Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #16
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am especially happy that there many lovely ladies out there that are willing to see me, and when the session is pleasantly memorable, it continues to make be happy for days/months/even years as I reflect upon it. I don't "abuse the equipment" by demanding prolonged periods in uncomfortable positions or try to go through the entire alphabet in one session.

I like "fuck-buddy" kinds of experiences, where we have a friendly fuck and pleasant conversation. And fortunately for me there are lots of providers who satisfy my wishes. I've turned down "freebie" offers (to make up for missed sessions), because it's not about the money for me, it's the fantasy. But I understand that it is about the money for them, and that's not a problem for me. I'm just glad that they are available.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:35 PM   #17
GoodTimeCharlie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I think perhaps I gave the wrong idea with my question. Obviously there is a financial need that is involved with most if not all of the providers that are in the hobby, my question was not to see if some provider would join in with the comment of "Hell yes, freebies to one and all!" or "oh yes let's go 10 times all night long".
My question was more philisophical, I think that the males on the Board, if finances were not a question would be happy to see a provider(s) several times a week. The providers on the Board I suspect would not, even if finances were not an issue.
Bottom line, Provider or non, I think that the ladies are not interested in the whole sex act but once a week or less, whereas the men would want it much more often.
This is the question I was trying to find an answer to, perhaps stated poorly by me.
Any other thoughts? Would really like to hear from some providers but I can understand their reluctance to participate.
GoodTimeCharlie is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #18
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think there are many ladies on here that want sex several times per week. When I was younger and single I met non-provider ladies that wanted it many times per week. In my experience most of the really horny gals were in their 30's and 40's. Unless they are newly married or have a new BF, they probably get laid more and better being a good provider than they would as a single civie. Plus they get paid for doing what they love. What a deal...lol. How about a word from some of the ladies.
grnhrn is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #19
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Lots of ladies that would want sex every day, but probably not in the role of provider, where the entire focus is on the guy's gratification. I would imagine they would have a few ideas that generally don't make it onto the menu we know and love.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:31 PM   #20
GoodTimeCharlie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I seriously wonder..........have seen stats recently that really downplay womens interest in sex as a whole. I think that the difference in male and female libido is enormous and that women, providers or not for the most part, don't have a great interest. And these reviews where guys write about the multiple "O"s the ladies are having, just isn't so. I would venture to say that the providers that have actual Os during a session are few and far between let alone the multiples that are written about.
The ladies are supurb actresses, and why shouldn't they be, and the guys are eager believers in the fiction.
GoodTimeCharlie is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #21
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I know I can't keep up with an nympho, no one man can, it's part of the definition - insatiable...I'm just happy she makes me feel great..and hope I can make her feel great, even if it's for the short haul..
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #22
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
There are alot reasons I do not see many providers, as I am sure there are a few that will not or do not want to see me BCD and that is fine, as I do not want to see a "going through the motions" if that, type of provider, and they do not want to see a guy that is more than a wallet to them, I have had a couple of providers actually tell me that I "am a means to an end", I am sure they have many repeat clients! I am definitely not trying to be harsh on providers, you even said that statements are not wrong.

I want a provider to make me feel glad that I had chose to see her, rather than the 700+ other providers that are on this site in the D/FW area alone, not to mention the ones that do not advertise nor are members here! While there are many definitions of GFE out there by several different guys, and WALDT, many would agree with me in that I am looking for a lady who does not come across as or act like a fee-for-service commercial sex worker. She makes me feel like I am the most important person there is while I am there with her.

THAT, (along with other things, reliability, availability, clean hygiene, ect.), is what makes an ATF, or in the very least, a great session with that provider, and you want see her over and over again. I am not looking for a G/F nor I am I asking a provider to do a free or even a discounted session, but I am still looking of an ATF.

Sorry for getting off topic, but I wanted to answer your questions, Bubba3452.
Did I miss something here, bigdog0311 ? You have 110 reviews, some of the folks commenting have less, so who's not seeing many providers ?

Never mind, I digress...we were talking about nymphomaniacs. Yes, they seem to be great women, with lots of energy..and a thirst for sex.
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:41 AM   #23
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

There is one local provider I would consider a nympho. She will take all she can get and all you can give her during the time booked; no boundaries or limitations. When your time's up if you're working on a nut she'll let you keep on going until you're finished, but when that one's done it's time to go.

I've always fantasized about meeting someone like her in my private life, but it has never happened. I have a higher than normal libido, but I doubt that I could live with a nympho very long.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:38 AM   #24
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think if I lived with a nympho she would have to be a provider. I could get some rest and she could stay somewhat satisfied. Would also need to keep a large stock of batteries.
grnhrn is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:37 AM   #25
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubuzz2010 View Post
Did I miss something here, bigdog0311 ? You have 110 reviews, some of the folks commenting have less, so who's not seeing many providers ?

Never mind, I digress...we were talking about nymphomaniacs. Yes, they seem to be great women, with lots of energy..and a thirst for sex.
yes, you did miss at least a couple things, first, if you look at my reviews, most have been S/C reviews and not Indy provider and I was talking about what I would like to have in an ATF, which, once again, if you will look at my reviews, I have seen the same F/S provider once, the others are different ladies. Second, if you read the OP question, you will find that he is not asking for what you think of a nympho, he is asking if anyone knows of one.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:06 AM   #26
massagediva2009
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 46056
My ECCIE Reviews

That's one great thing about this business, if a girl needs an orgasm, there's always a way to make that happen!

Licks,
Massagediva
massagediva2009 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:22 PM   #27
AshleyStarrXoXo
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 76492
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I was only getting it once a week from my SO, you better believe divorce papers would be in the mail! Seriously......
AshleyStarrXoXo is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #28
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyStarrXoXo View Post
If I was only getting it once a week from my SO, you better believe divorce papers would be in the mail! Seriously......
Tis the reason many guys hobby, as they are not getting what they need from the SO. That is why it is so imperative that a provider be drama free, not a YMMV type, ect., treat the hobbyist like you are glad they decided to spend their time and money on you as opposed to the 700+ providers on this website in the D/FW area alone, not to mention the 1000s of others that do not advertise here.

BE A NYMPHO!!
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #29
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

YES...
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #30
Guest010712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86303
My ECCIE Reviews

I have believed I was a true nympho for years. I feel best when I get laid 1-2 times daily. Sex endorphins have great health benefits - why not??
Guest010712-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women