Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2022, 03:32 PM   #16
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72
Default Risk Avoidance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjay91 View Post
Actually insane. I guess they go around, but nobody on here talks about them. Imagine how many people actually contracted those STDs. The girl that gave it to you probably saw 25 other guys that week, and those guys saw other providers after. I was honestly about to hit up a studio, but I’ve just gonna say nah actually. So not

I mean, I understand the overwhelming sexual desire that might take over a man, but once you bring diseases into the equation, that’s a big no for me.

Chung trans response is so silly up there. I see why others accuse him of being a promoter on this site.
While a woman who regularly rents her pussy out for public consumption is at a much higher risk of contracting an STD, you can get infected from anyone you’re fucking. Unless you’re keeping your sexual partners locked up somewhere, you never really know if someone else if blowing loads into their pussies.

If it helps, I’ve been hobbying for years, and I regularly get tested (full panel). I regularly use condoms in the hobby, and I’ve inserted by dick into hundreds of mouths and pussies (and a few assholes). That leads me to believe that condoms are very effective.

If your risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low, then the best thing you can do is total abstinence. The next best thing you can do is fuck someone who you know isn’t fucking anyone else. Given the low probability of that, you should use condoms with everyone, ranging from women who charge for fucking to that girl who has been giving it to you for free.
atanion is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 06:59 PM   #17
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Without trying to offend anybody, I find it absolutely insane that some of you just go in raw, or go downtown

On these studio girls like there’s no tomorrow. With the volume these girls are seeing, have any of you experienced or contracted anything?

These girls are at best tested every 2 weeks probably, but that’s irrelevant since they probably see 20 different guys in that period.

Am I missing something here?
Lame thread. Please go away.

Go be judgmental somewhere else my dude!!
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 07:36 PM   #18
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Its either you take the risk or you dont.

Judging others who take the risk or dont want to just seems silly and a waste of time.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 07:53 PM   #19
riskyrick83
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Well..you know what you're getting into it and the risk of it right?? I mean it's something that you're signed up for it.

Consider where you at in your life and see if it's a risk you want to take lol
riskyrick83 is online now   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 09:19 PM   #20
Atlas Muse
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskyrick83 View Post
Well..you know what you're getting into it and the risk of it right?? I mean it's something that you're signed up for it.

Consider where you at in your life and see if it's a risk you want to take lol
I have a feeling you don't like condoms "Riskyrick" but this is good advice, consider where you are at life and say fuck it yolo.
Atlas Muse is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 09:31 PM   #21
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Is gonorrhea of the mouth better to get than the diarrhea of the mouth some people seem to have gotten?

You just so described 99% of politicians.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 09:34 PM   #22
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas Muse View Post
I have a feeling you don't like condoms "Riskyrick" but this is good advice, consider where you are at life and say fuck it yolo.

When I first started visiting studios last year, I took whatever I got.. didnt mind the cover.. as long as that BJ was bare. Now.. I wont say no to one if the girl is good enough... buuuuuuut... I do prefer no cover LOL. Now if someone like Jinah were to come back with AS... with her, I dont mind at all.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 09:40 PM   #23
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Never had a problem. To be honest, at my age IDGAF. If it happens then I will deal with it.Until then I'll continue consorting with (what are to me) young ladies and I will deal with the cover issue as it arises. Yes the lady issues the rules. After all it is her pussy
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 10:33 PM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

Chung trans response is so silly up there. I see why others accuse him of being a promoter on this site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Where in Chungs response does he lead you to believe he's a promoter? There have been some that have accused him of it but for the most part they are banned. You, a member for 2 1/2 years with 7 posts, now feel the need to accuse him. I find this very odd.
Mr. VaJayJay is a Troll, which is why I clowned his question; His best comeback adjective is ''silly''. I'm supposed to believe a handle with 7 posts in 31 months is a serious handle? That BBFS question has been asked by every Troll, yet this one wants us to believe he is so fucking concerned. He posted that he will not go to a Studio now, due to the BBFS culture. Pal, you never did. You haven't seen anyone. You're like the Priest who never laid down with a Female, but tells others they shouldn't. Pal, you no playeth the game, you no maketh the rules.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 08:35 AM   #25
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
It feels so much better to go in raw!!!
And going downstairs on these korean beauties is delicious!! I always try and be the first appointment of the day..
In NC we had places dedicated to biscuits. 24/7 biscuits and gravy. You’re never the first visit of the day. If a gal has allowed another monger to fill her with gravy in the middle of the night or early early morning, in a Few hours you’re just another biscuit being dipped in the man gravy cornucopia of DNA and cooties.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 08:54 AM   #26
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

AG, are you saying we need to cover our biscuits? Lol.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 08:56 AM   #27
Admiral Giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanion View Post
This isn't an encounter and will probably be moved to the Locker Room.
A move to COED will be fine. Nothing in this thread is part of any super secret society.

Moved to proper forum for continued discussion.
Old 12-18-2022, 09:05 AM   #28
Admiral Giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
AG, are you saying we need to cover our biscuits? Lol.
Just saying gravy is made with lots of spices in some places. Black pepper, salt, and other seasonings. Don’t want anyone to have buyers remorse when the gravy they’ve dipped in or enjoyed on their palate is too peppery and causes a burning throat or biscuit.

But, butter it up and slide it in and see what you pull out. One of the theory’s to the shape of the head of the man’s penis is to actually scoop out the previous man’s gravy so his gravy can coat the eggs.

I’m hungry now. Since Tran is The Asian Paul Lynne, one of my favorite one liner Actors, I’ll just be the white Nipsy Russell.

On a serious note, we may not all like each other here on the boards at times but I’m sure no one here wants or would wish any fellow monger or provider to get a nasty cootie due to unsafe practices.

I’ve been given step and the flu many times by gals who were providing while sick. Luckily that was it. There were two occasion when I was given the flu two years in a row by a provider where I was almost hospitalized due to 104-106 fever and bed ridden.

I’d rather everyone have fun, be safe, and enjoy life. We only have one here on this earth and it doesn’t need to be a bad one.
Old 12-18-2022, 11:47 AM   #29
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Big head/little head problem.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 12:35 PM   #30
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page