Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41228
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2018, 01:02 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant Fox View Post
Gowdy hasn't done squat; he has been a big failure on all his investigations. Nunes, Jordan, Adm. Rogers are the real heros. Gowdy is a sideshow.

So, you're stupidly WKing for Standing Stupid who claims Gowdy is a Nazi and that hildebeest and Odumbo defended the U.S. Constitution more avidly than Gowdy? Surely you jest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Gowdy is a smart Nazi, Jordan is a stupid Nazi, they both are anti American and defend nothing but white supremacy.
You're wrong and stupid, Standing Stupid.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:22 PM   #17
Gallant Fox
Registered Member

Default These are the guys who are making a difference in exposing the corruption..........Gowdy isn't one of them............

GOWDY'S INVESTIGATIONS HAVE ALL BEEN A BUST.

Gallant Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:35 PM   #18
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
January 2025, the weather in Washington DC is 70 degrees on the day we inaugurate President Trey Gowdy.

I've been watching his youtubes for a couple of months, and I'm a big fan of his.

A couple of you assholes don't even know anything about him, yet talk shit because he's white.
I know he was anti American and dishonest enough to waste millions of tax payer dollars for the political Benghazi witch hunt that went nowhere. This stunt alone should disqualified him from office as a disgraced corrupt politician.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:41 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
I know he was anti American and dishonest enough to waste millions of tax payer dollars for the political Benghazi witch hunt that went nowhere. This stunt alone should disqualified him from office as a disgraced corrupt politician.
Now that the lid has been unsealed on the investigative branch of the executive branch and some of the lying, chickenshit, corrupt bribing bitches have been run out of town, the "Benghazi" search for the truth may render some FACTS rather than the fiction with you are ate up. As the saying goes: "The infection will out!"

As the swamp water level lowers bodies will appear. Say: "2019"!

What you are incapable of comprehending is that the "old, worn out" excuse of "that's been investigated" has just gotten dismissed summarily. It's kind of like the rumor you started circulating about you being a "professor"! It's been dispelled.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 02:41 PM   #20
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Now that the lid has been unsealed on the investigative branch of the executive branch and some of the lying, chickenshit, corrupt bribing bitches have been run out of town, the "Benghazi" search for the truth may render some FACTS rather than the fiction with you are ate up. As the saying goes: "The infection will out!"

As the swamp water level lowers bodies will appear. Say: "2019"!

What you are incapable of comprehending is that the "old, worn out" excuse of "that's been investigated" has just gotten dismissed summarily. It's kind of like the rumor you started circulating about you being a "professor"! It's been dispelled.
Benghazi was another republican nothing burger just like all of the investigations conducted by the republican far right Nazi’s.
Again, the only place you ever hear about it is Fox News where nothing Burgers are routinely fed to deplorables.

I can tell you that at the university Benghazi was covered from the perspective of it being propaganda and those that promoted it as being negligent of their duties.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:55 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Who was negligent of their duties during Benghazi? Name the names ...
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women