Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162985
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36636
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2017, 03:42 PM   #16
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwhite3284 View Post
First contact and attitude. You can have the best looks but if you respond with just a price, I'm out.
Wtf who does that shit
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:46 PM   #17
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I didn't really cover the memorabe part, but for me, it is generally the first 10 minutes and the last 10 minutes. The first 10 minutes sets the tone for the hour. The last 10 minutes you remember as you drive off. You may not remember the details, but you do remember you drove off happy. The middle part gets blurry fast.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:48 PM   #18
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag7315 View Post
I didn't really cover the memorabe part, but for me, it is generally the first 10 minutes and the last 10 minutes. The first 10 minutes sets the tone for the hour. The last 10 minutes you remember as you drive off. You may not remember the details, but you do remember you drove off happy. The middle part gets blurry fast.
Drain my balls and I'm happy, for the next 2 hours at least
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:49 PM   #19
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This is a really good question. If I get ignored while trying to schedule it's rare that I ever try back. There's just too many to choose from to tolerate being ignored. But later, after going through a few appointments, maybe months later I'll see a great review for her and I'm back to wanting her. If I get ignored twice, fuck it. But professional booking skills, while great, won't necessarily kill the deal.
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:53 PM   #20
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Wtf who does that shit
Lmao, but some chicks really do this Dorthy
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:42 PM   #21
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
This is a really good question. If I get ignored while trying to schedule it's rare that I ever try back. There's just too many to choose from to tolerate being ignored. But later, after going through a few appointments, maybe months later I'll see a great review for her and I'm back to wanting her. If I get ignored twice, fuck it. But professional booking skills, while great, won't necessarily kill the deal.
I completely agree with you Alastair, I mean at the very least a provider should have the decency to just pm you back and say sorry not interested. I have no problem with a provider not wanting to see me for whatever reason, I mean hey it's the hobby the shit is going to happen, but to just completely ignore a pm from you and others is just crazy and laughable to me. I once read where a known provider here in Dallas on the boards said she doesn't have to do this for money and all money isn't good money, and I believe I responded and said ok well then why are you still here, and her response was because I fucking want to be and I love having sex with nice respectful gentlemen lol.

I said ok well stop charging your clients for that pussy and let's see how much you enjoy that lol, nothing but crickets after that. If a guy is on a provider DNS list and he don't know it then ok, but still let his ass know that so he don't hit you up anymore. To continue to ignore his pm is just crazy and rude, and I think some women have forgotten that the hobby is here for the men, and the last time I checked women don't pay for dick, at least not in the hobby.

It's nothing like a kind classy women that handles all her business well and professionally, I mean it want kill a provider to just say to him I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a date with you, simple right. I once had a provider tell me she was not interested in seeing my ass in the greatest way ever, I didn't know if she was turning me down or turning me on lol, but the shit was sexy as hell. I can't remember everything she said, but that was the greatest No thank you ever lmao.

I just responded and said wow thanks love for the response that was so sweet of you lol. I believe it's easier to just say No sorry but I'm not interested In meeting you than to just ignore him, providers have to remember If there was no Men here in the hobby, then there will be no need for the Women in the hobby, No Men, No Hobby.
Old 01-19-2017, 05:32 PM   #22
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post

It's nothing like a kind classy women that handles all her business well and professionally, I mean it want kill a provider to just say to him I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a date with you, simple right. I once had a provider tell me she was not interested in seeing my ass in the greatest way ever, I didn't know if she was turning me down or turning me on lol, but the shit was sexy as hell. I can't remember everything she said, but that was the greatest No thank you ever lmao.

I just responded and said wow thanks love for the response that was so sweet of you lol. I believe it's easier to just say No sorry but I'm not interested In meeting you than to just ignore him, providers have to remember If there was no Men here in the hobby, then there will be no need for the Women in the hobby, No Men, No Hobby.
If only all men took no as well as you, we probably would respond telling a guy he's been declined. However some guys go batshit and will try to ruin your career or start making threats to your safety when you piss them off. So yeah, maybe that's why a girl won't tell a guy when she'd prefer not to see him. I've had that happen but somehow I still will tell a guy no. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box sometimes though.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 06:23 PM   #23
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

A couple of things

1. Responsiveness in communication
2. If you can't, fine, just let me know
3. Engage with me once we have made contact
4. Class and discretion when meeting
5. Having fun
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 06:41 PM   #24
ProFun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Is she really naughty and takes a lead, and 2. Do we connect.
ProFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:05 PM   #25
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
If only all men took no as well as you, we probably would respond telling a guy he's been declined. However some guys go batshit and will try to ruin your career or start making threats to your safety when you piss them off. So yeah, maybe that's why a girl won't tell a guy when she'd prefer not to see him. I've had that happen but somehow I still will tell a guy no. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box sometimes though.
I totally understand that honey D and you are right there will be some guys that don't take rejection well, but all I will say to them is Hey rejection is part of life rather if it's in the hobby or in the RW it's going to happen buddy sooner or later. I am who I am and never going to apologize for me being me, I speak my mind is very blunt and certainly don't take any shit not here or in the RW, but mostly all in fun on the boards. I'm not the hottest guy, the greatest lover, and certainly don't have the biggest D but I was bless with confidence the size of Texas and I use it well. No matter what a provider reason is for saying No thanks to me, I just say thanks for the response and keep it pushing. I may only have 22 reviews, but of course I have seen wayyyyyyy more women than that, I'm a professional Musician so the shit is easy lol. I don't always review and I never review when I'm seeing providers in other cities by choice, so I'm always going to be good on the No thank you not interested PM if I receive one, because like others have said the options is endless here in Dallas and in other cities I travel to when on tour.

Btw I like that honey D he's been declined lol, I think that's what you ladies should start telling our ass. Sorry but according to my records this handle name is on my DNS list so therefore you have been Declined lmfao!!!!!! you have to be careful though because like my crazy ass some guys will get turned on by your No, if for whatever reason your No becomes yes one day and the provider see him, then for him there is nothing like fucking a woman that don't like your ass lol. Oh shit wait!!! That's called the Hobby!! Lmfao kmsl

Omg, omg, I'm having so much fun, you all I have to excuse me suiram77 is home for 2 weeks so I'm just enjoying myself right now,
I will be back on tour next month so hang in there lmao.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:08 PM   #26
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
That's why you learn how to go about those FUCKTARDS you have to be on that ass from the start or they will try & play with you.. Don't be afraid to be mean & if they do hate fuck them if your service is outstanding you won't have any worries.. Haters will always hate regardless of what you do...
Old 01-19-2017, 08:09 PM   #27
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProFun View Post
Is she really naughty and takes a lead, and 2. Do we connect.
If she takes the lead?
Old 01-19-2017, 08:12 PM   #28
ProFun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Yes Dorthy, if she's aggressive/ somewhat dom / in charge. Love that !
ProFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:17 PM   #29
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProFun View Post
Yes Dorthy, if she's aggressive/ somewhat dom / in charge. Love that !
Oh not my thing
Old 01-19-2017, 09:33 PM   #30
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Oh not my thing
Just stay just like you are Dorthy.
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net