Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41316
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2017, 08:12 AM   #16
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

In the " REAL WORLD" when shit comes up you let people know that shit has come up. PROMPTLY....THAT'S THE REAL WORLD
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:07 AM   #17
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

That's why I don't schedule anything less than two hours out, as many men that these women get contacted by trying to setup appointments, I'm surprised they remember any one client

when I wanna play, I start going down my (dirty dozen list) until one is free and head over, it usually works out for me. I suggest men have a list of favorites to avoid going home with stuffed balls
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:08 AM   #18
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
Analeese: I don't argue on ECCIE threads and I swore I wasn't going to post anything else here. I made my point and did not want to perpetuate this thing. But I do have to say a couple of things about your note.

You knew exactly what this post would do....that's why you posted it as a review first and then now its moved to coed.

I did not text at 11:00 to "confirm" our appointment. You know better than that. Our appoimtment was confirmed the day before. We were texting each other about it the previous afternoon and night. About how we were both looking forward to it. You telling me that for sure you will be ready on time for this meeting. You know we had a confirmed meeting already set the day before. My text at 11:00 was to find out where you were because you had not answered my previous two text messages from that morning and I thought it was odd that you were not answering me because I had seen your many posts that same morning on the thread to VIP Michelle, or whatever her name is. You were arguing with her all morning, so I guess you forgot about me. Instead of having the decency to let me know you were not going to keep our date, you were busy arguing back and forth with this lady and running an ad that you were available in Arlington all day. It took me sending a final text to you that I was not leaving an hour before our appointment time for you to answer me.

Yes you confirmed day before and we were still on for our appt at that point.fast forward to the day of our appt and that's when things started to go to shit for me....even up until 11am I was trying everything I could to make it to our appt... But I saw at that point it wasn't going to happen so that's when I told you I had personal issues and couldn't make our appt.

What does it matter what I'm posting to who....I think the real issue is you couldn't get your rocks off...your window is small and so just like you've mentioned before about other ladies you've seen ..that really pisses you off when that happens... Understandably so. No, I did not forget about you or else you wouldn't have heard from me at all.

I let you know the soonest I could that I wasn't going to make our appt...I couldn't have let you know sooner because I still thought I would make it. I could understand if this happened every single time we've scheduled an appt but that is not the case...these circumstances just like last time were out of my control and I'm sorry for inconveniencing you but what time was wasted beyond our exchange of text messages? I never kept you waiting yesterday as I promised I wouldn't

We have had a lot of fun sessions these past few months, but you need to be held accountable for your actions. You knew we had an appointment set for that day. You knew the time of that appointment. You had promised me you would not keep me waiting this time. Yet, it took three text messages from me that morning and me finally saying I would not head your ways til I knew what you were doing for you to respond (just 40 minutes prior to our appointment time) and tell me you were stuck in another city and couldn't make it. If I hadn't ask you and just headed your way as I usual do, I would have been stood up again. You could have had the courtesy to let me know that morning instead of ignoring my messages for 4 hours and waiting just 40 minutes prior to our time to answer my text with "oh, yea, I am in another city and can't make it".

So you are right, I was not in the car and headed to your hotel, but I had been headed to this appointment for the previous 24 hours because we did have a confirmed date and I was looking forward to it.

If you weren't on your way, why lie about it in your original post about this? To make yourself look better.

If I didn't text that we weren't meeting then our appt was still on...I literally didn't know I wasn't gonna be there at our appt time until about an hour before. Once I knew I would be stuck in Arlington I letbyou know I couldn't make it and yes I posted myself an ad because I don't need permission from my clients to do so.

Again, I know how you like to argue with people on here. I am not going to be one of those people. We both stated our side of the story, so let's move on.

Stop taking shots at me about the discussions I choose to participate in on the board. You've been around long enough to know what coed posts like this will bring...if you didn't want me to say my side of the story than it all should have just been left at your last text to me which was take care wish you the best and good luck but noooooo....you felt the need to try and come on here and ruin me and my reputation..

What really gets me is us ladies aren't allowed any rw things to happen or else we must be accountable for our actions. You act like I'm NCNSing you for every appt. It was just these last two that I had things happen... if you can't be understanding enough as my client to see it for what it is and not hold it against me.. Then I definitely don't need to see you anymore.

What you fail to realize is this....these posts hurt the livelihood of the Lady especially if she takes her business serious. I take my business very serious and would never want to do it this way. I guess I was wrong when I thought we were both mature enough adults that public displays of frustration were not necessary.

I have blocked you on my phone and here. I don't want to argue. I want to get back to having fun in this hobby. Plenty of fish in the sea for both of us. Enjoy.

Yes you're right ...plenty of fish in the sea ..hope you find yours.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:14 AM   #19
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
what I gather from the discussion (the red highlighted parts), is y'all have had a number of sessions, but also a few cancelations from Analeese. that seems clear.. regarding this episode, the debate looks to be the timing of the cancelation.. my question to Analeese is, why did you not PM to cancel, around that 11:03 time? you said you were online, and you texted.. but a PM would have documented your side.. sure, you have been texting with him many times, I get that was easier, but already having a cancelation history, I think a PM, along with a text, would have been proper.

We did not have a history of cancellations. Just these last two appts were affected by my real world life....

I did not PM because as I said I still thought I would make our appt up until 11:03amwgen I told him I couldn't.

Could I have handled letting him know better, yes.
I did not want to disappoint Gb with another cancellation so I was trying everything to get there before I notified him of a cancellation... Not to blow him off or ncns...I wanted to be there just as much as him....

Going forward a text and a PM will be initiated... To avoid further concerns on this issue...
Old 01-21-2017, 09:15 AM   #20
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
In the " REAL WORLD" when shit comes up you let people know that shit has come up. PROMPTLY....THAT'S THE REAL WORLD
I let my client know the earliest I knew myself that I couldn't make it... Its unfortunate that it was about an hour before our scheduled time
Old 01-21-2017, 09:24 AM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

https://youtu.be/edmqTODMZC4
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:47 AM   #22
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Sorry this happened to you Gbfsl. I know you're one of the more reputable members here in the Dallas boards. The good news is that you kept your money brother so I'm sure you'll have a better session coming up with a sexier lady (you've had some good picks).

Don't let this incident get under your skin like those long ass passages no one wants to read. Just keep on hobbying man!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:09 AM   #23
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Sorry this happened to you Gbfsl. I know you're one of the more reputable members here in the Dallas boards. The good news is that you kept your money brother so I'm sure you'll have a better session coming up with a sexier lady (you've had some good picks).

Don't let this incident get under your skin like those long ass passages no one wants to read. Just keep on hobbying man!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said

I think this situation is unfortunate. There is really no disagreement on the basic facts. Both sides erred twice in my opinion.

First the provider had the NCNS, which she admits. I think she in sincere that she did not want to disappoint a good customer for a second time, and she was only able to cancel an hour from the appointment. May be she should have told him ealier that the appointment was not 100% sure.

The customer erred when we posted here, without an attempt to fix things somewhat. He is experienced, he knows this means the end of the business relationship. He erred the second time when he went overboard and made an inaccurate subject line. There was only one NCNS, the other was a cancellation about an hour prior to the appointment - which in my book is just fine.

Unfortunately, the customer lost a good lay, the provider lost a good customer, and both of them got unnecessary negative exposure.

You both seem like honest good people and hopefully learned from this.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:57 AM   #24
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Sounds like a good grudge fuck will be had
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:40 PM   #25
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
Sounds like a good grudge fuck will be had
Exactly what I was thinking...
They are the best kind after all.
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 01:22 PM   #26
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:

That's very good advice for his ass Mojojo believe that buddy. ✌
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 01:37 PM   #27
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Yes you're right ...plenty of fish in the sea ..hope you find yours.
Again sorry this happened to you Ana. I know you are one of the more reputable providers here in the Dallas boards. The great news is that you don't have to see his ass anymore. I'm sure you will have much better sessions coming up with more handsome, wealthy, hung gentlemen lol. I'm sure you have some other great clients

Don't let this incident get under your skin like those lame ass Bias post from Moderators and administrators that no one wants to read, just keep hobbying and having fun Ana
Old 01-21-2017, 02:15 PM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't let this incident get under your skin like those long ass passages no one wants to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
That's very good advice for his ass Mojojo believe that buddy. ✌
Me thinks you definitely missed the gist of Mojojo's point in his second to last sentence in his post so I'll separate it from the rest of his post for your convenience...maybe I interpreted it differently and if so, my bad. Otherwise, I would like to believe his sentence was exactly what I was thinking about your judge or jury verdict about this complicated case.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 02:21 PM   #29
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
My question is why go back after having the disrespect of an NCNS???

"Dropped her phone in the shitter?" First, probably not. Second - I can't remember when I've seen a hooker and she didn't have another phone AND a computer. There are lots of ways to reach out.
I only have 1 phone ijs
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 02:38 PM   #30
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Me thinks you definitely missed the gist of Mojojo's point in his second to last sentence in his post so I'll separate it from the rest of his post for your convenience...maybe I interpreted it differently and if so, my bad. Otherwise, I would like to believe his sentence was exactly what I was thinking about your judge or jury verdict about this complicated case.
Give yourself a Hand clap

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women