Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2017, 09:40 AM   #16
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Getting the right Lady or girl is what you have to put into it and
if you send off a bad vibe to start with ( not say You Have , you may not get the best services) ! and when a gent does that I just pass as I know it's not going to end up going well ...NOT WORTH IT !

Well I can only speak for myself as a Visiting Lady ..
I have never not kept appt , after all there is a reason I visit Dallas !

I have a grate time with the Gent's in Dallas and have made many friends over the years ,who repeat with me on every tour ( sue there are some ass hats I just chose not to see them ) some from ECCIE or P411 Eros and few other sites ..

I know I'm not for every man on this site, To witch is fine with me
If you want a better time with who you chose to play with do your home work
Just Like we do when screening someone ..

If you like the younger ones you have to expect they might be managed
,and less in knowledge or even have less sex drive that your looking for ,,

Horny Lady here at all times, and give it all I have to give , and stay in nice incall in a safe area ...

It's Who You Chose To Play With as to what you may or my not get !

Just like on any board there will be tolls and after doing some home work , you can tell who they are ,,

And really when it comes down to it just FxxK and be happy !

@lipsandhipster we think a like as for cars that is
when I take mime in I want the best service and for me I have always been in a Service Business & self employed my adult life
so I know what it takes to give the bast service I can.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 09:45 AM   #17
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Having said that.....

Remember that episode of Curb?

Everytime some dumbshit says "I'm not complaining about prices, BUT..."

No matter what ever you say after that,
guess what? You're complaining about prices.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:41 AM   #18
Megan James
Ebony Bombshell

User ID: 422708
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think its just this site I'm a dancer and even the strip clubs in the area are slow its all slow to me.

I keep telling my friends lets travel because there has to be money to be made elsewhere.

I'm a new provider and I have gotten rarely any hits on here and my prices were fairly low when I first began unlike my EROS which is where is I get majority of my business but my prices went up because business for me its slow on this site and at least that way if all I get is two clients its not a total waste.

I know my service is great but I'm not gonna sell myself short because I'm new nor will I pretend to do as service I don't do just to get a client. Idk I think all the particulars in these businesses is honestly what's slowing it up.
Megan James is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:57 AM   #19
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipsandhipster View Post
Is it me or is this area going in a downward trend on quality and service. I'm not talking price, never been a price shopper in all my years. But seems more NCNS, more pimped out or managed newbies who are barely aware of services, more Yes reviews that should get a No and more hating on this site. Seems the pure pleasure and mutual fun and enjoyment is dwindling. The attitudes of so many of the providers would make me never want to visit
Don't get me wrong, there is still some great talent and beautiful women to be shared. But a cute little teen spinner with no talent or real feel for how this works is not worth $300-400.
And so many come and go in a week or so or soon go down the wrong path with the things that don't need to be discusses.
Just an observation, no judgement or bashing needed.
You're bouncing off the same idea from a different angle that I pointed out in another thread. I don't see new girls, especially when they could be my granddaughter. To much risk and too many variables to address, including the money. Let someone else do the heavy lifting...fine by me. I'm in the mature, seasoned ladies dugout. Haven't met one yet I wouldn't see again, and as eluded to by other posters...they don't really give a damn about the reviews...they know they can hold their own. They'll run an ad just to be compliant and that's about it. They have been very reasonable in their rates and do a lot of UTR business. But what you mentioned about the prices for young spinners does have an effect on the market as a whole and it does create upticks in the market. Seems to me the smarter mature ladies do their thing, follow their business model, and the ones I know are doing well.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:16 AM   #20
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So true, And after all, we all know what we are, just a matter of price@@
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:46 AM   #21
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Getting the right Lady or girl is what you have to put into it and
if you send off a bad vibe to start with ( not say You Have , you may not get the best services) ! and when a gent does that I just pass as I know it's not going to end up going well ...NOT WORTH IT !

Well I can only speak for myself as a Visiting Lady ..
I have never not kept appt , after all there is a reason I visit Dallas !

I have a grate time with the Gent's in Dallas and have made many friends over the years ,who repeat with me on every tour ( sue there are some ass hats I just chose not to see them ) some from ECCIE or P411 Eros and few other sites ..

I know I'm not for every man on this site, To witch is fine with me
If you want a better time with who you chose to play with do your home work
Just Like we do when screening someone ..

If you like the younger ones you have to expect they might be managed
,and less in knowledge or even have less sex drive that your looking for ,,

Horny Lady here at all times, and give it all I have to give , and stay in nice incall in a safe area ...

It's Who You Chose To Play With as to what you may or my not get !

Just like on any board there will be tolls and after doing some home work , you can tell who they are ,,

And really when it comes down to it just FxxK and be happy !

@lipsandhipster we think a like as for cars that is
when I take mime in I want the best service and for me I have always been in a Service Business & self employed my adult life
so I know what it takes to give the bast service I can.
Yes, a guy has to do a lot of research to determine what provider he wants to see and spend his money on. Time is one of if not the biggest non monetary costs of this hobby, and it goes both ways.

I agree with you about a guy that tells you that you have to do this or that in order to get his business, as that is uncouth, but it is his money. However, letting a provider know what he likes in a session is not a bad thing, in fact, some ladies prefer it. He just needs to know how to say it without offending providers whom he contacts. I have been told by many providers that the best thing for them is for a guy to just set an appointment, show up and pay, then hope for the best. While I appreciate their honesty, those ladies are definitely not getting my business.

I do get amused at the providers who post ads saying how much of a nympho/how horny they are, then she more or less goes through the motions and is a dead fish BCD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan James View Post
I don't think its just this site I'm a dancer and even the strip clubs in the area are slow its all slow to me.

I keep telling my friends lets travel because there has to be money to be made elsewhere.

I'm a new provider and I have gotten rarely any hits on here and my prices were fairly low when I first began unlike my EROS which is where is I get majority of my business but my prices went up because business for me its slow on this site and at least that way if all I get is two clients its not a total waste.

I know my service is great but I'm not gonna sell myself short because I'm new nor will I pretend to do as service I don't do just to get a client. Idk I think all the particulars in these businesses is honestly what's slowing it up.
There is not a provider on this board or anywhere else for that matter who will say her service is anything but great as well they should. The determining factor is, if 90% or greater of your clients are one time visits, then your service may not as good as you think it is. It is one thing to get an appointment, but it is quite another to get the repeat visits from the same customer.

Of the strip clubs I frequent, one in particular, save for Friday and Saturday nights, is hardly ever busy enough to not only keep even half the tables full on the main floor, but also to have all of the stages occupied during a stage rotation. But, I am quite sure there are dancers that leave with hundreds of dollars a night on those slow nights.

Times may be tough, but the hobby money is always out there. Those ladies that play their cards right, always will be doing well, if not flourishing business wise, no matter the hobby economy.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:41 AM   #22
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan James View Post
I know my service is great but I'm not gonna sell myself short
You're free to charge whatever you want but at $250 for CBJ I think many will disagree and may in fact be why your business is so slow in what is otherwise a very busy hobby city.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:40 AM   #23
billdwyer18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Find one or two you like and stick to them? As long as they take care of you well, your pricing agreement is satisfactory to you both, and it stays fun, why keep looking? I guess the novelty is the thing for many on here, though.
billdwyer18 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:54 AM   #24
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Some very interesting "truths" in the posts above, esp. the one that reads

"hobby money is always out there"

I will add a couple more

WALDT (1)

WAPWWFWS (2)

PWCWTTIR(OWTTCGAW) (3)

1 - we all like different things

2 - we all pay what we feel we should

3 - providers will charge what they think is right (or what they think they can get away with)
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:05 AM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol shot View Post
There is plenty of great women out there that will do you right if you respect them. Do your homework and have some discernment and there's lots of fun to have.

Amen...quality is mandatory in my playtimes
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:07 AM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yep

Oops
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:10 AM   #27
volantsolo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

The better the economy is, providers will be more expensive while overall giving less quality. If we catch a recession, you'll see gals dealing on hourly rates and a host of new talent, desperate to make ends meet. Stick with the professionals, now isn't the best time to go exploring for strange.
volantsolo is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:42 AM   #28
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
1 - we all like different things

2 - we all pay what we feel we should

3 - providers will charge what they think is right (or what they think they can get away with)
All very good accurate points, the hobby is like one big lake of fishers, the women are out to make the most $ for the least amount of effort possible and the men want the most for the least amount of $

Then you have men paying too much for lower quality providers, they can charge as much as they want but it's always up to the consumer to pay or find other options, this is when you think with your big head.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:46 AM   #29
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@I do get amused at the providers who post ads saying how much of a nympho/how horny they are, then she more or less goes through the motions and is a dead fish BCD.

Well that I'm only available like once a month for a week and I don't like fish
. yes I get horny lol
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:56 AM   #30
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
@I do get amused at the providers who post ads saying how much of a nympho/how horny they are, then she more or less goes through the motions and is a dead fish BCD.

Well that I'm only available like once a month for a week and I don't like fish
. yes I get horny lol
You've been fishing for clients all past week and overtime non-stop fishing during your Dallas visit! You're a fisher woman

You're claiming to be a horny hooker like the nympho/horny providers that amuse you? Let's not be hypocritical now
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women