Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2015, 03:42 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Quick question. Why is pay for performance in health care acceptable, while pay for performance in education is not?
Not to worry ... didn't you hear in the news .... Obaminable did so well at revamping the health care system in this country ... he is taking on the public educational system with executive orders if Congress doesn't do it!!!!!!!

It seems that students are taking too many tests these days .... so he wants "other" means to measure whether a student is performing well...

.. like who kisses the teacher's ass better?

It's the new "affirmative action" in public education!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:47 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Quick question. Why is pay for performance in health care acceptable, while pay for performance in education is not?
That is a damn good question and one both parties need to answer....lot of back and forth by both parties pn this issue of hypocrisy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:54 PM   #18
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sounds like JD might get a doctor who makes him get on a fucking treadmill!
Why do you think he is obese? Although obesity or being overweight may aggravate the condition it certainly isn't the reason for it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:57 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
My primary care physician is tossing me off his list along with everyone else in his practice.
That's a good thing, if you have been going to him and your sugar levels are not under control. #1: Find a physician who is interested in controlling blood conditions without meds. #2: Determine a safe level of carb consumption, and then cut that by 30% (I cut mine by 60%) for the first 30 days). #3: Get one of those meal planning websites on the internet ... set up meals and snacks using the search function on foods while watching the mineral intake as well ... salt, etc., and monitor the sugar (anything that can be used to make alcoholic beverages will convert to sugar ... e.g. wheat, rice, (grains) etc.) and cut those down to as low as you possibly can. #4: You can go on grocery store websites and they will have a search function that will bring up the labels on their products they sell just like you see on the packaging .. and build a shopping list for your meals. #5: Don't starve yourself or binge diet but you are going to fight it for about a week ... may be two ... and you will begin to reduce your portions that you can eat as your stomach shrinks. #6: monitor your sugar on a spread sheet throughout the day with your weight and blood pressure. #7 if you are on "sugar meds" as your sugar levels go down and remain at a level that is good start backing off your meds to allow your body to kick in to its natural process of eliminating sugar without meds.
#8: Make sure your physician is on board. #9: get lab work quarterly and MAKE SURE you have your BUN (kidney functions measured).

You have to take control of your own body and monitor it. The doctors won't. And if you are consuming alcoholic beverages you will never get your sugar under control ... all that booze is converting to sugar (See #3 above).

All that shit is boring ... and eating the same every day is also boring ... but lying around in a box or in an urn is also. And you get there soon enough without pushing it along. Most of the meds you are prescribed for blood pressure and/or sugar are not good for your kidneys (see # 9) ... and unfortunately doctors treat people with blinders and tunnel vision... and they can't remember all their patients. It's easier for them to remember the cleavage on the pharmacy rep who just left after dropping off a sack full of samples to test on patients.
Old 11-01-2015, 04:06 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Fucking Obamacare may extend JD's life!

Good post btw there LL. I knew you had one in ya this year!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:12 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Why do you think he is obese? Although obesity or being overweight may aggravate the condition it certainly isn't the reason for it.

Jim
Because i imagine JD as a pig wallering in his own slop.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:21 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim

Sounded so good the first time...i said it again.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:28 PM   #23
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Haters gonna hate, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 05:50 PM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's a good thing, if you have been going to him and your sugar levels are not under control. #1: Find a physician who is interested in controlling blood conditions without meds. #2: Determine a safe level of calorie consumption, and then cut that by 30% (I cut mine by 60%) for the first 30 days). #3: Get one of those meal planning websites on the internet ... set up meals and snacks using the search function on foods while watching the mineral intake as well ... salt, etc., and monitor the sugar (anything that can be used to make alcoholic beverages will convert to sugar ... e.g. wheat, rice, (grains) etc.) and cut those down to as low as you possibly can. #4: You can go on grocery store websites and they will have a search function that will bring up the labels on their products they sell just like you see on the packaging .. and build a shopping list for your meals. #5: Don't starve yourself or binge diet but you are going to fight it for about a week ... may be two ... and you will begin to reduce your portions that you can eat as your stomach shrinks. #6: monitor your sugar on a spread sheet throughout the day with your weight and blood pressure. #7 if you are on "sugar meds" as your sugar levels go down and remain at a level that is good start backing off your meds to allow your body to kick in to its natural process of eliminating sugar without meds.
#8: Make sure your physician is on board. #9: get lab work quarterly and MAKE SURE you have your BUN (kidney functions measured).

You have to take control of your own body and monitor it. The doctors won't. And if you are consuming alcoholic beverages you will never get your sugar under control ... all that booze is converting to sugar (See #3 above).

All that shit is boring ... and eating the same every day is also boring ... but lying around in a box or in an urn is also. And you get there soon enough without pushing it along. Most of the meds you are prescribed for blood pressure and/or sugar are not good for your kidneys (see # 9) ... and unfortunately doctors treat people with blinders and tunnel vision... and they can't remember all their patients. It's easier for them to remember the cleavage on the pharmacy rep who just left after dropping off a sack full of samples to test on patients.
JD ... I mistyped .. not carbs ... calories .... you will be told 1400 a day ...

.. with the right balance using the search/menu/planning you can maintain yourself on less .... like around half of that ... for a few days (which I think shocks your system into working) ... FYI: If your kidneys are an issue and they should be considered a high protein diet is not good for them..... and remember that there are foods that are good for lowering blood pressure ... e.g. sweet potatoes and bananas.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:10 PM   #25
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

You think lamp shades made from human skin is funny... The acronym named WTF...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:29 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You think lamp shades made from human skin is funny... The acronym named WTF...

I'd like me a Hitler lamp shade...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:45 PM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
That's a good thing, if you have been going to him and your sugar levels are not under control. #1: Find a physician who is interested in controlling blood conditions without meds. #2: Determine a safe level of carb consumption, and then cut that by 30% (I cut mine by 60%) for the first 30 days). #3: Get one of those meal planning websites on the internet ... set up meals and snacks using the search function on foods while watching the mineral intake as well ... salt, etc., and monitor the sugar (anything that can be used to make alcoholic beverages will convert to sugar ... e.g. wheat, rice, (grains) etc.) and cut those down to as low as you possibly can. #4: You can go on grocery store websites and they will have a search function that will bring up the labels on their products they sell just like you see on the packaging .. and build a shopping list for your meals. #5: Don't starve yourself or binge diet but you are going to fight it for about a week ... may be two ... and you will begin to reduce your portions that you can eat as your stomach shrinks. #6: monitor your sugar on a spread sheet throughout the day with your weight and blood pressure. #7 if you are on "sugar meds" as your sugar levels go down and remain at a level that is good start backing off your meds to allow your body to kick in to its natural process of eliminating sugar without meds.

Since you're all so concerned, my diabetes used to be under control until about three years ago. Started having difficulty maintaining the proper levels. Worked out three times a week at the gym, walked every day, and as I've said many times (but some people are just stupid) I don't drink and never have. What changed? I don't know but sometimes things go good for a week or two (blood sugar readings of about 150 or less) but they go back up again (around 270).

My carbs are about 60 grams per meal, no salt, no bread, and I have never smoked.

Of course, we've had another demonstration of just how low some people can go on this site. Watch your backs around them.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 07:25 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Since you're all so concerned, my diabetes used to be under control until about three years ago. Started having difficulty maintaining the proper levels. Worked out three times a week at the gym, walked every day, and as I've said many times (but some people are just stupid) I don't drink and never have. What changed? I don't know but sometimes things go good for a week or two (blood sugar readings of about 150 or less) but they go back up again (around 270).

My carbs are about 60 grams per meal, no salt, no bread, and I have never smoked.

Of course, we've had another demonstration of just how low some people can go on this site. Watch your backs around them.
Posting on ECCIE causes sugar spikes.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:56 PM   #29
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Meds status?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:58 AM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Not to worry ... didn't you hear in the news .... Obaminable did so well at revamping the health care system in this country ... he is taking on the public educational system with executive orders if Congress doesn't do it!!!!!!!

It seems that students are taking too many tests these days .... so he wants "other" means to measure whether a student is performing well...

.. like who kisses the teacher's ass better?

It's the new "affirmative action" in public education!!!
So woomby has a glimmer of hope of getting out of kindergarten after 14 years of trying and finally moving on to the first grade ? His Momma / SEEster will be SOOO happy.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women