Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41228
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2018, 02:51 PM   #16
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Thng is, we've gotten real bad apples via it.. So why keep it. and not go to a 'merit based system'?
if you go to a merit system, you'd still need a lottery to determine who gets to come here.

lets say you have 1000 qualified merit applicants, but only 500 can come here.... how do you pick one? thats the usefulness of the lottery.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 02:55 PM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
This is why the left and the right aren't talking. No one said anything about race and you have to make the charge of racism. So much for an intelligent conversation.
As to your charge, I'd love to have some college grads and post grad citizens coming here to make the country (and world) a better place. I don't care if they come from Nigeria, India, Italy, or South Korea as long as they want to be in the USA and want to be citizens.

I don't have to make the charge of racism. Trump did that himself very well.

President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday's meeting told NBC News.

According to the aide, when the group came to discussing immigration from Africa, Trump asked why America would want immigrants from "all these shithole countries" and that the U.S. should have more people coming in from places like Norway.

A source familiar with the meeting told NBC News the president was particularly frustrated during discussions about the visalottery system — a program Trump has railed against repeatedly in recent months. Another White House source explained the language Trump used as his way of trying to emphasize his support for a merit-based immigration system.

Did Trump deny making such statements?

The White House issued a statement that did not deny the remarks, however Trump tweeted an apparent denial early Friday: "The language used by me at the ... meeting was tough, but this was not the language used."

Personally, I don't believe Trump is a racist. I do believe he is racially insensitive and based on his background is oblivious as to what statements might be considered racist by blacks, a la Jimmy the Greek.

I do agree with you that people with college degrees should be very welcome to emigrate to this country. But I also believe that our doors should be open to others who are less educated but who would also have the desire to make our country a better place. This is where I believe Trump and many others disagree.

SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 02:58 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I don't have to make the charge of racism. Trump did that himself very well.

President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday's meeting told NBC News.

According to the aide, when the group came to discussing immigration from Africa, Trump asked why America would want immigrants from "all these shithole countries" and that the U.S. should have more people coming in from places like Norway.

A source familiar with the meeting told NBC News the president was particularly frustrated during discussions about the visalottery system — a program Trump has railed against repeatedly in recent months. Another White House source explained the language Trump used as his way of trying to emphasize his support for a merit-based immigration system.

Did Trump deny making such statements?

The White House issued a statement that did not deny the remarks, however Trump tweeted an apparent denial early Friday: "The language used by me at the ... meeting was tough, but this was not the language used."

Personally, I don't believe Trump is a racist. I do believe he is racially insensitive and based on his background is oblivious as to what statements might be considered racist by blacks, a la Jimmy the Greek.

I do agree with you that people with college degrees should be very welcome to emigrate to this country. But I also believe that our doors should be open to others who are less educated but who would also have the desire to make our country a better place. This is where I believe Trump and many others disagree.
You left out Asia again, just like you were told to believe by your lib-retard handlers, speedy.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 03:24 PM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seems like you only see thing in terms of race..
WHY DO YOU instantly think my wanting a merit based sytem means only whites??

And who the hell are they polling to get that "Its unpopular" idea from??
Because a merit based system immediately favors people from countries that are predominantly white. From what I have read, a merit based system would be based on the applicant's skills, education, work history, ties to the U.S., knowledge of the English language, business activities, community service, and country of nationality.

So give me an estimate of how many candidates from countries in Africa, South America, Central America, and even Asia would meet those criteria? From predominantly black countries probably close to no one. From Asia, mostly people from India and some from China, assuming we don't eliminate them based on "country of nationality". From war-torn countries such as Iraq and Syria, no one.

From Europe, the majority of the people would qualify. I am not calling you racist. I am saying a merit based system, in all likelihood, will be racist against blacks in that almost no blacks will come close to qualifying for any lottery.

As for support for the wall:

"Most Americans continue to oppose building a border wall, but seven in 10 Republicans support it. "

Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/most-am...cbs-news-poll/

Americans aren't that wild about a "wall." (A different kind of fence, however ...)

January polls from Quinnipiac, Pew, ABC News/Washington Post, CNN and CBS all find that around 6 in 10 Americans oppose building or expanding a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico.

Source: https://www.npr.org/2018/01/23/58003...o-and-dont-say
Old 01-28-2018, 04:56 PM   #20
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Because a merit based system immediately favors people from countries that are predominantly white. From what I have read, a merit based system would be based on the applicant's skills, education, work history, ties to the U.S., knowledge of the English language, business activities, community service, and country of nationality.

So give me an estimate of how many candidates from countries in Africa, South America, Central America, and even Asia would meet those criteria? From predominantly black countries probably close to no one. From Asia, mostly people from India and some from China, assuming we don't eliminate them based on "country of nationality". From war-torn countries such as Iraq and Syria, no one.

From Europe, the majority of the people would qualify. I am not calling you racist. I am saying a merit based system, in all likelihood, will be racist against blacks in that almost no blacks will come close to qualifying for any lottery.

As for support for the wall:

"Most Americans continue to oppose building a border wall, but seven in 10 Republicans support it. "

Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/most-am...cbs-news-poll/

Americans aren't that wild about a "wall." (A different kind of fence, however ...)

January polls from Quinnipiac, Pew, ABC News/Washington Post, CNN and CBS all find that around 6 in 10 Americans oppose building or expanding a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico.

Source: https://www.npr.org/2018/01/23/58003...o-and-dont-say
Wasn't Barack Obama Jr. a college graduate from a shit hole country? He left behind a son whose mother married a college graduate from another shit hole country. Only problem is that both grads were Muslims, one of whom who hated the US.

I also notice that YOU separate Americans from republicans. Interesting, what do you think this says about you?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:01 AM   #21
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
if you go to a merit system, you'd still need a lottery to determine who gets to come here.

lets say you have 1000 qualified merit applicants, but only 500 can come here.... how do you pick one? thats the usefulness of the lottery.
IMO the best method would be, who's name got in the roster first.

Quote:
Since the country IS A shit hole, how is taht being racist?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 06:30 AM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I also notice that YOU separate Americans from republicans. Interesting, what do you think this says about you?
Where did I separate Americans from Republicans?
Old 01-29-2018, 06:50 AM   #23
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Since the country IS A shit hole, how is taht being racist?
You have to take ALL of Trump's alleged comments together to get their full impact.

First, using the term "shithole" to describe other countries is not the language I expect from the POTUS in describing countries that are economically disadvantaged through no fault of the majority of the people in the country.

When you combine Trump's comments on predominantly black countries and then hear him ask why we (the U.S.) can't focus on getting more people to emigrate to the U.S. from countries like Norway, you have a clearer picture of his beliefs.

Here are some comments from Norway on the subject:

"Many in this prosperous Scandinavian country were already asleep, but several prominent Norwegians who were still online took to Twitter to vent their outrage and disgust, not only at Trump’s vulgar language but at what many saw as a racially tinged insult.

“The real White House: Trump calls Haiti and African countries ‘shithole’ countries to the face of members of Congress, and uses Norway to prove his racism,” wrote Andreas Wiese, a newspaper commentator who manages a cultural center in Oslo."

“It falls into a pattern of nativist and very unpleasant language from a poorly qualified president, if not worse,’’ said Helge Ogrim, a journalist who formerly covered the United States for the Norwegian News Agency. “President Trump seems to relish derogatory remarks about others and praise for himself.’’

In Haiti, President Jovenel Moise’s government issued a strongly worded statement denouncing what it called a ‘‘racist’’ view of Haitian immigrants and people from African countries."

Source: https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/wor...KwO/story.html
Old 01-29-2018, 06:58 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have to take ALL of Trump's alleged comments together to get their full impact.

First, using the term "shithole" to describe other countries is not the language I expect from the POTUS in describing countries that are economically disadvantaged through no fault of the majority of the people in the country.

When you combine Trump's comments on predominantly black countries and then hear him ask why we (the U.S.) can't focus on getting more people to emigrate to the U.S. from countries like Norway, you have a clearer picture of his beliefs.

But your indoctrinated ass is just chirpy-sweet about Odumbo calling an African country a "shit-show", aren't you, speedy? Keep regurgitating that lib-retard mantra, speedy, it lets everyone know just how ignorant and submissive you are to your handlers, speedy.

You lib-retarded jackasses who split hairs -- and are not offended by Odombo calling an African country a "shitshow" while your hypocritical ilk goes apoplectic, bat-shit crazy over the use of "shithole" -- are cretins of the lowest order, speedy.
Old 01-29-2018, 07:57 AM   #25
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why don’t we also deport all stupid rednecks. A few bad apples there, too, eh?
Why don't we deport ALL LYING LIBERALS and their supporters ? With YOU Gloryhole operators and swishy walkers being FIRST IN LINE to get the BOOT !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 12:20 AM   #26
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You left out Asia again, just like you were told to believe by your lib-retard handlers, speedy.
So the fact that Trump wanting "more immigrants from Asian countries" makes his preference for white immigrations over nonwhite's less racist? Oh yeah, whatever it takes to pander the sex fetish of white American males for Asian pussies, Trump delivers.

http://scribd.com/document/339097444...ng-Asian-Women

http://bigwowo.com/2012/04/what-john...on-of-the-talk
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:55 AM   #27
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

So you only feel whites live in europe???
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:32 AM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you only feel whites live in europe???
It was probably not an accident that Trump ALLEGEDLY mentioned Norway in his comments. 86% white. 14% Hispanic. 0% black.
Old 01-30-2018, 07:55 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
So the fact that Trump wanting "more immigrants from Asian countries" makes his preference for white immigrations over nonwhite's less racist? Oh yeah, whatever it takes to pander the sex fetish of white American males for Asian pussies, Trump delivers.
Yeah, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, everyone knows how white Americans flock to Mumbai for its lurid sex trade, you ignorant jackbooted jackass.

Quote:
It was probably not an accident that Trump ALLEGEDLY mentioned Norway in his comments. 86% white. 14% Hispanic. 0% black.
It's probably not an accident that you and your ignorant ilk persist in taking a remark out of context and omitting how Trump also mentioned ASIA, speedy ... or how Trump had publicly met with the Prime Minister of Norway just two days before, speedy. But don't let the facts keep you from inhaling your own farts, speedy. Recycling stale shit is what you lib-retards do, speedy.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:34 AM   #30
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, everyone knows how white Americans flock to Mumbai for its lurid sex trade, you ignorant jackbooted jackass.
So you're saying that instead of having to go overseas, Trump should just make it a whole lot easier for those white sexual perverts to fulfill their morbid sexual desires at home, you Li'l Hun?
andymarksman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women