Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2015, 07:41 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Glad we only threatened not to fight the war when I participated in college protests... They'll kill you if you fuck with football!
you should have been sent to Nam so you could have been captured by small asian men and repeatedly buttfucked with bamboo sticks until you repented your anti-american ways. then executed.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:57 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

this racist Muslim, as a "professor" of Pan African studies has never to Africa itself. does this POS know who Shaka Zulu is? she should. and she should know that blacks in Africa were killing each other long before a white man ever showed up.

and they are still killing each other, with no white man in sight, well except for South Africa, i wonder how this ignorant racist explains that on "White Supremacy"?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:53 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yep.

I'm sure you are against STOLEN VALOR, right... Shit Eater?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 06:59 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Absolutely. Against the draft, too.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:02 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you should have been sent to Nam so you could have been captured by small asian men and repeatedly buttfucked with bamboo sticks until you repented your anti-american ways. then executed.
I guess it's better that you just bugger their slave girls.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:21 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Absolutely. Against the draft, too.

You don't seem very proud of you service, why?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:34 PM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

He might not be too proud of his enlistment consisting of being on permanent latrine duty. It might explain why he " mentored " woomby in the ways of the 'holes though !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:07 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
White devil, white devil
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/23/us/ind...illing-arrest/

"Pastor says he picks 'love, not hate' after arrests in pregnant wife's murder"

"Blackburn was killed at the end of a three-person crime spree, according to newly released court documents that contain information from an unnamed "cooperating individual."

"Taylor, Watson and a third man are accused of breaking into a home and stealing car keys, a laptop and an iPhone from the sleeping occupant's bedroom.

"At some point during that robbery, the men discovered they were on surveillance video and disconnected the camera, the documents say. Taylor allegedly wanted to kill the occupant because he he had been seen on camera, but Watson and the third man convinced him to leave.

"They took off in a stolen car and drove to another home, where they stole televisions, a laptop, the documents say. The three men then turned their attention to a third target -- the Blackburn's home.

"There, the documents say, Taylor hit Blackburn in the mouth with a gun and stayed behind as the other two attempted to use her ATM card to get money. He later told others that he killed Blackburn after "she charged at him and he shot her somewhere in the upper body so he would not be scratched."

"Taylor them told them that he leaned over her body and shot her in the back of the head. He leaned further, looked at her face, and watched her bleed," the documents say."

Not all Black lies matter. Let's see, Want-a-be-a-Womb, you don't like Christians either do you?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:44 AM   #24
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Shame that didn't happen
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:47 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Shame that didn't happen
I don't know! Bamboo makes good flooring.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:07 AM   #26
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Another reason for black on black crime that whites are responsible for it can also be blamed upon racism.

Whites, in their evil and racist thought process, are very wary around black people. Having seen news reports and FBI statistics showing a high propensity for blacks to commit crimes, white people do not let down their guard, and sometimes take precautions, such as the racist act of locking your car doors around black persons. Blacks, on the other hand, aren't as wary around black people, and they aren't on high alert. As a result, another black guy fucks them over, and it is still whitey's fault.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 09:49 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Dipshit, I was drafted. I did not believe in that fucked up expedition. I did not believe in the way it was conducted. I did not want to be there. I did not want America to be there.

My service was duty, not pride. And I am proud to say I did my duty when it would have been so much easier to "Trump" up a medical deferment or go to Canada.

I think there are a "few" others who might share my opinion of the VietNam war; especially those who served during that time.

I did my duty. Did you?
Old 11-24-2015, 09:51 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Nice one, WaKKKo. Is that the best you got? Of course it is.

You must be living with significant guilt after your failure at Twin Peaks.

Does you mama know you're posting on a whooker board?
Old 11-24-2015, 12:01 PM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Blacks, on the other hand, aren't as wary around black people, and they aren't on high alert. As a result, another black guy fucks them over, and it is still whitey's fault.
Being a victim, and remaining a victim, takes a lot of creativity.

I'm sure at some point in time the passing thought filled the empty space between "Hom-Boy's" ears that the "honky bitch" was to blame when he drilled her ass and watched her bleed out .... and I suppose within a day or two it will be revealed/confirmed whether or not he fucked her before he killed her.

All lives matter.... well .... there are exceptions. He's one. Speaking of "lives matter" ...

.. where are they. Where is Obaminable? I thought he was full of compassion!!!

He was for Michael Brown .... for the Black law professor .... for Martin .... for the Black Christians in church?

But not the Pastor's White Christian Wife ....
Old 11-24-2015, 12:09 PM   #30
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Dipshit, I was drafted. I did not believe in that fucked up expedition. I did not believe in the way it was conducted. I did not want to be there. I did not want America to be there.

My service was duty, not pride. And I am proud to say I did my duty when it would have been so much easier to "Trump" up a medical deferment or go to Canada.

I think there are a "few" others who might share my opinion of the VietNam war; especially those who served during that time.

I did my duty. Did you?
I have to agree. even though I was only ten and obviously to young to serve. Over the years I learned Viet Nam was no man's land, at least not for any of us. I think Kennedy realized that. Too bad LBJ didn't. But your service nor anyone else's was in vain.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women