me inbred is humorous at best ["Humorous" isn't the right word, Inbred -- you are pathetic.]. If you find anything where you can trash Obie you get your panties in a bunch [If you are such a disinterested party, why do you give a shit, Inbred? On the other hand, if you are an interested party, and you are still supporting a failure like Odumbo, you deserve every ridicule that can hurled against you, Ekim the Inbred.]. Just a typical right wing asshole like the type who has ruined the GOP. Sorry buttfuck you are a idiot calling me ignorant.You loose the exchanges and are unable to figure it out,,,, [Once again you've failed to deliver an insult with any credibility, you ignorant, dumb-fuck. You misspelled "lose" while labeling someone an "idiot"!!! That's understandable, however since it's difficult for you to read a dictionary with your head stuck up your Kool-aid drinking ass.]
:fuck_you:
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
:fuck_you:

see asshole toy loose again....
Old 08-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
see asshole toyloose again....
Your asshole toy is 'loose' again, Ekim the Inbred!?!. Squeeze, Ekim the Inbred! Squeeze! .
Old 08-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #20
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
It's not like that at all. Every single Democrat in my life except for 2 (one because she's hardcore Obama and the other because I don't know if she's seen the movie) have had their eyes opened. They have all said, "omg, I had no idea. I didn't know, and EWWWWW how could we have not ever known this before. We just want a fair shake for folks, not THIS.

It doesn't attack Obama at ALL. This film will only piss off the guys that are actually communist and realize their whole plan was just laid out and they are now screwed. For you guys that are genuinely nice guys, desire only truth, and just really wanted or really believed Obama has our best interest at heart, will be very, very, very surprised. They don't dog him. This is not an attack. If you have the where with all to go and just check it out, we won't dog you if your view changes. If it doesn't change, that's fine too. We don't really care what you choose to believe, but isn't it good you really know the facts?

And IB you know I hate to call you out but I wanted you to knwo that your comment kinda stung a bit. I change my mothers depends every night and get her in bed. I'm not down on you for the freedom to make that comment, I just wanted you to know it did kinda sting
Kayla - And you believe any Democrat or Republican has our best interest our heart? I don't care if it's Obama or Romney, they're both bought and paid for by interest you and I will never understand. What happens behind closed doors you and I will never know. What I do know is that we have 60 years of Democrat and Republican leadership and they BOTH HAVE FUCKED US OVER. If you feel the GOP is different, you need to share what you're having because you live in an alternate reality.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Kayla has several things I'd like to share.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I see the left has NOTHING to add except insults. You have all lost! You have no arguments. Hope and Change has been revealed to be a fraud and you were taken as fools. Accept your stupidity, stop the denial, grow and accept, and remove Obama from office.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your asshole toy is 'loose' again, Ekim the Inbred!?!. Squeeze, Ekim the Inbred! Squeeze! .
you have the I Q of a stump...you loooose again....
Old 08-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #24
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Kayla - And you believe any Democrat or Republican has our best interest our heart? I don't care if it's Obama or Romney, they're both bought and paid for by interest you and I will never understand. What happens behind closed doors you and I will never know. What I do know is that we have 60 years of Democrat and Republican leadership and they BOTH HAVE FUCKED US OVER. If you feel the GOP is different, you need to share what you're having because you live in an alternate reality.

I'm confused. (not uncommon) where in my post did I say anything good (ever) about the GOP?

Of course I don't believe that. If there is a factual documentary laying out romneys life and actual views that show him to be something other than he claims, I'll b in the front row.

How do the facts of this docu have anything at all to do w Romney? Do you see how you guys can be accused of throwing up bizarre statements that have nothing to do with the topic , as basically interference.

You really need to see this movie. It gives you absolute facts that are backed up to the point I don't see how anyone could argue with them.

I do believe I'm the one that says constantly, I do not like Romney ( though I'm liking him more based only on the stuff the left days that I know for a fact is BS.) for example: Romney is a pro choice guy. The left miss quoted the times I believe to make him look very ubber pro life. He is not. (I am btw)

My question is... What does the above quoted post talking about my post, have to do w Romney. If I made a mistake I'd like to know about it.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
you have the I Q of a stump...you loooose again....
What's causing your speech impediment, Ekim the Inbred? You keep getting 'lose' wrong. Oh!?! You did wash your butt-plug before you put it in your mouth, didn't you, Ekim the Inbred?
Old 08-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #26
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Btw... I don't think folks that think like me are successful in getting our thoughts across. There r no more sides in politics for me. The GOP, as it is now can go jump in a lake. We do not intend to just replace one w the other and relax because "our guy" won. Ommmm no.

Watch the docu and as an American you will understand why we've been so desperately trying to get Obama out. I'm not opposed to the idea Romney could be just as bad in the other direction but I expect something out of Romney. I expect nothing but the loss of everything my family and I have built under Obama. He's redistributed us down 3 THREE tax brackets.

If you are interested in the movement that's happening right now then go to freedomworks.com. Read a bit and see if it's something you agree with. I'll tell you this.... No politician gets a free ride because of the letter they carry w these folks. Times are not changing. They have changed.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The only movement I deal with involve my toilet. Now when is this movie coming out on DVD?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
What's causing your speech impediment, Ekim the Inbred? You keep getting 'lose' wrong. Oh!?! You did wash your butt-plug before you put it in your mouth, didn't you, Ekim the Inbred?
damn dumb as a stump I try to help you but you fail each time.Maybe this will help-you luze...
Old 08-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
damn dumb as a stump I try to help you but you fail each time.Maybe this will help-you luze...
That dirty butt-plug you're chewing on is still giving you an impediment, Ekim the Inbred.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:25 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
That dirty butt-plug you're chewing on is still giving you an impediment, Ekim the Inbred.

Still didn't get it? Guess there is no hope for you hankering the retard.I give up.Back to the basement.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women