Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2011, 04:41 PM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

^ Lmao....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #17
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Priorities.....

1) transportation
2) hobby

Not....

1) hobby
2) transportation

However....... Sometimes you don't know you don't have reliable transportation until you're stuck on the side of the road.....
That's what they have cell phones and cabs for. After all if the POS is broke down on the freeway it's going to get towed anyway.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #18
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

I am fine with naming the asshole fucktards that NCNS. Let them eat cake.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #19
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Ladies, please post the names of the no shows.

Someone seems to be making a deliberate attempt to cock block the city of Houston. The group doing it needs to be identified and crucified.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #20
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This has been going on a long time. I LOVE Houston and have sincerely tried to make it my second home, but it just isn't happening for me.

And it's for the same reason that I keep hearing about. Four years ago, I made my first trip to Houston. Full schedule. Well, not completely full but enough to justify the trip. ALL canceled. Literally.

In three days, I had one guy call me at the last minute and visit. He was a demigod in almost all ways but it hardly made up for me staying in a hotel room by myself wondering why in the hell was I there.

Houston is a GREAT town. Good food and people. I would love to get a small apartment there and well, visit all of the time. I have friends in the city.

I don't know what it is. But I hear this all of the time and it's happened to me more than once. Hence, I haven't been back since last August even though I've tried a few times.

I miss your town ... but heck. I don't know if someone is making bogus appointments or not with most of the ladies. For me, they screened and seemed fine. Then they disappeared.

Sorry that happened to you, December. I would suggest giving the town another chance. At least one more time. It does get better!!!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #21
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Post the names..... Let Houston deal with them....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #22
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

One way of adding a layer of protection is to require an eccie handle when you travel here.....if they are on p411, they shouldn't have a problem with that.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #23
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston65 View Post
Well, it was almost as bad as my experience. I had tentatively schedule for this AM with December, but told her last night I had truck troubles and would not be able to make it. When she told me I was the 5th guy to cancel, I ended up feeling bad and decided I would risk it by seeing her early AM. On my way there, the truck died on I 10....I called December before I called roadside assistance just to let her know. I waited an hour to get towed, but got a quick repair done (it was due to a wire that came loose from the half done repairs the night before).

I immediately sent a text and then a phone call to December to see if I could still come over...but she had already left town. So not only did I really have truck problems, but I missed out on seeing her...which REALLY SUCKS!

Last time you had a computer issue, and now this . . . luck just doesnt seem to be on your side in this hobby.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=207787
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Like I said.....some people need a new hobby.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #25
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
I am fine with naming the asshole fucktards that NCNS. Let them eat cake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
We are brutal to the hooktards who flake on us.......maybe it is time to be brutal to the fucktards who don't know how to keep a fucking schedule and NCNS.....I will just come out and say it........if you are so fucking poor that you don't have reliable transportation, get a new fucking hobby.......maybe as a mechanic.

I absolutely agree here! If its good for the goose its good for the gander shit.... or whatever that saying is....... If a lady gets put on blast for a NCNS then a dude should get it too....... a repeat offender then gets known for being one and he either gets his shit straight or ladies avoid his flakey ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
In three days, I had one guy call me at the last minute and visit. He was a demigod in almost all ways but it hardly made up for me staying in a hotel room by myself wondering why in the hell was I there.
Damn NaN! You did your best with Elizabeth I suppose...... But Demigod?....... Yeah.... I guess that's about right.......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:33 AM   #26
bbkid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Damn NaN! You did your best with Elizabeth I suppose...... But Demigod?....... Yeah.... I guess that's about right.......
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:47 AM   #27
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
I HAVE heard the rumors!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #28
Guest073114
Account Disabled

User ID: 72870
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so sorry about your bad experience! There are some wonderful men here..... don't let that ruin Houston for you.

ElisabethWhispers.... please send me a PM if you return. I would love to meet you!
Guest073114 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:08 AM   #29
Houston65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Last time you had a computer issue, and now this . . . luck just doesnt seem to be on your side in this hobby.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=207787
Last time i never had an appointment. I have never had a NCNS, that is something that very few providers can say....and I called December when I wasn't going to show...something not every hobbyist does. I think overall that with my 11 reviews, all those providers would see me again, as well as some I haven't reviewed here. It the the lying providers, like the two (well, actually the SAME girl) mentioned in that thread that have issues.
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:00 PM   #30
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston65 View Post
Well, it was almost as bad as my experience. I had tentatively schedule for this AM with December, but told her last night I had truck troubles and would not be able to make it. When she told me I was the 5th guy to cancel, I ended up feeling bad and decided I would risk it by seeing her early AM. On my way there, the truck died on I 10....I called December before I called roadside assistance just to let her know. I waited an hour to get towed, but got a quick repair done (it was due to a wire that came loose from the half done repairs the night before).
I call bullshit. You had your truck fixed the night before but called to cancelled because your truck was broken. Then felt guilty, rescheduled the cancelled apt. And on the way to the apt. the truck that was fixed the night before breaks down on I-10.
What am I missing? You have a trend of pissing off providers by not showing up. I would guess your on their radar now.
simpleton is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women