Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60518
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41991
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36382
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2013, 01:23 AM   #16
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
wrong head smashing too. Tough to go out when you were simply out for kicks looking to grind skull on pavement.
Pffft. Are you kidding? The prosecution should have put some 12 year old rugby players on the stand to explain what a pussy GZ is. He got away with shooting a kid over a couple of *quarter inch* cuts and a bruised nose.

This case is a travesty. This is what happens when you let guys with little dicks carry guns. If there were no gun involved in this case, nobody would have died. Guns in our community are a pox.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:39 AM   #17
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
Pffft. Are you kidding? The prosecution should have put some 12 year old rugby players on the stand to explain what a pussy GZ is. He got away with shooting a kid over a couple of *quarter inch* cuts and a bruised nose.

This case is a travesty. This is what happens when you let guys with little dicks carry guns. If there were no gun involved in this case, nobody would have died. Guns in our community are a pox.
Some days you are an amazing moron. Ever had you head ground into pavement? Ever even grappled with someone who had you in the mounted position, even sparring in a controlled enviroment? Perhaps you have seen it in UFC fights?

The prosecution's own witness testified that Martin had Zimm in mounted position, striking him. Now, you don't know, and I don't know what was going through anyone's head at the time. But what you and I do know is that you have a hard on for gun control. Do me a favor, don't respond to me with your bullshit. I made a sarcastic joke, and it was all you needed to fly off the handle.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:32 AM   #18
navman2012
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

If a " strange man" gets out of his car and follows one of my kids confronts them and they don't know who they are I know have to tell them don't try to protect yourself. If Zimmerman was a rapist or kidnapper people would say Martin should have tried his best to fight him off but because Martin was WWP walking while black he should just stop and prove he has the right to be profiled followed and killed for fighting back. I say this because I'm a black male and know what it's like to be profiled and followed around. I ask you this question in all ernesty what would you want one of your children to do if it were to happen to them heaven forbid. That call to 911 is not going to stop a rapist or kidnapper is it. Martin wasn't a young man yet he just turned 17 he was still a kid Zimmerman is 29 and still gets to go home Martin doesn't. His parents had to bury their son what parent wants to do that. Life is more valuable than gold but because he was WWB he's a f'ing punk up to no good wearing a hoody in the rain because he didn't have an umbrella should just be allowed to be killed by a random person that doesn't know him. Those six women had a NBA policy too.
navman2012 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:32 AM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Cry me a fucking river. At 17 he was old enough to be held accountable for his decision making, or in this case poor decision making. There are consequences to making poor decisions, death being one.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #20
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

HE WAS FOUND NOT QUILTY BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS NUFF SAID
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #21
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Zimmerman did not decide his fate the Jury did, if you want to mad about this be mad at the Prosecutors, they did not prove to the Jury beyond a reasonable doubt
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #22
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

I find it very funny all the news shows are calling for justice and that is what was done he faced the court and was found not quilty they do not get do overs till they are happry you can only be tried once in this country
Old 07-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #23
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

The man had everything stacked against him, the Judge, media and everyone that was jumping on the racial bandwagon.....My hat is off to the defense team and the jurors which seemed to be the only ones that seen through all the b*******.....

Now there are still organization's that are not happy and want the DOJ to press justice....Hopefully the DOJ can see through everything also and not cave into the racial divide yet this is to be seen....
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #24
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

his family does have Jessie Jackson on his side even that Jessie Jackson son is going to federal prison

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3517634.html

oh I forgot so is his daughter n law and they stand to loose everthing but don't forget his words we must form a coaltion
f
Old 07-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #25
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

The case was about boundaries, for both parties. And both parties exceeded those boundaries. But the prosecution didn't make that charge. They wanted a big hit and struck out. A classic case of jurisprudential overreach.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Maybe for some prosecutors its better to swing for the fences than to settle for a base hit or a double. Just a theory ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #27
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

One of the female jurors was black.

Martin was bigger than zimmerman. This was not a little kid although some of the pictures the media had of him showed him as a 12 year old innocent kid (wonder why). He could take care of himself just fine.

He was not in a threatening neighborhood. Sure there were signs everywhere about neighborhood watch. He had to have known he looked suspicious as hell.
Just stop and talk to the neighborhood watch officers like a normal human.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #28
french cannon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

forget jesse jackson, forget al sharpton. they are agitating an already volatile situation. they cold care less about trayvon. this is just a chsnce for them to grandstand and be a "leader". i dont see color. thats what most people chose to focus on. it was a preventable incident that happened. zimmerman should have followed the dispatchers orders and trayvon should have called the police. color has nothing to do with this case until the media made it an issue
french cannon is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #29
demsrsb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Suck ass president? Really MS.
demsrsb is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:41 AM   #30
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Some days you are an amazing moron. Ever had you head ground into pavement? Ever even grappled with someone who had you in the mounted position, even sparring in a controlled enviroment? Perhaps you have seen it in UFC fights?

The prosecution's own witness testified that Martin had Zimm in mounted position, striking him. Now, you don't know, and I don't know what was going through anyone's head at the time. But what you and I do know is that you have a hard on for gun control. Do me a favor, don't respond to me with your bullshit. I made a sarcastic joke, and it was all you needed to fly off the handle.
Yes, I've had my head banged onto pavement, car hoods, walls, etc... and I've done the same to many others when I was in high school and a bit of college. Country upbringing up north in a hockey town. The prosecutors in the Zimmerman trial failed by not getting a sports doctor on the stand who would have told them that the issues in the pictures are not even game-ending, let alone life-threatening.

"Moron"? LOL. I'm your huckleberry. Forgive me for missing the point of your joke about "grinding skull into pavement", I'm sure others enjoyed it.

Here's your thug who was out to "grind skull on pavement". I guess turned-up khakis and ankle socks are the uniform of 16-year-olds out to 'grind skull into pavement, right?

http://gawker.com/this-courtesy-of-m...body-753370712

I think you should feel like an asshole for making your joke after looking at that picture of a hunted and killed 17 year old kid.

Yes, I'm for gun control and this is an example of why. No gun in this case would have meant no death. GZ might have suffered a beating he brought on himself, or TM might have, but nobody would have died. More likely, GZ would have stayed in his car and nobody would have been hurt. Perfect example.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women